Originally Posted by GooberedUp
Makes sense. As we can see by the forums, there's no consistent user experience.
How do you do backdrops with MM? I never got too far with my MM experiment before I bagged it. So, I'm not very advanced with MM functionality.
I have never had any issues with My Movies at all, very happy with it. But I like the GUI of MB better, so I still use MM back end.
As far as back drops goes MM doesn't do any thing with them. As long as you have your movie file or folder exactly correct MB will still find the back drop. Or you can copy one in manually.
Just a few things I like about MM for the library.
1) You can enter a sort name to put movies in the correct order, MB really needs this.
2) You can name your movie folder how ever you want, it doesn't rely on the folder name to find data or sort.
3) Look up by UPC, makes it really fast, or it will find it by the disc.
4) monitors the folder for new movies (I don't really use this though)
5) Has the aspect ratio.....
6) Front and back covers