or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › 'Wipeout' on ABC HD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

'Wipeout' on ABC HD - Page 19

post #541 of 586
Why don't they make Wipeout longer? There's s*** shows like Biggest Losers and DWTS that are. Hell, even American Idiot has an episode dedicated to JUST THE @#$%ING awards... WTF... :\
post #542 of 586
I happen to like Vanessa. It took a while for Jill to grow on me.
post #543 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanamo View Post

I happen to like Vanessa. It took a while for Jill to grow on me.
I'm starting to like her more, she's growing on me.
post #544 of 586
Thread Starter 
Literally growing, will she make it the whole season? by now she should have given birth...

I loved her on the first episode when she was throwing kisses at the nerds and flirting with them.. she look quite stunning pregnant or not..
post #545 of 586
I... am seeing too many people bend a way they aren't suppose to. I dunno if I can get through this episode if it continues. Christ. lol...
post #546 of 586
OMFG! AHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Can't stop laughing! I heart the Blind Date episodes!! LMAO!
post #547 of 586
I actually like Vanessa more than Jill. Jill was hot but I think she thought that she was a lot funnier than she actually was (Kind of like John Henson). Venessa seems more natural.
post #548 of 586
bOObies!
post #549 of 586
Anyone notice that those people who do well on the 'Big Balls' section of the qualifier (make it to the last ball and knock Smallzie off his perch to claim the $500 prize) more often than not are in the final 3 in the Wipeout zone? cool.gif
post #550 of 586
JILL's COMING BACK NEXT SEASON!!!!!!! smile.gifbiggrin.gif <3
post #551 of 586
OMG! YAY! although, Vanessa has grown on me (literally and figuratively).
post #552 of 586
Why? I like Vanessa.
post #553 of 586
Thread Starter 
What was Jill up to?

Well Vanessa is gonna be busy with her baby for a while.. I'm hoping for a Vanessa+Jill episode in the future..
post #554 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar View Post

What was Jill up to?
Well Vanessa is gonna be busy with her baby for a while.. I'm hoping for a Vanessa+Jill episode in the future..

Jill was doing the first season of Teen Wolf on MTV.

Personally, I much prefer Vanessa on this show.
post #555 of 586
Wipeout renewed for season 6, with the return of Jill Wagner. Here's the link.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/abc-picks-up-wipeout-for-a-sixth-season-jill-wagner-to-return-as-co-host/
post #556 of 586
^I hope they step up the funny next season... Moar hits upside the head or big arse hammers and air bags...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPanther95 View Post

Jill was doing the first season of Teen Wolf on MTV.

I still can't believe she left just to do that crap... (never seen it, but it is MTV so...) I thought she was doing something actually decent for once...
post #557 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

^I hope they step up the funny next season... Moar hits upside the head or big arse hammers and air bags...
I still can't believe she left just to do that crap... (never seen it, but it is MTV so...) I thought she was doing something actually decent for once...

Teen wold is actually an amazingly good show. It has really built up over the last season and it is a more serious drama that is well done.
post #558 of 586
I refuse to believe that based on jill's past work, the title, and it being mtv we're talking about... not to mention bastardizing the original with the very idea.
post #559 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

I refuse to believe that based on jill's past work, the title, and it being mtv we're talking about... not to mention bastardizing the original with the very idea.

I really enjoy the show - and only because they bastardized the "original". It's much darker than Michael J. Fox as a wolf in gym shorts playing basketball - and has a high body count.

As far as Jill goes, she was nice to look at, but her acting chops are pretty much stretched to the limit with Wipeout.
post #560 of 586
bOObies! WTF @ girl with the balancing ball. lol
post #561 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

I refuse to believe that based on jill's past work, the title, and it being mtv we're talking about... not to mention bastardizing the original with the very idea.

Teen wolf on MTV is nothing about the original Teen Wolf movie, it has nothing in common except werewolves.
post #562 of 586
Teacher episode is great, but I'm a bit horrifed some of these people are teaching the next generations. Lol...
post #563 of 586
The show is back tomorrow, and with JILL
post #564 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaTaGuMp View Post

The show is back tomorrow, and with JILL

Thank gawd! Putting Vanessa in her place was a debacle of epic proportion. There's only one hostess that's better than Jill, and that's Kat Deely.

Btw, I LOVE your avatar! smile.gif
Edited by spyder696969 - 5/9/13 at 10:44am
post #565 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder696969 View Post

Thank gawd! Putting Vanessa in her place was a debacle of epic proportion. There's only one hostess that's better than Jill, and that's Kat Deely.

Btw, I LOVE your avatar! smile.gif

Jill always came off to me as fun and seemed like she really enjoyed doing the show. Thanks for the Avatar props. wink.gif
post #566 of 586
Thread Starter 
I was starting to warm up to Vanessa like some others, but I'm also glad Jill's back..
post #567 of 586
I'm kind of burned out with this show. It's just the same thing week after week, but with different people. The novelty has worn off for me.
post #568 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruin95 View Post

I'm kind of burned out with this show. It's just the same thing week after week, but with different people. The novelty has worn off for me.

I was feeling the same way, but the new host made is worse. I will check it out tonight, maybe I will like it again, maybe not.
post #569 of 586
FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNALLLLY!!! Great episode! lol Glad to have Jill back! Backwards foot guy made me cringe, so did some of the Wipeouts since breaking my clavicle. Soooooooooooooooo Glad the ghey Sub didn't win... So damn annoying.
post #570 of 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaTaGuMp View Post

Jill always came off to me as fun and seemed like she really enjoyed doing the show. Thanks for the Avatar props. wink.gif

That's how I felt as well. Jill has no problem with getting down and dirty for a laugh, as evidenced by the opening with the doughnuts. Love when she dances or just acts like a goofball with the contestants. She seems very genuine, humble, and that she would be a hoot to be around. Vanessa just came off as thinking she was above it all, whether that was her real feelings or not.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HDTV Programming
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › 'Wipeout' on ABC HD