Because I missed it for $100 less I decided to just buy it at that point.
I was worried about not being able to get one since I checked the local stores Sears, CC, BB...I even had them check their surrounding stores (I live in the Boston area so there are plenty of options for each store) Not one store had them in stock and I was told that I would have to order it and it may come in 7-21 days. I didn't want to wait and none of them were coming close to the price I got on Amazon. (I think Sears was $2900+tax, CC and BB were $3400+tax!!!)
I guess my point is playing the waiting game can hurt you sometimes as well. It hurt my pocket by $100 by waiting 1 extra day. If you are seriously thinking about buying one of these just do it and hopefully the website will honor a price drop within 30 days.
If I was still waiting for the price to drop I would be very disappointed since the unit actually went up a few dollars again since I purchased it.
Anyway, it should be delivered by this Tuesday!
Once again thanks to everyone in this forum for making my decision easier...