How does "USB firmware update" work?
1. Please visit our support page: http://www.brite-view.com/support.php
2. Please find the "firmware update" underneath "CinemaTube"
3. Save the firmware to a USB drive; has to be under the root directory
4. Plug the USB dirve into your CinemaTube; turn it on
5. Go to hoem menu, see Setup --> System --> Software Update; choose "USB update"
6. You should see a window telling you what the current version of the firmware is and what and the latest version is, with release note
Speaking of which, we're looking for people who already received their units to help us confirm the HFS+ compatibility with the latest firmware (version: 500510099161). If any damage is caused by this testing, we will send you a new replacement unit.