- Genuine Windows Vista Ultmate with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad processor Q6600 (2.4GHz)
- 4GB DDR2-800MHz dual channel SDRAM (4x1024) from 2GB
- 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7300, DVI-I, VGA adapter,HDMI
- 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive from 500GB
- LAN port on system board (10/100/1000Base-T)
- B-Gears sound card
- Nvidia 7600 resolution 1280x720
- no tv plugins
I have followed your very well written instructions on how to install Media Portal to the letter and I cannot get my MP screen to look right.
My screens display are off center, When I select a category (say movies) see attachement 4.
During my configuration, when i select the option (listed below) in the General tab, my screen looks like attachment 1
and i can move around the options only by scrolling with my mouse because anytime i move my cursor anywhere inside the screen area, i get a blank black screen.
When i uncheck (Start with basic home screen) , i am able to move around my mouse but the screen as you can see from attachment 4
I also want to my movies to appear as filmstrip not listed as shown on attachment 5
...how do i go about doing that.Options Enabled:
-Start with basic home screen;
-Start MediaPortal in fullscreen mode;
-Use alternative fullscreen Splashscreen;
-Keep MediaPortal always on top;
-Autostart MediaPortal on Windows startup;
-Hide file extensions like .mp3, .avi, .mpg,...;
-Enable animations / transitions;
-Allow S3 standby although wake up devices are present.
-Log verbosity (logging level) to Warning (for performance reasons).
Attachement1.pdf 468.943359375k . file