EXACTLY. I will wait until one or two more test firmwares are released before I sign off on this. If most of people's gripes are fixed in an upcoming firmware, I'll be happy to vote yes. But for now I am abstaining.
DVD-A and lip syncing are big enough issues for me to wait on this.