Originally Posted by tl chris
...Knowing that maybe a RAW sequences could be possible, i was thinking if a work around is possible for what i need.
Here's how to do it with a raw learn:
- Get another learning remote (any cheap learning remote will do). We'll call it B, and your harmony A.
- From A, teach B play, stop, vid1, vid4 (and Bell discrete on / discrete off if you like). Group the learned buttons close together so you can press them quickly. Optionally create play and stop macros on B using the learned commands.
- Put A in learning mode and choose custom (raw)
- Learn a new PlaySeq by pressing the commands on B as quickly as possible (about 2 per second), or just play back the macro if you programmed it in B.
- Repeat for a new StopSeq.
- Assign the new PlaySeq/StopSeq commands to you Play/Stop buttons in you activity.
They might not work because you may not get all the commands to fit, and they may repeat.
Then complain to logitech so they'll hopefully add sequence capabilities someday so you won't have to go to all this trouble and expense.