There's always something interesting from the moment you see the Crystal home page. The "Media Grid" groups your media into easy-access tiles:
- items recently added to your library, but not yet watched
- some automagically selected items that are highly rated; you've not watched yet; or similar to things you've enjoyed previously
- a selection of older items in your library that are unwatched
- lucky dip – for when you don't want to make your own choice
- the last item you watched/listened to/played
For anyone that likes to tinker, you can customize pretty much everything in Crystal... choose whether you like to see logos, art, backdrops, ratings, reviews etc, pick the color scheme or even create your own. You can even choose the animation style as things change on-screen - fade, wipe, spin, zoom...
- Full support for ClearLOGOs, ClearART, cdART, backdrops,
- Video backdrops and theme music
- Regularly updated with new features requested by the community
With stunning animation effects and a lightening fast, silky smooth interface, Crystal is the best way to view your media – it's like nothing you’ve ever seen before.
Crystal – get closer.
Crystal is available for Media Browser 2 and can be easily purchased via the MB Configurator located in the "Start/All Programs/Media Browser" folder.
Crystal is also available for Media Browser Classic which can be purchased via the MB3 Server dashboard, plugins tab
For questions, comments, or feature requests, please visit the new Media Browser 3 Community