Anyone know where to get a comprehensive list of movies that would qualify as an upgrade?
So far here is what I see is WELL worth the cost of a cover and a few bucks:
1. Casablanca (you get the UCE for 10 bucks!)
2. Matrix (you get the Ultimate Edition for the Trilogy Edition)
3. Polar Express (The Blu-Ray is the "3D Version, my nephew LOVES this movie, I think he would be tickled pink to see the 3D version when he comes to visit in July... And yes I know it is a Christmas movie... He could care less he will watch it all year long... I suffer... It is worth it)
SO far that is all I know... My copy of Superman Returns has always stalled out on me so PERHAPS I will do that one as well...
Current list of DOWNGRADES:
1. Harry Potter (you lost the PIP funtionality... BUT it can be an upgrade because I want all those movies on the same format... That means Blu-ray
2. Bonnie and Clyde (The HD DVD is highly saught after)
Which titles have a better audio/video presentation that is worth the few dollars and a cover art upgrade (I change out 99% of my covers with custom anyway)