or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › 'Wipeout' on ABC HD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

'Wipeout' on ABC HD - Page 6

post #151 of 586
Well the Kindergarten teacher had a similar fall off the big balls this week. Actually I think the hurdles looked more likely to cause injury this week. It had people in all types of contortions. I was really rooting for the stay at home dad but he just was clueless when he got to the gauntlett.
post #152 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieva View Post

I was really rooting for the stay at home dad but he just was clueless when he got to the gauntlett.

Worse choke than Tom Watson.
post #153 of 586
Well, you know it's the end of the season because they're mining the bottom of the barrel by using Australia Wipeout's stock footage and making a show out of it. French Wipeout next week anyone? Sacré bleu!!!
post #154 of 586
Throw in the UK version while we're at it. (although it's called 'Total Wipeout' over there and their version was filmed in Argentina)
post #155 of 586
Australia's "Jill" was quite hot. Even hotter than our own Jill if I may say so myself.
(ducks and prepares to be flamed)
post #156 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Imp View Post

Australia's "Jill" was quite hot. Even hotter than our own Jill if I may say so myself.
(ducks and prepares to be flamed)

Sexy voice, but Jill still owns her.
post #157 of 586
Tonight's show was fantastic. They had 5 motivators on the big red balls.

It was good to have Jill back. Last's week Australian episode was terrible.
post #158 of 586
Quote:


YEAAAHHH!

! Totally agree....

Henson was hilarious lat night...

Quote:


YEAHHH!!

still hearing the Aussie pelvic thruster in my brain....ack!
post #159 of 586
Did anyone else hear audio popping during last night's episode? If not, I've got a problem in my system somewhere...
post #160 of 586
Sad that last night was the last til next season. I'm going thru Jill ... err I mean Wipeout withdrawals already.
post #161 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by filtor View Post

Sad that last night was the last til next season. I'm going thru Jill ... err I mean Wipeout withdrawals already.

I know what you mean. Smokin' hot girl.
post #162 of 586
Last night was the last one this season? That sucks. I haven't seen Wednesday's episode yet.

I thought the Aussie episode was pretty good. Only because there were some great wipeouts. They seemed to have the first season obstacle course, either that or just a really easy one.
post #163 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx6bfast View Post

Last night was the last one this season? That sucks. I haven't seen Wednesday's episode yet.

I thought the Aussie episode was pretty good. Only because there were some great wipeouts. They seemed to have the first season obstacle course, either that or just a really easy one.

Although I havent checked ( I think I have them all somewhere), the "Australia" episode was simply a re-edit of one of the episodes aired downunder. It does seem like they picked one with some amazing wipeouts, real characters on the course, etc. - seemingly all the elements that make for a good episode. Additionally, since Wipeout Australia (and most (all?) of the internationally syndicated versions of Wipeout are all filmed on a specially constructed course in Argentina, they all have those same course elements from the first season. Regardless, if you have the opportunity to see any of them, they're all worth the effort. Wiping out is international, y'know? No translation needed...
post #164 of 586
Don't forget to check your schedules! It's nearly time for this to return! Just saw an ad this week.
post #165 of 586
Funny my kids this weekend were asking me to watch Wipeout because we used to save them on the DVR.

Starts back up June 1
post #166 of 586
^YeAh! Can't Wait!!

I love this ****ing show, you can't make this **** up!







post #167 of 586
WHY WHY WHY!!! Why ABC, why do you hate your audience so much? x_x
post #168 of 586
My son is 4 1/2 years old and loves to watch this show with us.
post #169 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

^YeAh! Can't Wait!!

I love this ****ing show, you can't make this **** up!

I marked my calendar. Vip actually enjoys a show!
post #170 of 586
Oh shut it. :P I like stuff.
post #171 of 586
I guess that lawsuit against the show was eventually settled.
post #172 of 586
What's that...? It's not like the contestants don't know what they are signing up for, it's their own damn fault. Or is this more of a copyright thing... ?

Edit: oh... :yawn:

http://thresq.hollywoodreporter.com/...lity-show.html
post #173 of 586
From another forum.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_356122.html

Edit: Hmm... @ my previous post... oh well...
post #174 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

What's that...? It's not like the contestants don't know what they are signing up for, it's their own damn fault. Or is this more of a copyright thing... ?

Edit: oh... :yawn:

http://thresq.hollywoodreporter.com/...lity-show.html


I'd love to see one of these big corporations, like Endemol, have their internet connection terminated under the ACTA provision.
post #175 of 586
Ford considering dropping Mercury brand:
http://www.freep.com/article/2010052...d-of-the-road?

WHAT THE HECK WILL HAPPEN TO JILL???????

BTW - Shouldn't it be close to a new season?
post #176 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kib View Post

BTW - Shouldn't it be close to a new season?

That would be this coming Tuesday, June 1st.
post #177 of 586
OMFG! Two more days and it's a TWO HOUR EPISODE!!!1!!!!11!!!!
post #178 of 586
I am torn, on one hand you have Hell's Kitchen tonight, the better show to watch. Then we have JILL, the hotter person to watch.
post #179 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaTaGuMp View Post

I am torn, on one hand you have Hell's Kitchen tonight, the better show to watch. Then we have JILL, the hotter person to watch.

Have a tivo?
post #180 of 586
ROTFLMAO! Good ****ing lord. I wasn't even half way and it became a workout to laugh. Christ. They out did themselves this time. Also, I ****ING HEART HD Wipeout!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HDTV Programming
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › 'Wipeout' on ABC HD