That's the one. Love the subwoofer towers. How do those work compared to subs with bigger drivers?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandEmptagged by Brian Fineberg, 10/1/13
- brandEmp Tektagged by Brian Fineberg, 10/1/13
- productEMP Tek E10s subwoofertagged by Brian Fineberg, 10/1/13
- productEMP Tek E55TiR Tower Speakerstagged by Brian Fineberg, 10/1/13
- productEMP Tek EF30 bookshelf speakerstagged by Brian Fineberg, 10/1/13
- productEMP Tek EF30C center speakertagged by Brian Fineberg, 10/1/13
- productEMP Tek EF30T Tower speakerstagged by Brian Fineberg, 10/1/13
- categorySpeaker Systemstagged by System, 1/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is This Even Possible? Last post on 1/29/14 at 10:38am in Receivers, Amps, and Processors
- Trying to figure out what to do next Last post on 1/18/14 at 5:11pm in Speakers
- Need Advice for 2.1 for HT and Music Last post on 1/6/14 at 8:22pm in Speakers
- Surround advice Last post on 12/31/13 at 12:50pm in Speakers
- Speaker Advice for Loft with Concrete Floors Last post on 1/30/14 at 2:03pm in Speakers
AVS Buying Guide Central
Last edited: 12/20/13
- What Surround Sound Configuration Is Right For You?Last edited: 11/1/12
- What Surround Sound Configuration Is Right For You?
**Official EMP Owner's Thread** - Page 66
Gear mentioned in this thread:
sry for the crappy pics..I'll get some better ones
a little behind the front and center experience; yes the back panel on the stand is about to go on so those wires won't show lol. Still thinking about what would look good in that 'center' space
...and yes it's slightly off center lol. Been moving stuff around to mount the tv, etc so I'll get it all tidied up soon
Mine are all black. Personally, I like them much better. Don't get me wrong, the red burl look stunning. But, with the theme of consumer electronics and decor being predominantly black, these days, I feel like the black go better with most setups.
Nice. Did you try putting the subs in the corner instead of the towers for more room gain?
I couldn't hear a difference betweeen a 100wpc marantz receiver and a much heavier 300wpc amp, even at very high SPLs.
Well I just pulled the trigger and placed an order!
Starting to rebuild my stolen H/T system and started out with a
Pioneer SC-1222-K from Costco for $469 + Tax.
I don't have approval yet for surrounds (wires everywhere), so
starting out with the L/C/R's for now. Thinking I may have approval
by Black Friday?
I have an older Klipsch 12" sub I can use for now, but really like
what I've read about the Power Sound Audio XV15.
For CD/DVD/BluRay, I'm going to go with an Oppo BDP-103.
I previously had an older Onkyo 6 disc carousel and liked being
able to load that up, but I'll worry about that later as I know there
are all kinds of new options for music since 'my day'.
Wanted to thank everyone here for your input here on the EMP
forum. Pictures to come when they arrive!
- **Official EMP Owner's Thread**
- › "The Walking Dead" on AMC HD 56 seconds ago
- › Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread 1 minute ago
- › The **OFFICIAL** Denon AVR-XX13 Model Owner's Thread & FAQ 1 minute ago
- › DIY Custom-Printed Movie Poster Acoustic Panels - cheap! 1 minute ago
- › Hot Off The Press: The Latest TV News and Information 2 minutes ago
- › 1 In 5 Americans Think Blu-Ray Is A Sea Creature: Study 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation on high lumen projector? 3 minutes ago
- › any bridge experts? (not salesmen, lol) 4 minutes ago
- › The Larch Theater (a not-a-19.6-system) 4 minutes ago
- › Comcast X1 box - how to use old remote control 4 minutes ago
- › Last Of Us Ps3 by GOHAWK12
- › LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth by zerolimit
- › Polk Audio RTI A7 Floorstanding Speaker (Single, Cherry) by mdaleavs
- › Microvision SHOWWX+ HDMI Laser Pico Projector (AA0123600-020) by enjoi7
- › Xbox One Console - Day One Edition by ajones13
- › PlayStation 4 Console by BenMonkey
- › Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair by imagic
- › Atari 5200 - Video Game Console (System) by PGTweed
- › XBOX Console by PGTweed
- › Xbox One Console- Standard Edition by jstumbler
- › Academy Award Winners & Nominees on Blu-ray by skehoe
- › Game Console Review Contest by Scott Wilkinson
- › Best Blu-rays for Your Valentine's Day... by skehoe
- › Vizio and Sony Impress, Curved Screens... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Buying Guide Central by skehoe
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media Players by skehoe