or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › Open Range (FRN) comparison *PIX*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Open Range (FRN) comparison *PIX* - Page 3

post #61 of 111
http://english.megastore.se/template...itemid=2237027

I'll see if I can find some other stores who can ship overseas.
post #62 of 111
There is Bengans.se as well but with their shipping rate of SEK 130 it really isn't much of a bargain.
post #63 of 111
Maybe I can buy a couple.
post #64 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHNEEDOO View Post

Not to throw another wrench into the works but Amazon.de has a version coming out Nov. 19th.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B003...pf_rd_i=301128

Odd the audio says it will be;
Quote:


Deutsch (DTS-HD 6.1), Englisch (DTS-HD 6.1)
post #65 of 111
Is there a reason for it not being released in the US? I've been looking forward to this title for a long time.

Thanks,

Jim
post #66 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by foughman View Post

http://english.megastore.se/template...itemid=2237027

I'll see if I can find some other stores who can ship overseas.

I want to purchase this but don't know what their currency is as I need to figure out what the cost will be in US dollars. Anyone know?

Thanks,
Tom
post #67 of 111
Their official currency is Swedish krona (SEK), but that store is using euros (EUR).
post #68 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgohan View Post

Their official currency is Swedish krona (SEK), but that store is using euros (EUR).

Order placed. Thanks!

Tom
post #69 of 111
I can't believe that it took less than a week to get this. Much better than my old hd net dvhs recording. Definately one of my best import decisions.
post #70 of 111
Think I'm going to get this too, I was hesitant at first but watching the images from the Swedish release I can't resist. It's not like there is much competition at the moment, not to mention it is cheap!
post #71 of 111
The German release is (more or less) just around the corner. Maybe I'll wait and see what it has to offer: http://www.amazon.de/Open-Range-Weit...7906337&sr=8-1.
post #72 of 111
I'm pretty sure the german release will have the same transfer. But it might have extras and maybe more subtitles and audiotracks (dubs). I wouldn't buy it.
post #73 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by foughman View Post

I'm pretty sure the german release will have the same transfer. But it might have extras and maybe more subtitles and audiotracks (dubs). I wouldn't buy it.

The audio listed on it is DTS HD 6.1 which could be a typo for 5.1 or 7.1 if it is the latter then improved audio for 7.1 system owners could make it the best choice for them.
post #74 of 111
The specs according to Universum Film:

Quote:


Titel
Open Range - Weites Land

Veröffentlichung
19.11.2010

FSK
ab 12 Jahren

Laufzeit
139 Minuten
Bildformat
2,35:1 (1080p/24)

Tonformat
DTS-HD 6.1

Sprachen
Deutsch, Englisch

Untertitel
Englisch

Untertitel für Hörgeschädigte
Deutsch

Extras
Laufzeit Bonusmaterial ca. 137 Minuten
- Audiokommentar Kevin Costner
- Featurette "Amerikas Open Range"
- Making Of
- Entfernte Szenen
- Die Storyboards
- Deutschlandpremiere
- "Broken Wagon" Videoclip
- Trailer & TV-Spots

Tempting, tempting indeed...
post #75 of 111
Just hope the version released in the USA, is atleast as good as the HDnet version or the Swedish...........if not then I shall be aiming to get the swedish...

oh well, as I have said before, I have found TOO OFTEN that both the HBO and HDnet versions of various movies to be superior in color to the colors of the bluray, as well as sometimes superior in detail but sound of the blu-rays is always superior....

no excuse for such when it comes to PQ....
post #76 of 111
Just watched the swedish release last night and it looked wonderful in motion. And the ending scene blew my pants off!
post #77 of 111
Damn you Tom Monahan (and you too foughman) ! Just placed my order!
post #78 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajesh View Post

Damn you Tom Monahan (and you too foughman) ! Just placed my order!

You will be thanking us soon my friend.

Tom
post #79 of 111
Got mine last week and watched it on my 120" 2.35:1 screen. Even though it's a BD25 disc, it's got beautiful PQ and solid AQ. Better than the French version.
post #80 of 111
Quote:


Originally Posted by SCHNEEDOO
Not to throw another wrench into the works but Amazon.de has a version coming out Nov. 19th.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B003...pf_rd_i=301128

I pre-ordered this version, got it in the mail yesterday I can tell you;

It is Region B so you will need to either have a player that can play Region or rip it, strip the Region code and re-burn it.

It has (DTS-HD MA 6.1) tracks for both English and Deutsch, displays as 7.1 on my receiver, this is the first DTS HD MA 6.1 I have seen or heard and sounds great! It could be me but I swear they amplified slightly or mades sounds like foot steps, gun shot echos clearer and more discernible from the DVD version I have.

On the video side, it looks pretty damn good , some scenes are grainier than others but by far a major improvement over the DVD.

Here are a couple of images;





Here is the BDInfo;

Code:
                                                                                                                Total   Video                                             
Title                                                           Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                           ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
00001.MPLS                                                      AVC     2:19:04 38,103,029,760  47,756,592,469  36.53   28.98   DTS-HD Master 6.1 2390Kbps (48kHz/16-bit) DTS 2.0 320Kbps (48kHz/16-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:

Disc Title:     OPEN_RANGE_BD
Disc Size:      47,756,592,469 bytes
Protection:     AACS
BD-Java:        Yes
BDInfo:         0.5.6

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name:                   00001.MPLS
Length:                 2:19:04 (h:m:s)
Size:                   38,103,029,760 bytes
Total Bitrate:          36.53 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec                   Bitrate             Description     
-----                   -------             -----------     
MPEG-4 AVC Video        28976 kbps          1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
DTS-HD Master Audio             English         2390 kbps       6.1 / 48 kHz / 2390 kbps / 16-bit (DTS Core: 6.1-ES / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
DTS-HD Master Audio             German          2596 kbps       6.1 / 48 kHz / 2596 kbps / 16-bit (DTS Core: 6.1-ES / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
DTS Audio                       English         320 kbps        2.0 / 48 kHz / 320 kbps / 16-bit

SUBTITLES:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
Presentation Graphics           English         23.960 kbps                     
Presentation Graphics           German          31.180 kbps                     
Presentation Graphics           German          42.833 kbps                     

FILES:

Name            Time In         Length          Size            Total Bitrate   
----            -------         ------          ----            -------------   
00001.M2TS      0:00:00.000     2:19:04.753     38,103,029,760  36,529          

CHAPTERS:

Number          Time In         Length          Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------          -------         ------          --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  
1               0:00:00.000     0:05:44.302     25,921 kbps     39,086 kbps     00:02:23.643    38,810 kbps     00:02:23.143    36,662 kbps     00:02:21.057    135,126 bytes   358,555 bytes   00:00:40.040    
2               0:05:44.302     0:05:38.588     31,118 kbps     39,828 kbps     00:09:24.897    38,876 kbps     00:08:06.903    38,785 kbps     00:08:04.775    162,233 bytes   440,791 bytes   00:06:04.989    
3               0:11:22.890     0:02:45.832     34,712 kbps     40,414 kbps     00:11:40.574    39,031 kbps     00:11:31.482    38,912 kbps     00:13:35.689    180,971 bytes   409,584 bytes   00:13:48.869    
4               0:14:08.722     0:03:30.752     28,885 kbps     40,508 kbps     00:16:31.949    39,105 kbps     00:16:27.820    38,912 kbps     00:16:27.945    150,592 bytes   378,484 bytes   00:14:09.723    
5               0:17:39.475     0:05:46.471     30,435 kbps     39,131 kbps     00:18:16.929    38,253 kbps     00:18:18.847    37,729 kbps     00:18:15.052    158,674 bytes   378,948 bytes   00:18:12.883    
6               0:23:25.946     0:05:17.775     29,837 kbps     40,314 kbps     00:28:20.323    39,129 kbps     00:28:16.403    38,976 kbps     00:28:11.398    155,555 bytes   379,946 bytes   00:26:44.561    
7               0:28:43.722     0:05:23.156     26,262 kbps     36,655 kbps     00:29:20.508    34,548 kbps     00:29:34.689    33,921 kbps     00:29:27.682    136,918 bytes   440,298 bytes   00:31:29.554    
8               0:34:06.878     0:05:21.571     31,616 kbps     40,070 kbps     00:38:08.577    38,455 kbps     00:38:08.828    37,451 kbps     00:38:04.115    164,833 bytes   348,795 bytes   00:38:56.167    
9               0:39:28.449     0:05:43.259     30,929 kbps     38,791 kbps     00:43:28.689    37,673 kbps     00:44:18.364    37,023 kbps     00:44:15.736    161,249 bytes   396,091 bytes   00:42:03.687    
10              0:45:11.709     0:07:35.037     29,169 kbps     39,731 kbps     00:48:00.627    39,005 kbps     00:47:56.707    38,898 kbps     00:47:51.702    152,076 bytes   322,793 bytes   00:48:10.429    
11              0:52:46.746     0:03:59.530     33,169 kbps     40,478 kbps     00:56:02.776    38,832 kbps     00:55:16.021    38,534 kbps     00:55:16.104    172,926 bytes   300,721 bytes   00:54:21.841    
12              0:56:46.277     0:05:18.067     30,044 kbps     39,457 kbps     00:58:22.582    37,491 kbps     00:57:12.470    36,820 kbps     00:57:07.590    156,636 bytes   286,014 bytes   00:57:05.213    
13              1:02:04.345     0:06:41.609     29,840 kbps     39,514 kbps     01:07:20.286    38,294 kbps     01:02:34.917    36,578 kbps     01:02:29.912    155,571 bytes   284,204 bytes   01:06:20.351    
14              1:08:45.955     0:02:53.381     30,565 kbps     40,044 kbps     01:09:55.024    36,210 kbps     01:11:09.765    35,381 kbps     01:10:04.074    159,354 bytes   304,335 bytes   01:09:04.723    
15              1:11:39.336     0:04:27.350     30,487 kbps     34,146 kbps     01:14:38.474    33,491 kbps     01:14:38.390    33,137 kbps     01:14:33.135    158,943 bytes   279,206 bytes   01:14:07.067    
16              1:16:06.687     0:05:06.764     28,920 kbps     38,204 kbps     01:20:28.782    34,905 kbps     01:20:28.740    34,661 kbps     01:20:28.740    150,777 bytes   300,116 bytes   01:20:16.144    
17              1:21:13.451     0:06:29.430     26,597 kbps     35,594 kbps     01:21:38.727    34,477 kbps     01:21:46.693    33,971 kbps     01:21:38.560    138,663 bytes   288,118 bytes   01:22:52.050    
18              1:27:42.882     0:02:54.591     26,115 kbps     32,210 kbps     01:30:09.695    30,388 kbps     01:30:06.109    29,619 kbps     01:30:05.108    136,149 bytes   361,278 bytes   01:30:21.666    
19              1:30:37.473     0:04:02.575     28,056 kbps     34,916 kbps     01:34:31.791    33,732 kbps     01:32:19.992    32,175 kbps     01:32:16.364    146,273 bytes   399,612 bytes   01:31:28.357    
20              1:34:40.049     0:05:12.729     27,688 kbps     39,581 kbps     01:35:37.064    36,816 kbps     01:35:33.978    34,556 kbps     01:35:46.949    144,351 bytes   415,599 bytes   01:35:35.020    
21              1:39:52.778     0:06:00.526     29,334 kbps     39,401 kbps     01:43:36.418    36,695 kbps     01:43:35.500    35,745 kbps     01:43:33.081    152,933 bytes   394,938 bytes   01:43:34.666    
22              1:45:53.305     0:05:01.134     30,225 kbps     40,358 kbps     01:47:15.262    37,582 kbps     01:48:51.816    36,598 kbps     01:48:50.690    157,580 bytes   476,326 bytes   01:49:16.341    
23              1:50:54.439     0:06:10.328     30,128 kbps     39,371 kbps     01:51:04.491    38,254 kbps     01:51:01.696    36,352 kbps     01:50:58.568    157,072 bytes   419,660 bytes   01:56:16.678    
24              1:57:04.767     0:02:38.575     26,721 kbps     37,532 kbps     01:58:22.053    31,857 kbps     01:58:27.725    31,080 kbps     01:58:20.718    139,309 bytes   330,163 bytes   01:58:07.121    
25              1:59:43.342     0:03:34.005     30,733 kbps     39,602 kbps     02:00:53.246    38,091 kbps     02:01:29.407    36,219 kbps     02:01:25.152    160,230 bytes   381,055 bytes   02:00:46.906    
26              2:03:17.348     0:03:21.284     24,335 kbps     34,325 kbps     02:06:36.589    31,369 kbps     02:06:33.627    29,924 kbps     02:06:28.622    126,873 bytes   275,015 bytes   02:03:23.729    
27              2:06:38.632     0:07:50.052     30,577 kbps     40,627 kbps     02:08:34.456    38,909 kbps     02:08:05.427    38,817 kbps     02:08:04.718    159,415 bytes   471,369 bytes   02:08:38.252    
28              2:14:28.685     0:04:36.067     17,437 kbps     31,380 kbps     02:15:19.820    30,988 kbps     02:15:16.817    30,552 kbps     02:15:11.812    90,922 bytes    339,724 bytes   02:15:19.736    

STREAM DIAGNOSTICS:

File            PID             Type            Codec           Language                Seconds                 Bitrate                 Bytes           Packets         
----            ---             ----            -----           --------                --------------          --------------          -------------   -----           
00001.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     8344.586                28,976                  30,224,567,164  164,380,360     
00001.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       deu (German)            8344.586                2,596                   2,708,219,220   16,024,116      
00001.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           8344.586                2,390                   2,493,347,444   14,845,477      
00001.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x82            DTS             eng (English)           8344.586                318                     331,704,104     2,346,963       
00001.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            8344.586                31                      32,523,548      183,679         
00001.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           8344.586                24                      24,992,142      142,359         
00001.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            8344.586                43                      44,678,947      250,732
post #81 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajesh View Post

Got mine last week and watched it on my 120" 2.35:1 screen. Even though it's a BD25 disc, it's got beautiful PQ and solid AQ. Better than the French version.

I agree, but on a screen half the size
post #82 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socio View Post

I pre-ordered this version, got it in the mail yesterday I can tell you;

It is Region B so you will need to either have a player that can play Region or rip it, strip the Region code and re-burn it.

It has (DTS-HD MA 6.1) tracks for both English and Deutsch, displays as 7.1 on my receiver, this is the first DTS HD MA 6.1 I have seen or heard and sounds great! It could be me but I swear they amplified slightly or mades sounds like foot steps, gun shot echos clearer and more discernible from the DVD version I have.

On the video side, it looks pretty damn good , some scenes are grainier than others but by far a major improvement over the DVD.

Here are a couple of images;





Here is the BDInfo;

Code:
                                                                                                                Total   Video                                             
Title                                                           Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                           ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
00001.MPLS                                                      AVC     2:19:04 38,103,029,760  47,756,592,469  36.53   28.98   DTS-HD Master 6.1 2390Kbps (48kHz/16-bit) DTS 2.0 320Kbps (48kHz/16-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:

Disc Title:     OPEN_RANGE_BD
Disc Size:      47,756,592,469 bytes
Protection:     AACS
BD-Java:        Yes
BDInfo:         0.5.6

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name:                   00001.MPLS
Length:                 2:19:04 (h:m:s)
Size:                   38,103,029,760 bytes
Total Bitrate:          36.53 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec                   Bitrate             Description     
-----                   -------             -----------     
MPEG-4 AVC Video        28976 kbps          1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
DTS-HD Master Audio             English         2390 kbps       6.1 / 48 kHz / 2390 kbps / 16-bit (DTS Core: 6.1-ES / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
DTS-HD Master Audio             German          2596 kbps       6.1 / 48 kHz / 2596 kbps / 16-bit (DTS Core: 6.1-ES / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
DTS Audio                       English         320 kbps        2.0 / 48 kHz / 320 kbps / 16-bit

SUBTITLES:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
Presentation Graphics           English         23.960 kbps                     
Presentation Graphics           German          31.180 kbps                     
Presentation Graphics           German          42.833 kbps                     

FILES:

Name            Time In         Length          Size            Total Bitrate   
----            -------         ------          ----            -------------   
00001.M2TS      0:00:00.000     2:19:04.753     38,103,029,760  36,529          

CHAPTERS:

Number          Time In         Length          Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------          -------         ------          --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  
1               0:00:00.000     0:05:44.302     25,921 kbps     39,086 kbps     00:02:23.643    38,810 kbps     00:02:23.143    36,662 kbps     00:02:21.057    135,126 bytes   358,555 bytes   00:00:40.040    
2               0:05:44.302     0:05:38.588     31,118 kbps     39,828 kbps     00:09:24.897    38,876 kbps     00:08:06.903    38,785 kbps     00:08:04.775    162,233 bytes   440,791 bytes   00:06:04.989    
3               0:11:22.890     0:02:45.832     34,712 kbps     40,414 kbps     00:11:40.574    39,031 kbps     00:11:31.482    38,912 kbps     00:13:35.689    180,971 bytes   409,584 bytes   00:13:48.869    
4               0:14:08.722     0:03:30.752     28,885 kbps     40,508 kbps     00:16:31.949    39,105 kbps     00:16:27.820    38,912 kbps     00:16:27.945    150,592 bytes   378,484 bytes   00:14:09.723    
5               0:17:39.475     0:05:46.471     30,435 kbps     39,131 kbps     00:18:16.929    38,253 kbps     00:18:18.847    37,729 kbps     00:18:15.052    158,674 bytes   378,948 bytes   00:18:12.883    
6               0:23:25.946     0:05:17.775     29,837 kbps     40,314 kbps     00:28:20.323    39,129 kbps     00:28:16.403    38,976 kbps     00:28:11.398    155,555 bytes   379,946 bytes   00:26:44.561    
7               0:28:43.722     0:05:23.156     26,262 kbps     36,655 kbps     00:29:20.508    34,548 kbps     00:29:34.689    33,921 kbps     00:29:27.682    136,918 bytes   440,298 bytes   00:31:29.554    
8               0:34:06.878     0:05:21.571     31,616 kbps     40,070 kbps     00:38:08.577    38,455 kbps     00:38:08.828    37,451 kbps     00:38:04.115    164,833 bytes   348,795 bytes   00:38:56.167    
9               0:39:28.449     0:05:43.259     30,929 kbps     38,791 kbps     00:43:28.689    37,673 kbps     00:44:18.364    37,023 kbps     00:44:15.736    161,249 bytes   396,091 bytes   00:42:03.687    
10              0:45:11.709     0:07:35.037     29,169 kbps     39,731 kbps     00:48:00.627    39,005 kbps     00:47:56.707    38,898 kbps     00:47:51.702    152,076 bytes   322,793 bytes   00:48:10.429    
11              0:52:46.746     0:03:59.530     33,169 kbps     40,478 kbps     00:56:02.776    38,832 kbps     00:55:16.021    38,534 kbps     00:55:16.104    172,926 bytes   300,721 bytes   00:54:21.841    
12              0:56:46.277     0:05:18.067     30,044 kbps     39,457 kbps     00:58:22.582    37,491 kbps     00:57:12.470    36,820 kbps     00:57:07.590    156,636 bytes   286,014 bytes   00:57:05.213    
13              1:02:04.345     0:06:41.609     29,840 kbps     39,514 kbps     01:07:20.286    38,294 kbps     01:02:34.917    36,578 kbps     01:02:29.912    155,571 bytes   284,204 bytes   01:06:20.351    
14              1:08:45.955     0:02:53.381     30,565 kbps     40,044 kbps     01:09:55.024    36,210 kbps     01:11:09.765    35,381 kbps     01:10:04.074    159,354 bytes   304,335 bytes   01:09:04.723    
15              1:11:39.336     0:04:27.350     30,487 kbps     34,146 kbps     01:14:38.474    33,491 kbps     01:14:38.390    33,137 kbps     01:14:33.135    158,943 bytes   279,206 bytes   01:14:07.067    
16              1:16:06.687     0:05:06.764     28,920 kbps     38,204 kbps     01:20:28.782    34,905 kbps     01:20:28.740    34,661 kbps     01:20:28.740    150,777 bytes   300,116 bytes   01:20:16.144    
17              1:21:13.451     0:06:29.430     26,597 kbps     35,594 kbps     01:21:38.727    34,477 kbps     01:21:46.693    33,971 kbps     01:21:38.560    138,663 bytes   288,118 bytes   01:22:52.050    
18              1:27:42.882     0:02:54.591     26,115 kbps     32,210 kbps     01:30:09.695    30,388 kbps     01:30:06.109    29,619 kbps     01:30:05.108    136,149 bytes   361,278 bytes   01:30:21.666    
19              1:30:37.473     0:04:02.575     28,056 kbps     34,916 kbps     01:34:31.791    33,732 kbps     01:32:19.992    32,175 kbps     01:32:16.364    146,273 bytes   399,612 bytes   01:31:28.357    
20              1:34:40.049     0:05:12.729     27,688 kbps     39,581 kbps     01:35:37.064    36,816 kbps     01:35:33.978    34,556 kbps     01:35:46.949    144,351 bytes   415,599 bytes   01:35:35.020    
21              1:39:52.778     0:06:00.526     29,334 kbps     39,401 kbps     01:43:36.418    36,695 kbps     01:43:35.500    35,745 kbps     01:43:33.081    152,933 bytes   394,938 bytes   01:43:34.666    
22              1:45:53.305     0:05:01.134     30,225 kbps     40,358 kbps     01:47:15.262    37,582 kbps     01:48:51.816    36,598 kbps     01:48:50.690    157,580 bytes   476,326 bytes   01:49:16.341    
23              1:50:54.439     0:06:10.328     30,128 kbps     39,371 kbps     01:51:04.491    38,254 kbps     01:51:01.696    36,352 kbps     01:50:58.568    157,072 bytes   419,660 bytes   01:56:16.678    
24              1:57:04.767     0:02:38.575     26,721 kbps     37,532 kbps     01:58:22.053    31,857 kbps     01:58:27.725    31,080 kbps     01:58:20.718    139,309 bytes   330,163 bytes   01:58:07.121    
25              1:59:43.342     0:03:34.005     30,733 kbps     39,602 kbps     02:00:53.246    38,091 kbps     02:01:29.407    36,219 kbps     02:01:25.152    160,230 bytes   381,055 bytes   02:00:46.906    
26              2:03:17.348     0:03:21.284     24,335 kbps     34,325 kbps     02:06:36.589    31,369 kbps     02:06:33.627    29,924 kbps     02:06:28.622    126,873 bytes   275,015 bytes   02:03:23.729    
27              2:06:38.632     0:07:50.052     30,577 kbps     40,627 kbps     02:08:34.456    38,909 kbps     02:08:05.427    38,817 kbps     02:08:04.718    159,415 bytes   471,369 bytes   02:08:38.252    
28              2:14:28.685     0:04:36.067     17,437 kbps     31,380 kbps     02:15:19.820    30,988 kbps     02:15:16.817    30,552 kbps     02:15:11.812    90,922 bytes    339,724 bytes   02:15:19.736    

STREAM DIAGNOSTICS:

File            PID             Type            Codec           Language                Seconds                 Bitrate                 Bytes           Packets         
----            ---             ----            -----           --------                --------------          --------------          -------------   -----           
00001.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     8344.586                28,976                  30,224,567,164  164,380,360     
00001.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       deu (German)            8344.586                2,596                   2,708,219,220   16,024,116      
00001.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           8344.586                2,390                   2,493,347,444   14,845,477      
00001.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x82            DTS             eng (English)           8344.586                318                     331,704,104     2,346,963       
00001.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            8344.586                31                      32,523,548      183,679         
00001.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           8344.586                24                      24,992,142      142,359         
00001.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             deu (German)            8344.586                43                      44,678,947      250,732

How did you go about ordering this from amazon... I tried using google translate... but even still I can't read anything in the checkout.

Thanks for your help. Can't wait to get this.... tired of waiting for the US version!

PS... maybe you want to sell me yours? and save me a headache?
post #83 of 111
I went through the checkout at both amazonde and the Swedish Megastore but $30 is a little rich for me for this film.
post #84 of 111
A Swedish on-line store is selling the Swedish version for 39 SEK about 6.2 USD. If anyone is interested, shipping is free in Sweden so all that will be added is international shipping so roughly about 16 USD all in all.
post #85 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompa View Post

A Swedish on-line store is selling the Swedish version for 39 SEK about 6.2 USD. If anyone is interested, shipping is free in Sweden so all that will be added is international shipping so roughly about 16 USD all in all.

Sold!
post #86 of 111
I'll place an order tomorrow (in about 39 hours) so if anyone else is interested send me a PM
post #87 of 111
Sent you a PM... Can you post the link so that maybe others can order as well?
post #88 of 111
post #89 of 111
Received the Swedish version from Tompa today... It was definitely worth the $16!

Thanks again Tom!
post #90 of 111
Just ordered the French BD/DVD combo from amazon.fr.

Oddly, the BD by itself was 1990 Euros and only available from 3rd party sellers, while the combo was 1490 Euros from amazon.fr itself.

I'm assuming the BD in the combo pack is the same unlocked BD as is sold by itself.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Blu-ray Software
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › Open Range (FRN) comparison *PIX*