Here's some more theater pics and some things still to do.
1. I'm going to inlay some hardwood or tile on each side of the carpet. It saved me $800 on carpet by not having to buy extra carpet to match the pattern. I can then hang the base molding.
2. I need to get some velvet to wrap the screen frame and mount it.
3. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the riser in yet. I might get some more carpet to finish it. I also need to fill with insulation and utilize as a bass trap.
4. Hang curtain for doors. Maybe curtains for the screen also.
5. I'm going to build and wrap in speaker grill material a soffit across the back to connect the two side soffits. It will house some 7.1 speakers, cables and some insulation for a bass trap.
6. Speaker pedestals. Not sure what to make these out of yet. I have a sump pit under the right main.