the older versions were only rs-232 & had to use a null modem cable. if it's over the network, then stay with that. I've used the software many times with the former flagships 49txi, 59txi, SC-09 but not the SC-68. While I've installed the software, I really haven't taken the actually transfer the data from the 68 to my PC
the reason is the OSD of the data that will show on your TV from the new models is so much better than it used to be, I just haven't felt a burning desire.
But if all you want to do is look at the data, I can tell you how to change presets to view each one. it's not intuitive and I suspect the reason for you not seeing it in the software is the same. When you download the data, you may be downloading only the preset that is selected. I don't know this but IIRC,
I had to go to my SC-68 MCACC Data Check to get the steps. The main thing is you must actually change MCACC to the preset you want to view before you can view its readings. I'm just the messenger
IOW, if you have your receiver in M1, M1's settings are all you are going to see. To view M2, change the MCACC preset to M2 using the remote or menu and then you'll be viewing M2. M3 - M6 the same, change to each one and you can see it.
OR you can do this just in the OSD to your TV.
1, Go to MCACC Data Check
2. Go to Channel Level
3. in the upper left corner, you will see a field with the preset name next to "MCACC:".
4. use the left or right remote buttons to change from M1 to M2, M3, M4, etc and you will see the Channel Levels change to the ones for that preset
5. exit Channel Level
6. go down the menu and select Acoustic EQ, whichever preset you selected to view in Channel Level will be the one you view in Acoustic EQ
7. same is true for Standing Wave Filter - the preset you select in Ch Level is the one you'll see for the SWF.
8. Group Delay for Phase Control will be the same for all the presets and the data is not dependent on the preset you are in
9. to view another preset's data, go back to Channel Level, change the preset there, then all the rest will be changed
setting the preset in Ch Level seems to be 1 of 2 switches that tells the rest which one to display.
so there are 2 ways to view each preset's data:
1. actually change the preset on the receiver
2. go into Channel Level and change the preset being displayed there
This is what the older software version looked like:
there was no distinction between presets for EQ but you DID have to do 2 downloads: 1 for EQ on and 1 for it off.
I don't know what the current version displays since I haven't used it. If I get motivated tomorrow
I'll try it, download the data and maybe then I can better help. but if you have this burning desire to see it today, just use the OSD on your TV and follow the steps I gave you.