Originally Posted by bplewis24
DS2 should happen (fingers crossed).
I hope so too!
Finished 1-1 and 4-1 and rescued Urbain in NG++. It's REALLY boring! Took 25 minutes to breeze through 1-1 and never even got hit, let alone died. Every enemy was a one hit kill from Soul Arrow. Phalanx went down in two Firestorms. Ugh.
Still have to complete all of World 2, World 3, and World 5 to get those miracles I need. Thank God I traded for a couple weapons that require Demon Soul's which are also used for three other things. I couldn't imagine going through this thing a fourth time....
To be honest, that's the problem with the trophies in DS. Most games have trophies that require skill to get. In DS, it only takes TIME. LOTS of time. All you have to do is grind through the game multiple times and you will eventually get Platinum.
If they make a DS 2, I hope they add some trophies that require skill and diversity to obtain. Some I came up with:
1) As Blue Phantom, help 100 players beat a World Boss.
2) Kill 100 Black Phantom invaders
3) Get 100 kills as a Black Phantom
4) Get at least stat level 50 in every stat (doesn't have to be on same character)
5) Get 100 kills with every weapon type (e.g., axe, bow/crossbow, blunt weapon, Asian sword, straight sword, pole/spear, etc.)
These would encourage online play and diversity in play style to obtain all of them and would also require skill in the game. Much more challenging that simply grinding through the game collecting ores.