Originally Posted by 3:33
You must be playing a different beta than I am.
Yeah, I mostly agree. The graphics are better, but not THAT much better. Of course I'm of the opinion the Bad Company 1 had great graphics, especially considering all that goes on in the game.
Bad Company 2 will be Awesome without a doubt. They've basically just improved an already awesome game is many, many ways.
*They've expanded the ranking/upgrading system.
* Kills take far fewer shots, which feels better to me
* They've replaced stationary ammo crates with ammo boxes that are handed out by the Assault class (for points)
* Every class has a secondary weapon (pistol)
* The medic healing and reviving is quite different and better than before (imo).
* You even upgrade your melee weapons.
Really there are so many little things that it is hard to put into words.
They've said a demo will be out for all systems in January. Since the PSN beta ends on January 4th, the demo may come out around that time.
I can't wait for the full version release.