Well, I guess I answered my own question. For those interested, here is how I did it:
/* Note: This presumes that you already have the HD Starter installed. I setup mine based on the following guide: http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/pl...olution-32268/
Are there better options...likely...I'm a MP n00b as of this morning
- Open the Media Portal Configuration utility and go into the plugins section
- Right click on the HD Starter plugin and select Configuration. Note the PluginID number (mine was 8910). This number will be used later on. You can close out of the Config util.
- Locate and make a copy of the arcsoftplayer.xml file located in ..\\Program Files\\Team MediaPortal\\MediaPortal\\skin\\StreamedMP
- Rename the copied file to something distinct (i.e. HDStarter.xml)
- Open the copied and renamed file in a text editor, Notepad will work fine
- Locate and change the ID value in the xml to the one noted from the configuration screen of the HD Starter plugin. Save the file.
- Open the Streamed MP Editor and select "BLURAY" from the drop down list of Available Items
- In the list of options under the Items Available, you will now see the new HDStarter option (or whatever you named the xml to), select that option. Setup the Label, Name, and Folder options as desired. (i.e. Label: "WATCH YOUR"; Name: "BR HD-DVD"; Folder: "movies")
- Click "Add>>" to add the new option to your "Items Selected" list.
- Click "Generate" to create a new Basic config file.
Thats it. The Bluray/HD option should now be available in the main menu (Will appear depending on your Label and Name values as set in the StreamMP Editor), and launch based on how your HD Starter is setup.