Ok, so here are the pics and this weeks progress.
Even though my fabric was back ordered until 12/28, the red showed up Thursday night, so it is all here.
I got the IR eye installed in the cove, and I started wrapping the panels in fabric and hanging them, that is why you may start seeing no progress, the black in the photos is hard to see changes, so look as well as your monitor will allow.
the front has the light trims installed, and the HVAC vents.
I also got all the smoke detectors installed. Of course installing them set them off, and being the caring family, worried about my health and the possibility of me burning up, yelled down to the basement "Turn it off, make it stop, it hurts my ears, this isn't helping my headache!!!"
Well, I didn't burn up, and I love you too!
Hopefully this week, I can get more panels wrapped and attached under the soffet, then move onto figuring out the exact location of the columns, and getting them poly'ed.