Originally Posted by Dr_Phlumo
Picked one up from Walmart last night. Upgraded from a 1500 for Netflix.
BD works great. Watched Da Vinchi Code without any issues.
Connected to a Sharp 12k (1080i)/Denon AVR-5805 (bitstream lossless).
Having issues with Netflix though:
1) Connection test passes and it is recognized. (Wired Ethernet)
3) Did setup through webpage. Worked.
2) Videos in queue show (text), but pictures are not loading (grey with question marks).
3) When I want to start a video, stream does not start. After a while it comes back with: This selection is not available live anymore. Makes no sense because I can watch the selection on my PC.
Added a 4GB stick, with no difference at all.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Feedback from people using Netflix successfully on this device would be greatly appreciated.
Spend a lot of time on this:
1) Neflix Tech Support (Really friendly and helpful): Turned off firewall, opened ports, ... until we ran out of options. They can see the device but it is still not streaming. It is connecting to pull some data.
2) Samsung Support: No real help: If it is connecting, not our issue.
3) Replaced the Unit at Walmart.
No luck yet. Anyone out there that got Netflix running on this unit?
Pandora works btw.