post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
My local code requires all in-wall power lines to be metal-clad (BX cable) with metal switch and outlet boxes. I want to run low (HDMI) and high (power) cables to my ceiling-mount projector, preferably entering and exiting the wall plates together. I know dual-gang hi/low boxes exist in plastic (Carlon sells them). Is there such thing as a 2-gang METAL box for hi/low
cables (i.e., w/some kind of separator like Carlon makes for its plastic boxes)?

For wallplates I'm happy to adapt something like this

but actually I only need one receptacle in the plate near the ceiling