or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › The Most Boring Movie You Have Ever Seen
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Most Boring Movie You Have Ever Seen - Page 33

post #961 of 973
Guys, you're making me very thirsty...
post #962 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I don't believe I've had the pleasure of the Bushmill's Black Bush Irish Whiskey. I may have to pick up a bottle for the weekend.

You will thank me later.

Quote:


It still won't make Season of the Witch any better though.

Sadly, no....unless one drinks to unconsciousness BEFORE the movie runs.
post #963 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Link?

Jeez, where's the Google when U Need It
OK, a sample or "where The Money Goes"

I have no idea if Mr Cage is featured, but everyone else is.
The writing style is priceless

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/201...r-magesty.html
post #964 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeskE View Post

Jeez, where's the Google when U Need It
OK, a sample or "where The Money Goes"

I have no idea if Mr Cage is featured, but everyone else is.
The writing style is priceless

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/201...r-magesty.html

That is some hysterical stuff.
Oh, to be beyond $$$ worries.....
post #965 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

Guys, you're making me very thirsty...

Sb1 is the most interesting man at AVS. Stay thirsty my friends.
post #966 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

Sb1 is the most interesting man at AVS. Stay thirsty my friends.

That guy is my idol.
post #967 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

Sb1 is the most interesting man at AVS. Stay thirsty my friends.

These pretzels are making me thirsty!!!!
post #968 of 973
SB1 doesn't always watch boring movies. But when he does, he prefers the Black Bush.
post #969 of 973
I think The Most Interesting Man in the World is the funniest fellow on television. His only possible competitor is the guy in the insurance commercials with the raccoon makeup around his eyes. I don't always watch commercials but when I do . . . well, you get it.
post #970 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post

These pretzels are making me thirsty!!!!

Gah! You beat me to it.

post #971 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post

I think The Most Interesting Man in the World is the funniest fellow on television.

I lost it when I first heard "Sharks have a week dedicated to him".
post #972 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

I lost it when I first heard "Sharks have a week dedicated to him".

I thought the line was "cougars have a week dedicated to him...."
post #973 of 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post


Gah! You beat me to it.

I'm going through that collection at the moment. Constanza is the best. It never gets old.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › The Most Boring Movie You Have Ever Seen