or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › The Official Xbox DEALS discussion thread. DEALS ONLY!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Xbox DEALS discussion thread. DEALS ONLY! - Page 6

post #151 of 4158
xbox 360 pro 60gb system with lego indiana jones/kung fu panda, plus tom clancy endwar
from dell for $259
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...6717-6419__2_9__
post #152 of 4158
C&C Red Alert 3 $24.99 at Frys. I'm heading over right now.
post #153 of 4158
any deals going around for MS points? Ran out from the last sale at Target and need to stock up again.
post #154 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronn View Post

Dark Sector
from newegg for $10 plus free shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16874105498

This thread is going to make me go broke (albeit a little at a time).
post #155 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolbi-Wan View Post

any deals going around for MS points? Ran out from the last sale at Target and need to stock up again.

yes. best buy is currently running a $30 price on the 12month plus 1month live cards. price is good till the 7th.
also toys r us will have the 12+1 month card for $30 starting on sunday the 8th.
post #156 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronn View Post

yes. best buy is currently running a $30 price on the 12month plus 1month live cards. price is good till the 7th.
also toys r us will have the 12+1 month card for $30 starting on sunday the 8th.

Sorry for the confusion Tronn. I meant the 1600PT cards although thats a stellar deal for a XBL sub.
post #157 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolbi-Wan View Post

Sorry for the confusion Tronn. I meant the 1600PT cards although thats a stellar deal for a XBL sub.

Only deals I know of are if you can find them at Circuit City - they're 30% off.
post #158 of 4158
^correct. apparently i mis-read your original post Nolbi. sometimes target would have the 1600 pts cards ($20 value) for $15. the last time i saw those prices were sometime after christmas and before new years. amazon ran them before christmas but i havent heard of anything lately. i'll be sure to post it if i see it anywhere though. i'm sorta diggin those videos for the upcoming "the warriors" xbla button masher.
post #159 of 4158
crazy but toys r us still has the lowest price for guitar hero world tour.
for $140 plus free shipping.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3159270

heres a bonus. if you click on the free shipping details hotlink, it states that this offer for free shipping is valid until 2037! does that mean there will be DLC for GH till then!?!
post #160 of 4158
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith game plus guitar bundle
from toys r us for $35 (thats half off)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3068958
post #161 of 4158
heres a big collection:
the platinum hits collection for Xbox 360

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm..._rd_i=14220161

selections:
bioshock $24
TC Ghost Recon 2 $20
crackdown $28
prey $20
perfect dark $20
Viva Pinata (the 1st one) $20
Table tennis (rockstar) $20
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga $20
Assassins creed $24
TC Rainbow Six Vegas (part 1) $20
post #162 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flatus View Post

C&C Red Alert 3 $24.99 at Frys. I'm heading over right now.

I saw that in todays paper, I wanted to get it, but I am so tired. Maybe tommorrow. There was an even better deal through J&R last week (19.99) that I missed by a few minutes (I put it in my cart and then started looking for other stuff, and when I went to check out, it was 'out of stock').
post #163 of 4158
Did not find it myself but another person posted in the Xbox forums that on Amazon you can purchase the GTA4 DLC for the $19.99 price and you get for free a 3 month Xbox live card. Not too shabby.
post #164 of 4158
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schloob1 View Post

Did not find it myself but another person posted in the Xbox forums that on Amazon you can purchase the GTA4 DLC for the $19.99 price and you get for free a 3 month Xbox live card. Not too shabby.

Here's a link.

Interesting that DLC is being sold via retail... I'll bet this will be happening more and more in the future.

"Package includes activation code (instead of a disk) and a two-sided GTA poster."
post #165 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

Here's a link.

Interesting that DLC is being sold via retail... I'll bet this will be happening more and more in the future.

"Package includes activation code (instead of a disk) and a two-sided GTA poster."

Whats funny is that I think that the exact opposite is true. More and more content will be released by downloads, that way they will control the DRM. People will be more willing to rent/sell their discs, but one cannot do that with downloads thus lots of lost revenue when there is physical media.

I personnally think that they are releasing this content on disc purposfully to let the 'others' know that it is only available on the xbox. Its a much beter wy to market the product compared to live.
post #166 of 4158
call of duty: world at war
from sears of all places for $40
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/ProductDi...000P&RTIFlag=1

note: looks like they're sold out online, but its available for local pickup. you must insert your zip code and it'll search your local sears places.
post #167 of 4158
Black xbox 360 wireless controller with play and charge kit (rechargeable battery and cable)
from amazon for $45
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000P5FEJC
post #168 of 4158
Just Cause
from buy.com for $10 plus free shipping
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202749065
post #169 of 4158
nyko intercooler TS
from amazon for $20
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001COVHMS/...0&linkCode=asn

this sorta thing aint my bag, baby.
post #170 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronn View Post

nyko intercooler TS
from amazon for $20
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001COVHMS/...0&linkCode=asn

this sorta thing aint my bag, baby.

Just beware that this thing has been known to INCREASE your chance of an RRoD.
post #171 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveng View Post

Whats funny is that I think that the exact opposite is true. More and more content will be released by downloads, that way they will control the DRM. People will be more willing to rent/sell their discs, but one cannot do that with downloads thus lots of lost revenue when there is physical media.

I personnally think that they are releasing this content on disc purposfully to let the 'others' know that it is only available on the xbox. Its a much beter wy to market the product compared to live.

It's not on disc, it is a download code that is being sold.
post #172 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolbi-Wan View Post

Sorry for the confusion Tronn. I meant the 1600PT cards although thats a stellar deal for a XBL sub.

beginning feb 15 (sunday, the day after snokum's day) best buy will have the 4000 points card for $45. thats $5 off so you get 400 points free. not the best but oh well.

also begining feb 15 at best buy

GTA4 $40
GTA4 lost and damned code $20

so basically anyone who waited out can now get the original game plus the DLC for the same price everyone else paid on just the regular edition of the game. you money savy person you

all this is via cheapa$$gamer
post #173 of 4158
unreal tournament 3
from newegg for $20 plus free shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16874154011
post #174 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronn View Post

unreal tournament 3
from newegg for $20 plus free shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874154011

funny, saturday i was at target where this was clearanced for 27, plus tax.... i carried it around the store, then decided to wait
post #175 of 4158
the matrix told you to put it back. it KNEW something else was coming later in the week. lol
post #176 of 4158
360 PRO 60gb system plus lego indiana jones, kung fu panda, dark sector, crackdown, and perfect dark zero
from frys.com for $320
http://shop3.frys.com/product/5832663

shipping example: ship to 90745 (southern CA) add 15.47 for ground. also if you live near a frys you now have the option to pick-up at your local store.
post #177 of 4158
post #178 of 4158
Marking this thread for later
post #179 of 4158
If it hasnt been said on this thread yet TRU is selling the 13 month XBL cards for 30 bones.
post #180 of 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonstiller View Post

If it hasnt been said on this thread yet TRU is selling the 13 month XBL cards for 30 bones.

Out of stock on the web site (as of this posting).

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2315301
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › The Official Xbox DEALS discussion thread. DEALS ONLY!