Originally Posted by 720p
1) Is the remote the same for both Dune BD Prime & HD Center? There are no coloured buttons on the BD Prime like shown on the HD Center remote.
Couldn't tell you for sure, but it works with NMT silver remote too, which can be annoying if you have both devices.
3) I will only be using ethernet for my content. Will I benefit from the GbE option in real life?
I only use ethernet, 100MB. You will not directly benefit from GbE, and may even have issues if you try to enable jumbo-frames (but probably wont). There is nothing wrong with GbE, if you want to keep your network pure.
4) If I am only using ethernet for my content apart from the build quality and good looks (and maybe remote?) is there any benefit going for the more expensive HD Center?
Tricky one to answer. I wanted HDD so I could store my apps, telentd etc etc like I do on NMT. But it turns out these devices have/expect a permanently attached 2GB flash memory, for BD data etc. So I just use that storage. HDD for me is not needed.
5) Can I play dvds/blu-ray movies from folders (1:1 rip by AnyDVD HD) with full menu support?
Yes! Very nice feature this one.
6) Do the units autoswitch between 23.976/25/29.97Hz and 480/576/720/1080 i/p based on content?
No, not yet. It is being discussed. But I am not paying attention to that since I would not use said feature.