Originally Posted by Menatep
I just installed 2040 version and it looks like it's downloading updates without tvscout. Great plugin i must say!
I have noticed this too. Unfortunately, it's not always pulling English language sub-banners (the banners when you go into a particular season for a TV series) and cover art. Some of my Battlestar Galactica sub-banners are in Spanish, and some of my TNG covers are in German, and Season 1 of Weeds is in Japaneese! TVScout is not immune to this issue either, despite being configured with English as the language.
Since some of these graphics are embedded within the plug-in, there doesn't seem to be a way to correct it. I have also found that when I replace a folder.jpg image for a particular season, the plug-in doesn't pick it up, even if I clear the cache. I have to uninstall and re-install the plug-in to force it to pick up the new cover art.
Those minor issues aside (this is beta after all), this is probably the best plug-in I have ever tried. I just love how it pulls in unique background images for each season for TV series as well as for each movie title!