Hi Guys, I'm seeking help for my problem:
1) I'm using B-Rad WDLXTV 0.5.3.2 + Samba
2) I can see Windows shares via CIF on my PC and play 720p perfectly. 1080p plays well for some minutes, the start to jump
3) I bought a NAS (IcyBox IB-NAS4210-B), disk if formatted in ext2
4) I cas see Windows shares via CIF on the NAS, and play 720p well, as on my PC
5) I set-up NFS share on the same directory on the NAS and mounted without problems on the WDTV
6) I can see the NFS share (and files into it), from the WDTV, but all files play very bad. Even files with low resolution (640x480) plays for 5/6 seconds, than hangs, then play again for some second, then hangs, and so on.
NFS should be faster than CIF, not slower !! I've done some search on Internet, WD forums, but nobody seems to have this situation/problem; some people set up NFS shares, and then cannot see it, or see files inside it... but my problem is different...
What can it be ???
Thank you !!