Currently I am using Aperion 632's for fronts, 532's for surround, 6C center channel, and a SVS powered sub with a Pioneer VSX84. My room set-up is 20'L x 13'W with a opening going up into my living room. Its a garage I turned into my home theater room. I have no room to place surrounds on the side so I have the 532's placed on stands behind my couch about 2 ' above the seated person's ears. I watch movies about 70% and SACD and regular cd's the other 30%. Would I benefit at all from changing my surounds to a bi/dipole set-up,or maybe something like the Axiom QS8's or would it be better just to leave well enough alone? Just looking for the most surround possible with my room configeration. Thanks for any input.
post #1 of 6
1/5/09 at 3:50pm