or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › News Forum › Great Found Deals › Pioneer Pro-FPJ1 for cheap, Elite plasmas, too
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pioneer Pro-FPJ1 for cheap, Elite plasmas, too

post #1 of 103
Thread Starter 
Crown Audio in Lake Mary, Fla, an authorized Pio dealer, is selling the fpj1 for 2500 plus shipping. They also have the 111 plasma for 3000, shipped, and the 151 for 4500, shipped. They have a 540 transaction account with Fleabay with 100% positive feedback. Website is www.crownaudio.net.
Phone is (407) 333-4621 I checked Pio's site and they are listed. Mine is in transit
Get 'em while they got 'em!
post #2 of 103
Thanks for sharing duke.
Like its supposed to work.
post #3 of 103
Thanks for the info! Just ordered mine.
post #4 of 103
I pulled the trigger as well.
post #5 of 103
Thanks to op. Just ordered mine.

Moe
post #6 of 103
Thread Starter 
Glad to help out, folks! Hope everyone gets a good one! I should ask them for commission
post #7 of 103
Thanks for sharing - just ordered mine. Just need to plan for some splainin.
post #8 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by isb View Post

Thanks for sharing - just ordered mine. Just need to plan for some splainin.

Try to just install it when she's not home and see if she even notices it's new
post #9 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest User1 View Post

Try to just install it when she's not home and see if she even notices it's new

Spoken (written, in this case) like there's a lot of experience in doing that!

I've done it and it works!
post #10 of 103
Ordered mine too. Thanks to all. Can't wait to get this set up.
post #11 of 103
did that with my sony vpl-vw50 when i swapped to a 60! Got away with it even with the different colored case. Did NOT get away with it this time....
Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest User1 View Post

Try to just install it when she's not home and see if she even notices it's new
post #12 of 103
I just ordered mine as well. When I called at 3:30 they had 15 left. With mine that takes it down to 14. Adam also mentioned that they have sold well over 30 of them in the past couple of days.

So if you want one, you had better act fast.
post #13 of 103
I ordered a Pro 111 from Cable Tec for $2899 shipped they also had PDP5020 for $2500 shipped on has ebay rating 271 100%
cu2000@wildblue.net 660-349-0863
post #14 of 103
I think prestidigitation would be required to have replacement of a G70Q at almost 200 lbs go unnoticed!
post #15 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJU View Post

I ordered a Pro 111 from Cable Tec for $2899 shipped they also had PDP5020 for $2500 shipped on has ebay rating 271 100%
cu2000@wildblue.net 660-349-0863

You can get the 5020 for less than $2,000 shipped from Onecall or J&R. That 111 deal is $100 better than I've found elsewhere, though.
post #16 of 103
Value Electronics has the 111FD for $2799 shipped. Authorized dealer.
post #17 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJU View Post

I ordered a Pro 111 from Cable Tec for $2899 shipped they also had PDP5020 for $2500 shipped on has ebay rating 271 100%
cu2000@wildblue.net 660-349-0863

That $2500 price blows for the 5020. Abes of Maine has it for $1875 shipped with a free wall mount...
Best,
chris
post #18 of 103
I just ordered an FPJ1 from Crown Audio at 10:30 cst. Nael said he had 8 left when I called. I'm replacing a white Sony Pearl I bought a couple years ago from Jason at AVS. Sure hope it's a nice upgrade...And thanks to thedukester and all those who have been sharing these great deals...
Jim
post #19 of 103
I just ordered on also at 1:00 PM Central time and they told me that there were 11 left. Somebody can't count. At any rate I would guess there is a good chance they will be gone today or Monday.
post #20 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Morton View Post

I just ordered on also at 1:00 PM Central time and they told me that there were 11 left. Somebody can't count. At any rate I would guess there is a good chance they will be gone today or Monday.

Anyone know their hours no one is picking up the phone now.

edit they picked up they got 12 left now
post #21 of 103
I spoke to Neal; he said 8 left, leaving 7 after my order.
post #22 of 103
I received mine from Crown Audio today. A truly flawless transaction.
post #23 of 103
Mine arrived yesterday; also a flawless transaction. Should be a fun weekend.
post #24 of 103
Got mine this week from Crown Audio. Box was beaten up pretty well. I haven't opened yet and don't want to be responsible for any damages - issue is I'm installing a whole HT - wiring for speakers, new screen, etc so this will not be set up for a couple weeks. I hate to open it up only to find damages due to shipping. hopefully it's just the box. Anyone else have this potential issue?
post #25 of 103
post #26 of 103
I ordered both a projector and a 151FD from Sound Advice in NJ based on the positive experiences on this forum. I must say - these guys are a class act. Mike Beers and Howard Cohen (his installer) are professional and straight forward. I would whole heartedly recommend them. Tell them Adanny from Morristown recommended you and they will give you the forum best price

I liked them so much I ended up buying a Da-lite screen, mounts, Ethereal Balum unit, BD player etc - all from them. have also given them the large-ish contract to install two TVs, a projector, re-wiring, moving a fan to accomodate projector, additonal speakers etc. They will bring all the equipment with them so no risk, they will come with 3 guys and an electrician and get it done.

cant wait
post #27 of 103
anyone know where to get the FPJ1 at $2600 or less? Crown audio is completely out.
post #28 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanny View Post

I ordered both a projector and a 151FD from Sound Advice in NJ based on the positive experiences on this forum. I must say - these guys are a class act. Mike Beers and Howard Cohen (his installer) are professional and straight forward. I would whole heartedly recommend them. Tell them Adanny from Morristown recommended you and they will give you the forum best price

I liked them so much I ended up buying a Da-lite screen, mounts, Ethereal Balum unit, BD player etc - all from them. have also given them the large-ish contract to install two TVs, a projector, re-wiring, moving a fan to accomodate projector, additonal speakers etc. They will bring all the equipment with them so no risk, they will come with 3 guys and an electrician and get it done.

cant wait

Ditto! That's where I got mine from as well as the Pioneer 05 blu ray , a poneer receiver, and an ipod dock!
post #29 of 103
I believe that previously this worked (posted in the other thread - $2600 incl. shipping?):

Main St. Electronics in Anahiem. Ask for Rob or Andrew. 714-835-2133.
post #30 of 103
Just to let you guys know. I spoke with Andrew at Main st and he claimed that their distributor price on the FPJ1 went up. I paid $2678 shipped, but the next batch he claims will be $200 more. Just a heads up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Great Found Deals
AVS › AVS Forum › News Forum › Great Found Deals › Pioneer Pro-FPJ1 for cheap, Elite plasmas, too