Has anyone set up a configuration with Control 4? I would like to set up a multizone HD Blue ray setup but with minimal equipment and ease of install. Here is my current setup:
1. Sony 52" LCD XBR5
3. Denon 4308ci A/V receiver
4. Definitive Technology Reference Inwall 7.1 set up
5. Definitive Technology reference Supercube subwoofer (1800! watts
6. Harmony remote 890 pro (have optional rf extender)
7. Comcast HD DVR
8. Monster HD power conditioner
9. D-link gamer router
10. Manhattan HDMI Video splitter/distribution amp 1 input to 8 sources (not connected, picked it up from circuit city when it went out of business, thought it was a good buy for $50 and might have use for it later)
I plan on purchasing the ES sony 400 Bluray changer and some sort of controller to manage the hd distribution to four zones. I have also seen a Hdmi matrix to cat5/6 distribution amp that may serve me better to distribute the signal to the rest of the house via cat5/6 baluns like this product:http://www.intelix.com/products/digihdmi4x4.htm
Any suggestions? Does control 4 work better? I haven't seen any hdmi matrix from control 4.
Any alternatives to look at?