Originally Posted by TomHuffman
You need to provide four pieces of additional information.
1. When you get the Unhandled Exception message, click on Details. What does it say?
2. What are you using for test patterns?
3. Do you have "Enable Signal Generator Support" checked in Options, Signal Generators?
4. Did you download and install the latest build that I uploaded Tuesday?
1.It's a long message, with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" on the main window. The following is the 1st part of the error, showing the "exception text". I am not including the rest here, but will gladly send it to you if you wish (all the modules, etc).
************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ChromaPure.Controls.Calibration.ColorManagementControl.Color RadioButton_CheckedChanged1(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.set_Checked(Boolean value)
at ChromaPure.Controls.Calibration.ColorManagementControl.btnMe asure_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(M essage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
2. Test Patterns are from the AVS HD - I have done other cals, everything the same, except using REC 709 %100 - it only occurs at REC 709 75%
3. None of the Signal Generator Options are enabled, including Built In.
4. Yes, when I read your post on it, I updated. That was what led me to try the Rec 709 75% in the first place, to see if it had different results from my 100% tries. That's when I got the error.