Well, it has been several weeks since an update. I did nothing for a while as I was approaching burnout...then motivation hit me again!
4/30 - Update
Framed the bathroom/bathroom closet ceilings lower to cover all of the exposed plumbing from the BR upstairs and the ductwork.
I also started to insulated the bathroom walls.
I tidied up some.
Still need to:
1. Run speaker wire for the buttkickers.
2. Hook up outlet in ceiling for projector.
3. LV plate for projector in ceiling.
4. Insulate with R13 the remaining bathroom int walls.
5. Insulate the ceiling with R19.
6. Wire for the screen lighting ( 3 3 inch cans)
7. Insulate screen wall with R19.
8. Move the HT cans 1 rafter over.
9. Label all of the wires and finish running them through crawlspace to equipment closet.
I have struck out on 2 drywall contractors....we make an appointment for them to come by to see the job/estimate...and then they just don't show up.
Oh well...I'm still making more progress than Logan and that's all that matters.
...and hearing Logan talking about smacking dimpled balls for a week just brings tears to my eyes.