or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › CRT Projectors › The Official TRIPLE STACK MEET.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official TRIPLE STACK MEET. - Page 2

post #31 of 570
Forgot Me?

You moving down by me?
post #32 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylooker1 View Post

Forgot Me?

You moving down by me?

Absolutely not. We need to talk. 909? How are you?
post #33 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by overclkr View Post

Absolutely not. We need to talk. 909? How are you?

Your PM is full. If you don't have my cell #, Arli does.

Mike
post #34 of 570
I see a pattern forming here. Cliffs first meet 1 G90. Next gathering 2 G90s. Next meet 3 G90s. Im waiting this one out I figure a few more meets he will deliver a triple stack blend. Thats 6 G90s

I can see a tattoo in the future on Cliffs arm "Triple Stack are for wusses"

Cliff get the "wild man" award of the year
post #35 of 570
Alan I think you just might have to make it out for this one???
post #36 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gouger View Post



Cliff get the "wild man" award of the year

Alan,
I'm guessing you have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Cliff. When I went to see his two projector stack the first time,he ran a group of demos turned the lights up assumed a most muscular body building pose and yelled "yea,that's how it's done !!" .

In my experience, he has the award already and in my HT experience has little chance of relinquishing it.
post #37 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn View Post

Alan,
I'm guessing you have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Cliff. When I went to see his two projector stack the first time,he ran a group of demos turned the lights up assumed a most muscular body building pose and yelled "yea,that's how it's done !!" .

In my experience, he has the award already and in my HT expereience has little chance of relinquishing it.

Those who know Cliff can picture it, Those who don't can only imagine.
post #38 of 570
If its the first or secong weekend of may i can most likly make it, i leave mid may for Greece, i'll drag Alan along !!!

Athanasios
post #39 of 570
I'll provide the gray scales!


Ken Whitcomb
post #40 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gouger View Post

I see a pattern forming here. Cliffs first meet 1 G90. Next gathering 2 G90s. Next meet 3 G90s. Im waiting this one out I figure a few more meets he will deliver a triple stack blend. Thats 6 G90s

I can see a tattoo in the future on Cliffs arm "Triple Stack are for wusses"

Cliff get the "wild man" award of the year

Oh that would be so yummy Alan. 14ft wide 6 G90 stack/blend unity gain screen. With that much light I would definitely change out the light green elements for the darker ones.

I got the sound working on the 16mm. I'm watching the movie now. Awesome big dog. Love it. Very nice print. My Dad picked out the stereo track on the film. Damn I wish this projector was stereo.

LOVE the colors.

Cliffy
post #41 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by D6500Ken View Post

I'll provide the gray scales!


Ken Whitcomb

Hehe, I've got something I want to run by you in regards to the raster wear on Art's G90 and how I think we can get around it. Dude this is gonna be so much fun. Here we go again!

I can't wait till we show this off. People are gonna be trippin'!

Cliffy
post #42 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn View Post

Alan,
I'm guessing you have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Cliff. When I went to see his two projector stack the first time,he ran a group of demos turned the lights up assumed a most muscular body building pose and yelled "yea,that's how it's done !!" .

In my experience, he has the award already and in my HT experience has little chance of relinquishing it.

There are two people at fault for my issues. They both have now posted on this page.

post #43 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashou66 View Post

If its the first or secong weekend of may i can most likly make it, i leave mid may for Greece, i'll drag Alan along !!!

Athanasios

OK GUYS HOW DOES MAY 9th sound????

Weather should be getting pretty damn good around here by then.

Ath, bro, just got back from seeing Watchmen in Imax. HOLY SCHIT dude, this is going to be a smokin' ass transfer for BD. Awesome flick to boot.

Cliffy
post #44 of 570
Cliff...count me in if you would please. I'm only hoping that I'm not on vacation at that time. Still trying to work out that whole thing with the family.
post #45 of 570
Hey Cliff,

Count me in for sure! Can't miss this one. I'll probably bring my friend Steve along again, so thro wme down for a plus one.

Should be a blast!
post #46 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gouger View Post

I see a pattern forming here. Cliffs first meet 1 G90. Next gathering 2 G90s. Next meet 3 G90s. Im waiting this one out I figure a few more meets he will deliver a triple stack blend. Thats 6 G90s

I can see a tattoo in the future on Cliffs arm "Triple Stack are for wusses"

Cliff get the "wild man" award of the year

Bro. For you......

post #47 of 570
Thread Starter 
The List:

Arli
Art Sonneborn
bbfarmht
Don_Kellogg
imprez25
wkosmann
nashou!!!!!!!!
Sir William
zamboniman
HT_Fan
warrenP
Skylooker1
post #48 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HT_Fan View Post

Cliff...count me in if you would please. I'm only hoping that I'm not on vacation at that time. Still trying to work out that whole thing with the family.

On the list.
post #49 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenP View Post

Hey Cliff,

Count me in for sure! Can't miss this one. I'll probably bring my friend Steve along again, so thro wme down for a plus one.

Should be a blast!

I hope you like the new hushbox.
post #50 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by overclkr View Post

There are two people at fault for my issues. They both have now posted on this page.


Don't change a thing Cliff.
I always tell people when I don't bring Angela that " sorry I left my personality at home".

I personally feel that your replacing of your heroine habit with home theater was a positive step.

Art
post #51 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn View Post

Don't change a thing Cliff.
I always tell people when I don't bring Angela that " sorry I left my personality at home".

I personally feel that your replacing of your heroine habit with home theater was a positive step.

Art


Although I wonder which one is more expensive?
post #52 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by art sonneborn View Post

don't change a thing cliff.
I always tell people when i don't bring angela that " sorry i left my personality at home".

i personally feel that your replacing of your heroine habit with home theater was a positive step.

Art

post #53 of 570
So are you going to play My Way at the end of the meet?
post #54 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Kellogg View Post

So are you going to play My Way at the end of the meet?

No, lets do a midget stripper damnit.........
post #55 of 570
Cliff,

What is that screenshot of? I feel like I have seen it before.

Thanks
post #56 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellenz View Post

Cliff,

What is that screenshot of? I feel like I have seen it before.

Thanks


War Games !
post #57 of 570
Don't kid yourself.

'Heroine' habits are insanely expensive.
Heroin habits only slightly less so.

post #58 of 570
So is this gona be May 9th Cliff? I might actually be able to make that one...

I am swamped with calibration work right now, but I think I will be through the current lot by then

craigr
post #59 of 570
BTW I think I found your Moome EPROM yesterday when I tore apart the shop.

craigr
post #60 of 570
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by overclkr View Post

OK GUYS HOW DOES MAY 9th sound????

Weather should be getting pretty damn good around here by then.

Ath, bro, just got back from seeing Watchmen in Imax. HOLY SCHIT dude, this is going to be a smokin' ass transfer for BD. Awesome flick to boot.

Cliffy

Ok guys, just talked to Wallace and HE WANTS TO COME BUT CANNOT MAKE IT for MAY 9th, so I'm proposing MAY 2ND. Looks like this will be the final change as long as everyone is good with it? If so, PLEASE POST!

Cliff
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: CRT Projectors
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › CRT Projectors › The Official TRIPLE STACK MEET.