or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › Breaking Bad on AMCHD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Breaking Bad on AMCHD - Page 115

post #3421 of 4069
Another record breaking episode for BB:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/16/breaking-bad-ratings-record/
post #3422 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

Personally, I save it until I really need it to make a point .. after all, if you schpiel off a string of blue words every time you say something, it tends to lose it's impact .. wink.gif

True, except of course for Dexter's sweet sister Deb ... "Well Frack me twice on Sunday" still makes me laugh biggrin.gif
post #3423 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie_Tee View Post

True, except of course for Dexter's sweet sister Deb ... "Well Frack me twice on Sunday" still makes me laugh biggrin.gif

Yes .. that tends to support my previous post .. we've all come to expect it of her .. biggrin.gif
post #3424 of 4069
Breaking Bad Items up for auction....Tuco's Grill starting @ $2500......WW inscribed "Leaves Of Grass" starting at $3000

http://screenbid.auctionserver.net/?cat=95
post #3425 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandu View Post

Breaking Bad Items up for auction....Tuco's Grill starting @ $2500......WW inscribed "Leaves Of Grass" starting at $3000

http://screenbid.auctionserver.net/?cat=95

WOW .. Fring's auto air freshener starts at $100 .. I better jump on that .. rolleyes.gif
post #3426 of 4069
"Talking Bad" extended to 1 hour for the finale, moved to directly after the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulture.com 

In addition to super-sizing the last episode to 75 minutes, Vulture hears the network is expanding post-game show Talking Bad to a full hour on finale night. More important, the September 29 Talking will now air immediately after Breaking Bad ends, instead of being delayed an hour for Low Winter Sun. It will feature appearances by series creator Vince Gilligan (obviously), a slew of current cast members (Aaron Paul, Jesse Plemons, RJ Mitte), two former cast members (Giancarlo Esposito and Jonathan Banks), and TV super fan Jimmy Kimmel.


http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/amcs-breaking-bad-finale-party-starts-wednesday.html
post #3427 of 4069
How about Lot 157: Lydia's Lipstick-Smudged Mug

Item Description:
The mug that Lydia Rodarte Quayle sipped from in Episode 13 of Breaking Bad’s final season may be one of the creepiest items in the history of the show.
It’s not that there’s anything weird about the mug, which has the words “Colors Don’t Run” on it.
It’s what Todd does with the mug.
Lydia, an executive at the evil Madrigal Electromotive GmbH – owner of Los Pollos Hermanos and a drug front – has asked Todd to help arrange some murders.
And when she leaves, Todd picks up the mug and drinks from it, being sure to place his lips on the very spot where Lydia’s lipstick has smudged.
It’s a disturbing sort of kiss that offers insight into Todd – as if he weren’t already creepy enough.
This is the actual mug, complete with smudged lipstick, that Lydia and Todd drank from.
post #3428 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

WOW .. Fring's auto air freshener starts at $100 .. I better jump on that .. rolleyes.gif

It's amazing what people with more money than they know what to do with will spend it on, isn't it? I'm gonna' outbid you on that air freshener.... tongue.gif
post #3429 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandu View Post

How about Lot 157: Lydia's Lipstick-Smudged Mug

Item Description:
The mug that Lydia Rodarte Quayle sipped from in Episode 13 of Breaking Bad’s final season may be one of the creepiest items in the history of the show.
It’s not that there’s anything weird about the mug, which has the words “Colors Don’t Run” on it.
It’s what Todd does with the mug.
Lydia, an executive at the evil Madrigal Electromotive GmbH – owner of Los Pollos Hermanos and a drug front – has asked Todd to help arrange some murders.
And when she leaves, Todd picks up the mug and drinks from it, being sure to place his lips on the very spot where Lydia’s lipstick has smudged.
It’s a disturbing sort of kiss that offers insight into Todd – as if he weren’t already creepy enough.
This is the actual mug, complete with smudged lipstick, that Lydia and Todd drank from.



Cool, maybe someone can buy it and when the technology is here perhaps a bigger creep than Todd can clone a Lydia Todd hybrid!


Djoel
post #3430 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

It's amazing what people with more money than they know what to do with will spend it on, isn't it? I'm gonna' outbid you on that air freshener.... tongue.gif

I may have to place at least a small bid on : Walter White's Home Door Lock .. $10 to start

and Mikes wallet starts at $10 too ..

then, a must have is the Los Pollos Hermanos Chicken Bucket starting out at a paltry $25

we've in for a war here, buddy .. wink.gif
post #3431 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

WE MUST PROTECT THE CHILDREN

I for one am thankful someone out there is protecting me.
When my kids are not watching TV shows about Meth cooking murderers getting half their faces blown off, they're filming themselves swinging naked while riding a big ball hanging on a chain.

But they don't use swear words!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
post #3432 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebo View Post

I for one am thankful someone out there is protecting me.
When my kids are not watching TV shows about Meth cooking murderers getting half their faces blown off, they're filming themselves swinging naked while riding a big ball hanging on a chain.

But they don't use swear words!

Well thank god for that. I hope they never get to see nekkid boobies either; we all know how the sight of sweater puppies will scar them for life. Better for them to see the whole chest blown off with gunfire or high explosives. smile.gif
post #3433 of 4069
Gotta have a chicken batter bucket!
post #3434 of 4069
I am getting the Lily of the Valley, throwing a party, all of you are invited for drinks.
post #3435 of 4069
post #3436 of 4069
Quote:

Were they washed first?
post #3437 of 4069
Quote:

I hate to say it, but I'll bet those go for some real money ..

I wonder if Showtime is going to auction off Dexter shwag ..
post #3438 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djoel View Post

I thought Frack, and F**K meant the same thing, to penetrate the earth, so I thought when hearing it BSG it was pretty cleaver, as posse to "WHAT DA SHART!"

I'll take a mute over F**K You, than a silly made up word..At the end when I buy it on BR I can get my uncensor big boy copy smile.gif

Right you are! It's hard to believe that in this day and age, dialog still gets Bowdlerized on shows as gritty as Breaking Bad. It seems to me that anyone who watches such shows should be able to withstand the shock of an occasional s*it, f*ck, or c*nt. Nevertheless, the language police still seem to be out there protecting the morals of an unsuspecting TV viewing public. But I can't contemplate this sort of thing for long, for this way lies madness.
post #3439 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post

I hate to say it, but I'll bet those go for some real money ..

I wonder if Showtime is going to auction off Dexter shwag ..

They might. People that saw them at the Museum were saying the exhibit stunk. wink.gif
post #3440 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandu View Post

Breaking Bad Items up for auction....Tuco's Grill starting @ $2500......WW inscribed "Leaves Of Grass" starting at $3000

http://screenbid.auctionserver.net/?cat=95

Anyone know anything about the veracity of that auction site? AFAIK, most of the BB props and memorabilia were given away for charity auctions.
post #3441 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post

Anyone know anything about the veracity of that auction site? AFAIK, most of the BB props and memorabilia were given away for charity auctions.

I was going to ask if this site is for charity, but I think I already know the answer, its doesn't start with a Y.
post #3442 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandu View Post

How about Lot 157: Lydia's Lipstick-Smudged Mug

Item Description:
The mug that Lydia Rodarte Quayle sipped from in Episode 13 of Breaking Bad’s final season may be one of the creepiest items in the history of the show.
It’s not that there’s anything weird about the mug, which has the words “Colors Don’t Run” on it.
It’s what Todd does with the mug.
Lydia, an executive at the evil Madrigal Electromotive GmbH – owner of Los Pollos Hermanos and a drug front – has asked Todd to help arrange some murders.
And when she leaves, Todd picks up the mug and drinks from it, being sure to place his lips on the very spot where Lydia’s lipstick has smudged.
It’s a disturbing sort of kiss that offers insight into Todd – as if he weren’t already creepy enough.
This is the actual mug, complete with smudged lipstick, that Lydia and Todd drank from.

Say what you will about Todd. If I needed a meth partner, I would pick him over Jesse or even Walter White.
post #3443 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2007 View Post

This is one of my favorite episodes of Penn & Teller's BS. WARNING: NSFW (not safe for work):

(Start at 2:40 for the real hilarity "Santa vaca!" "Shut the front door!" biggrin.gif)

oh DOG!! gotta love mancow! this is great, thanks for posting
post #3444 of 4069
Exclusive BREAKING BAD Footage "Top Secret "

What actually happened to Hank after he was killed on the "Ozymandias" episode last Sunday

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #3445 of 4069
Dean Norris tells the Breaking Bad ending Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Fastslappy - 9/20/13 at 4:12pm
post #3446 of 4069
post #3447 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

Exclusive BREAKING BAD Footage "Top Secret "

What actually happened to Hank after he was killed on the "Ozymandias" episode last Sunday

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Good for Dean, he knows how to have a little fun with this whole thing...I bet he's hoot, and the life of the party. I wish him lots of success

HA! Talking Low ! biggrin.gif


DJoel
Edited by Djoel - 9/20/13 at 6:34pm
post #3448 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

Exclusive BREAKING BAD Footage "Top Secret "

What actually happened to Hank after he was killed on the "Ozymandias" episode last Sunday

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

OMG, I laughed for days. Gotta' love Dean Morris. Even he knows what a stinker 'Under the Dome' is. biggrin.gif
post #3449 of 4069
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaTaGuMp View Post

Last 2 episodes are 75 min long. cool.gif

that's cool that the final 2 episodes are extended...when setting up my DVR for this coming week I noticed the super-sized episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedrock View Post

"Talking Bad" extended to 1 hour for the finale, moved to directly after the show.
http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/amcs-breaking-bad-finale-party-starts-wednesday.html

it should have been an hour from the beginning...the show feels so rushed at 30 minutes...Talking Dead also started out at 30 min but then they extended it to 1 hour...60 minutes gives the show more room to breathe
post #3450 of 4069
Looks like Bryan Cranston is next taking on a decidedly un-Walter White movie role as he begins his life after Breaking Bad...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/19/4325976/cranston-books-a-post-breaking.html#.Uj0BJMashcY#storylink=cpy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HDTV Programming
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › Breaking Bad on AMCHD