or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The UN-Theater Build - Page 50

post #1471 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post
Ah, not so fast there, my Cheese Head friend! If the rumors I hear are true you guys will have a hard time getting through Da Bears this time around ...



We should be so lucky to face the wheelchair sexter again....
post #1472 of 1780
I'll bring popcorn...

On a side note, my theatre construction plans hit a delay (wait, I haven't even started yet ), with the untimely death of my 99 9-5 Saab (blown starter motor and bad ignition switch ~$1000 repair, there has been ALOT of prior expensive repairs).

As a result, I went to my local Maserati dealership and picked up an 07 Honda Odyssey...

Unfortunately, that dent in my bank account will likely suspend any building related activities (well maybe I can by the 2x4's, 4 at a time).

Geez, just hanging around in this thread rubs off and gets you Hanesamatized.
post #1473 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post

I'm definitely from the school of thought that says it's better to have them under your own roof having fun when possible. While far from fool proof, you have more of a chance to keep an eye on things, and it certainly gives you a chance to begin to figure out which friends appear to be positive influences, or otherwise.

That is my thoughts exactly. That is precisely why I am building a bar...oh, wait a minute...umm..nevermind.
post #1474 of 1780
wonder if Hanes was celebrating the Packers moving on or crying in his beer?
post #1475 of 1780
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionRx View Post

wonder if Hanes was celebrating the Packers moving on or crying in his beer?

Both.



We're a schizophrenic family. Having lived in Chicago (and being married to a Chicago girl) and other family in Wisconsin, some of our us cheer for the Bears, some for the Packers, and some for the Vikes. Makes for a lively TV audience! I'm just thankful we don't have to watch the Vikes any more this year, and for being able to watch the games in HD on a big honkin' screen, rather than what we did a couple years ago before my build started: watching in SD on a very small screen, with built in static/snow storm. I'm still in awe of the difference HD on a huge screen makes! Almost makes it enjoyable no matter who wins!

Almost.

post #1476 of 1780
Bears fans are so behind the times... Burning Cutler jerseys is so 2009 here in Denver.
post #1477 of 1780
GOTTA LOVE IT!!! PACK BACK IN SUPERBOWL XLV!!

I heard the Chicago media is all over Cutler, along with the fans. He needs to duck outta town fast. Maybe they should give Favre a call, he doesn't know what he should do.....
post #1478 of 1780
At least all ya all have teams make the playoffs. My Giants were golfing in November.
post #1479 of 1780
Since none of this page has anything to do with HT, I will take this opportunity and say GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I am aware they lost, but I dont care, 9 striaght seasons of 10 wins and playoff bound!!!!! Thank you very much.
post #1480 of 1780
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach31684 View Post

Since none of this page has anything to do with HT, I will take this opportunity and say GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Beach ... focus! You should know by now that talking about HT in this thread would be considered off topic chatter.

And keep a close on eye your beloved Colts, Beach - especially on wintery snowy nights like this. You may be too young to remember, but you never know when they might get another hankerin' to just pack up the equipment and sneak out of town one snowy night!

post #1481 of 1780
OK..And I'm also over my Eagles getting beat by the Packers. But it's only 20 days until pitchers and catchers report...Go Phils!
post #1482 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post

Please, Beach ... focus! You should know by now that talking about HT in this thread would be considered off topic chatter.

And keep a close on eye your beloved Colts, Beach - especially on wintery snowy nights like this. You may be too young to remember, but you never know when they might get another hankerin' to just pack up the equipment and sneak out of town one snowy night!


Ouch! That hurt, truthful, but painful.

I'm with Beach, GO COLTS! However considering that I really don't like either team in the playoff, I've got to say that I like the Steelers LESS than I like the Packs. So GO PACKS!

Regards,

RTROSE
post #1483 of 1780
Since my team is not there, I just watch the game for the commercials and the food and company.
post #1484 of 1780
All this football talk is distracting Hanes from building. And we all know he gets distracted by a shiney nickel.
post #1485 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post

Both.


We're a schizophrenic family. Having lived in Chicago (and being married to a Chicago girl) and other family in Wisconsin, some of our us cheer for the Bears, some for the Packers, and some for the Vikes.

Well at least some of your family can celebrate the Packers as WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

How's your recovery coming along anyway?
post #1486 of 1780
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidtwi View Post

Well at least some of your family can celebrate the Packers as WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

How's your recovery coming along anyway?

Bill,

Feeling much better after hearing some rumbling about the Vikes new QB for next year.




Glad to see you making progress in your build!
post #1487 of 1780
Don't kid yourself, Farvre will be back. He just doesn't know when to say when.

But I don't want to hamper your recovery with such pessimistic thoughts.

Regards,

RTROSE
post #1488 of 1780
Same ol' hanes. I'm looking for progress updates and am lost in miscellanous pictures that have nothing to do with your build .
post #1489 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by queendvd2 View Post

Same ol' hanes. I'm looking for progress updates and am lost in miscellanous pictures that have nothing to do with your build .


But that is what precisely what makes Hanes...Hanes. I would not want it any other way.
post #1490 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post

Don't kid yourself, Farvre will be back. He just doesn't know when to say when.

But I don't want to hamper your recovery with such pessimistic thoughts.

Regards,

RTROSE

How right you are...

Favre only came out of retirement to play for the Vikings 2 years. He did that to the Packers for 6 years. Relax hanes, only 4 years to go...

Just think, you may have your HT done by then...
post #1491 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesian View Post

Bill,

Feeling much better after hearing some rumbling about the Vikes new QB for next year.



I bet she will be a fine QB for the Vikes, what's her name?
post #1492 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-bear88 View Post

I bet she will be a fine QB for the Vikes, what's her name?

She cant be ANY worse than #4!!!
post #1493 of 1780
Well she may not be able to go head to head with Manning (either one), but I have no doubt that she could go up against Cutler and emerge victorious!

Regards,

RTROSE
post #1494 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post

Well she may not be able to go head to head with Manning (either one), but I have no doubt that she could go up against Cutler and emerge victorious!

Regards,

RTROSE

HA!!! Remember my friend the Bears WON their division this season. Which means they had a better regular season than A)the Lions B) the Vikings (with Favre) and C) the Packers so be careful who your attacking here! Though I REALLY dont like Cutler. I know one thing to be true I bet she could play through ALOT more pain than Cutler.
post #1495 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iusteve View Post

HA!!! Remember my friend the Bears WON their division this season. Which means they had a better regular season than A)the Lions B) the Vikings (with Favre) and C) the Packers so be careful who your attacking here! Though I REALLY dont like Cutler. I know one thing to be true I bet she could play through ALOT more pain than Cutler.


Well, got to give you that at least. Made it further than either of my teams so got to be careful throwing stones. Could not resist either way.

Regards,

RTROSE
post #1496 of 1780
I think its humorous that the mascot of Aaron Rodger's high school is the same as the Green Bay Packers rival. Frankly, I'm surprised he would be photographed wearing a shirt like that.
post #1497 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iusteve View Post

HA!!! Remember my friend the Bears WON their division this season. Which means they had a better regular season than A)the Lions B) the Vikings (with Favre) and C) the Packers so be careful who your attacking here!

Ummm, yup. Bears won da division, but I think they lost when it counted....

Ok, hanes, done hijacking your thread... You can get back to your build now.
post #1498 of 1780
Got time to talk football?? Ya got time to build!
post #1499 of 1780
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidtwi View Post

Ummm, yup. Bears won da division, but I think they lost when it counted....

Ok, hanes, done hijacking your thread... You can get back to your build now.

Lost when it counted.........Yes!
However THEY still got to "where it counted" my friend!!
post #1500 of 1780
Knock Knock Knock.

Hanes?

You there?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home