i am searching inputlag for sony 42w802. i only found for 47 and 55 one. maybe its the same, maybe not.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDisplaystagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryLCD HDTVtagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryPlasma HDTVtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSony BRAVIA KDL-55EX500 Series 55-Inch LCD TV, Blacktagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- 8K by 4K or Octo HD - the real SUHDTV technology Last post on 3/7/14 at 3:31pm in Flat Panels General and OLED Technology
- Need help finding 1:1 flat screen Last post on 8/29/12 at 3:17pm in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
- On the fence with new TV purchase AVS friends opinions appreciated. Last post on 6/27/12 at 6:17pm in Flat Panels General and OLED Technology
- Is now a bad time to buy a TV? Last post on 12/13/12 at 6:56pm in Flat Panels General and OLED Technology
- Are there any LCDs that are actually worth $2K? Last post on 1/25/13 at 12:47pm in LCD Flat Panel Displays
Input lag wars!, post your input lag results of your LCD display here for reference - Page 139
Gear mentioned in this thread:
(24″) Sony SVL24147CXB LED Touch PC
(32″) Sony KDL-32W650A LED HDTV
(65″) Sony KDL-65W850A 3D LED HDTV
(65″) Sony KDL-65S990A 3D LED HDTV
(55″) Sony XBR-55X850A 4K 3D LED HDTV
(65″) Sony XBR-65X850A 4K 3D LED HDTV
(65″) Sony XBR-65X900A 4K 3D LED HDTV
Also, these displays were added in the beginning of October:
(42″) Hitachi LE42S606 LED HDTV
(32″) JVC EM32T LED HDTV
(32″) JVC LT-32DE73 LED HDTV
(50″) LG 50LA6970 3D LED HDTV
(40″) Samsung UN40F5500 LED HDTV
(43″) Samsung PN43F4550 Plasma HDTV
(46″) Samsung UN46F5500 LED HDTV
(50″) Samsung UN50F5500 LED HDTV
(51″) Samsung PN51F4550 Plasma HDTV
(65″) Samsung UN65F7050 3D LED HDTV
(32″) Vizio M321i-A2 LED HDTV
(40″) Vizio M401i-A3 LED HDTV
(47″) Vizio M471i-A2 LED HDTV
(55″) Vizio Vizio M551d-A2 3D LED HDTV
(80″) Vizio M801d-A3 3D LED HDTV
All of these displays, and many more can be found here: http://www.displaylag.com/display-database/
Put your receiver into "Direct" video mode, or at the very least the "Through" video mode. I'm on an 818 and if you choose "Direct" then it passes it through with no scaling or processing whatsoever. If you choose "Through" then it will put it through with no processing, but it will add scaling. If you choose "game" then it will put it through with minimal processing plus scaling.
thanks for the suggestion, i tried game and direct mode with the leo bodnar device and the difference is rather insignificant:
40ms in direct
44ms in game
think i´m gonna go with a hdmi splitter, any recommendations?
MediaBridge & MonoPrice are the two companies I trust for cables and related items. You can find their stuff on amazon too.
Is this real ?
Disappointing. I was certain it would have been my next purchase after seeing the results of the 42".
Quick search says no.
Is it possible to find lag input timings on capture devices? For instance, video gamers use recording capture devices to stream or record gameplay. Products such as Blackmagic Intensity Pro/Shuttle, Elgato, and many more. Also splitters such as the Sewell SW-23500, Orei HD-102, and the ViewHD which I forget the model number.
going to give this try. has one optical out for the receiver and one hdmi for the display . hope it works well
Hi , i wish i had read this forums before purchasing my new tv that i almost hating right now , past month i saw this tv SHARP LC60LE650U at a amazing price ( for my country mexico) and loved it , i am a gamer since 1999 and thought that all my games , i actually own a ps3 , xbox 360 , PC will look very nice in this tv so i bought it . The issue is that when i plugged in my consoles i experienced a input lag beyond limit (game mode on ) , really made all my favorite games unplayable, i play street fighter , mortal kombat , injustice , call of duty , devil may cry so i searched the web and the tv has 58ms lag! near 4 frames on delay , so now i dont know what to do with the tv , here in mexico there is no return policy so what do you recommend?
P.D sorry for the bad english XD if any :)
TV Sony 46hx929 (30ms camera rating) So 40-45ms if tested with a LeoBodnar?
AV Proccessor Marantz AV7005
HDMI Auto Lip Sync off
HDMI Control ON
Video Mode Game
Video Convert OFF
PS4 and PS3
i have bought a leo lagtester several weeks ago and i wonder how your tvs are set up for the measures.
when the panellightning is set to max, the leo tester will measure a lower lag. how do you measure ?
with calibrated setting, or with settings to get the lowest inputlag ?
I'm looking for a big tv to both watch movies with a great picture, and play games with excellent response time (SFIV, COD, etc.).
I've been to the displaylag.com website and have been back and forth on a few tvs
So far I'm looking at the 80" Vizio M801d-A3, Samsung UN75F6300, and 2 Sony's the 70" KDL-70R550A and the 65" KDL-65W850A .
I currently have a Samsung UN55D8000 which I love. It is a few years old now and I'm looking for a larger tv for the living room.
On displaylag, they don't have the Samsung 6300 but they do have 6400 which has a lag time of 39ms.
My 2 questions are:
Does anyone know if the input lag for the Samsung F6300 is the same as the 6400?
Of those 4 listed, or if there's another large tv that I didn't list that would be good, which would give the best picture for movies and the best lag response? So far the KDL-65W850A has the best lag response at 18ms, but it's not as large as the others obviously and I haven't seen it in person so I don't know what the picture looks like.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
- Input lag wars!, post your input lag results of your LCD display here for reference
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SVS PB-2000 vs PSA XV-15 - how do I decide? 1 minute ago
- › B&W Owner's Thread 1 minute ago
- › The 'Official' 2013 Denon "E Series" / "X Series" AVR Model Owner's... 1 minute ago
- › DBP2011 & DBP-1611 owner's thread. All questions and comments go... 2 minutes ago
- › Sidewall distances in stereo room 2 minutes ago
- › Which Album (CD or Vinyl) Are you listening to now 4 minutes ago
- › BenQ W1070 : DLP Full HD, 3D Ready with lens-shift for 1000$ 4 minutes ago
- › How Can I Play 3D Files from Sony 3D Cam on 3D enabled Devices? 4 minutes ago
- › Help on where to start looking? 5 minutes ago
- › 'Game of Thrones' on HBO HD *** WARNING - Spoilers allowed *** 6 minutes ago
- › Sony HTCT260 Sound Bar Home Theater System by playback007
- › Mama [Blu-ray] by barelyderr251
- › The Proposal (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] by barelyderr251
- › Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series Flagship Floorstanding Speaker... by aromeo
- › Grand Theft Auto V by njskaguy33
- › VIZIO E400i-B2 40 Inch Smart LED HDTV by mckenna797
- › Panasonic VIERA TC-P55GT50 55 Inch Plasma TV by cheong8898
- › Panasonic DMPBDT230 Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Player by osmpony
- › Pioneer Channel AV Receiver VSX-1023-K by Hut23
- › Logitech 915-000194 Harmony Smart Control by scottsh
- › Academy Award Winners & Nominees on Blu-ray by skehoe
- › Game Console Review Contest by Scott Wilkinson
- › Best Blu-rays for Your Valentine's Day... by skehoe
- › Vizio and Sony Impress, Curved Screens... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Buying Guide Central by skehoe
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media Players by skehoe