or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Franin HT - Page 28

post #811 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

That room just seems to keep getting better and better! Great addition to the room Frank!!! Congrats!

Thanks Matt. smile.gif
post #812 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Lol he offered, doesn't guarantee me one though. Depending on the size of that line and what tIme he gets there.
I wish, I just could not argue about the price. smile.gif

All I know is I want to be Franin when I grow up.

FYI, iOS6 is now available to download for your iPad.
post #813 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post


FYI, iOS6 is now available to download for your iPad.

What improvements or add on does it have ?
post #814 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

What improvements or add on does it have ?

The new iPhone 5 will be running iOS6. According to Apple there's over 200 new features.

http://www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/
post #815 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Finally got it not bad at all.
post #816 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Finally got it not bad at all.

Congrats, mate. I expect more vids.wink.gif

I called my AT&T store regarding my iPhone 5 preorder. They simply said if I haven't received a call by now, it didn't come in. I explained I put down a deposit to reserve one. I was told that only put my name on their preorder list. I have no idea when I'll get one now. A month? 5 weeks? mad.gif


post #817 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Love that episode it's so true. Mate not too worry you will get it soon. I've sent vids to you smile.gif
post #818 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

Congrats, mate. I expect more vids.wink.gif
I called my AT&T store regarding my iPhone 5 preorder. They simply said if I haven't received a call by now, it didn't come in. I explained I put down a deposit to reserve one. I was told that only put my name on their preorder list. I have no idea when I'll get one now. A month? 5 weeks? mad.gif

Don't show me this. I might be going out to eat next Saturday. smile.gif
post #819 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Finally got my Plinth made and my chairs are now in the theatre.
Edited by Franin - 5/3/13 at 1:45am
post #820 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Finally got my Plinth made and my chairs are now in the theatre.


I didn't know you were getting new furniture. You've been holding back on me. Those chairs look amazing. Nice choice.
post #821 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by prepress View Post

Don't show me this. I might be going out to eat next Saturday. smile.gif

Did they hold your reservation?tongue.gif
post #822 of 1228
First, check your PM. Hopefully you got it. Second those chairs look awesome. I am sure they are very comfy. Now you probably have to fight to stay awake in your theater because they look like you can just melt right into them smile.gif.
post #823 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I didn't know you were getting new furniture. You've been holding back on me. Those chairs look amazing. Nice choice.

Hey wabo they're actually from my formal lounge they never get used and I gave my old theatre chairs for the kids in the games room.
post #824 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post

First, check your PM. Hopefully you got it. Second those chairs look awesome. I am sure they are very comfy. Now you probably have to fight to stay awake in your theater because they look like you can just melt right into them smile.gif.

Got it thanks Mike, you have to check yours now buddy. The chairs are nice and comfy but they have nice back support which is good for someone like me who at times can have upper/lower back pain, more recently its been the upper ( don't know why ).
Going to do another set of Audyssey runs tonight not looking forward to them.
post #825 of 1228
I like the bigger chairs(Like you have now and like Craig has), but I needed a more narrow chair that would fit my room. I almost had given up. But the Lazy-Boy was just what I needed. Very comfy and it fit my space constraints. Plus it looks like you have a remote control arm on the chair. That's pretty cool.
post #826 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post

I like the bigger chairs(Like you have now and like Craig has), but I needed a more narrow chair that would fit my room. I almost had given up. But the Lazy-Boy was just what I needed. Very comfy and it fit my space constraints. Plus it looks like you have a remote control arm on the chair. That's pretty cool.

I love lazy-boys chairs there great chairs a friend of mine has them and they're very comfortable. The chairs I have have no recliners because I will fall asleep once reclined.
post #827 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

I love lazy-boys chairs there great chairs a friend of mine has them and they're very comfortable. The chairs I have have no recliners because I will fall asleep once reclined.
Tell me about it. My dad falls asleep in them all of the time tongue.gif.
post #828 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Hey wabo they're actually from my formal lounge they never get used and I gave my old theatre chairs for the kids in the games room.

A formal lounge? I gotta party with you, cowboy. The two of us, forgetaboutit. The chairs looks great, mate. Well done.
post #829 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

A formal lounge? I gotta party with you, cowboy. The two of us, forgetaboutit. The chairs looks great, mate. Well done.

Thank buddy smile.gif A formal lounge was the in thing 10 years ago ( A waste of space if you ask me ) just leather chairs sitting in a room I guess for important people to sit ( prime minister, president, the queen ) No one of that importance has come over in the 10 years biggrin.gif so the chairs go to the theatre room and the forrmal lounge room has become a gym room with lego
post #830 of 1228
Great buy, Frank! I just realized I'll need to pick up a stand when i get my measuring equipment. Hidden costs are everywhere! lol.
post #831 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

Great buy, Frank! I just realized I'll need to pick up a stand when i get my measuring equipment. Hidden costs are everywhere! lol.

I couldn't believe I actually find one especially at that price. Your right though hidden cost are everywhere smile.gif
Btw have you received your oppo yet ? I've noticed a few people on this forum have there's already. I'm waiting for the multi region to come out.
post #832 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

I couldn't believe I actually find one especially at that price. Your right though hidden cost are everywhere smile.gif
Btw have you received your oppo yet ? I've noticed a few people on this forum have there's already. I'm waiting for the multi region to come out.

I need to come down under to go shopping! lol. I haven't yet ordered my BDP-103 or 105 -I just sold my old BDP-93 and plan to pull the trigger on one of the Opo BDP-103/105 models as soon as I decide whether I need the 105, or if i should stick with the 103.
post #833 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

I need to come down under to go shopping! lol. I haven't yet ordered my BDP-103 or 105 -I just sold my old BDP-93 and plan to pull the trigger on one of the Opo BDP-103/105 models as soon as I decide whether I need the 105, or if i should stick with the 103.

Curious to see which one you would get.
post #834 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Thank buddy smile.gif A formal lounge was the in thing 10 years ago ( A waste of space if you ask me ) just leather chairs sitting in a room I guess for important people to sit ( prime minister, president, the queen ) No one of that importance has come over in the 10 years biggrin.gif so the chairs go to the theatre room and the forrmal lounge room has become a gym room with lego

I think the chairs look great in your HT. And more importunely, nice and comfy. We should take bets as to how long before the Franin falls asleep in one.biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

A neighbor of mine had a garage sale today and I noticed a MIc stand that looked like the Audyssey pro mic holder but more robust. It was made in Germany, can go taller than the Audyssey one and has slight more weight to it. Picked it up for $20.00AU



Nice score. You gotta appreciate fine German engineering. Even if it is just a mic stand.wink.gif
post #835 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I think the chairs look great in your HT. And more importunely, nice and comfy. We should take bets as to how long before the Franin falls asleep in one.biggrin.gif

Thats depending on the film.
Quote:
Nice score. You gotta appreciate fine German engineering. Even if it is just a mic stand.wink.gif

I was quite happy about that.
post #836 of 1228
Yeah that's a hell of a mic stand. Much better than my camera tripod I use lol.
post #837 of 1228
Superb 4 subs way to go
post #838 of 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post


Focal 1027BE and Jl Audio Fathom F112

Very nice, ah the luck of dedicated theater owners. I love Focal but find them over priced wink.gif
post #839 of 1228
Very nice again
post #840 of 1228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

Superb 4 subs way to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

Very nice again

Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

Very nice, ah the luck of dedicated theater owners. I love Focal but find them over priced wink.gif

Thanks wse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home