This week I started dismantling my system.
We are moving to another house, we got the keys Wednesday.
I will of course have another dedicated room, soundproofed and acoustically treated. Wife gets remodeled kitchen and master bath in exchange for giving up all rights to my room, so no WAF.
I have a question for those with projectors:
I don't know whether or not I will get a projector since I really like my 60" Kuro, but I do want to wire the room for one just in case I want to experiment. So what preliminary steps do I have to do:
- room will be 19' x 16.5' x 9 1/2' tall
- how far back should the pj be from the screen, possibly 90" 2:35:1
- obviously, dead centered on the screen, right?
- any kind of special framing or hardware on ceiling or can that be resolved at install time?
- longest hdmi cable??
- plug on ceiling - location?
- anything else that I may have overlooked?