or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 2

post #31 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagination View Post

Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat"

I just watched Prizzi's Honor for the first time in a long while. KT was extremely sexy, something about her. Angelica Houston had a great look too when see got dolled up. Sadly, age is never kind in the "looks dept".

larry
post #32 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper View Post

I just watched Prizzi's Honor for the first time in a long while. KT was extremely sexy, something about her. Angelica Houston had a great look too when see got dolled up. Sadly, age is never kind in the "looks dept".

larry

Unfortunately, Kathleen Turner had to deal with more than just her age over the years. When I first saw her, that was in Romancing The Stone, she was so sexy!
post #33 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by 704set View Post

Bo Derek in "10"

And in Tarzan also!
post #34 of 8035
Milla in Fifth Element
Eva in the Dreamers
Sienna in Layer Cake
/thread
post #35 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

2. Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine, for some reason really worked for me

Perhaps you didn't see Heavenly Creatures?
http://www.saltypig.com/blog/antoinette.jpg
http://www.saltypig.com/blog/frightfullyromantic.jpg
post #36 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

2. Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine, for some reason really worked for me

Kate, in my opinion, is just stunning. Her body puts almost everyone else' to shame. She's all natural and doesn't do much exercise. When asked how she keeps her hourglass figure, whe said she has 3 boys, that's all the exercise she needs.
post #37 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekhd View Post

Perhaps you didn't see Heavenly Creatures?
http://www.saltypig.com/blog/antoinette.jpg
http://www.saltypig.com/blog/frightfullyromantic.jpg

um, your point?


post #38 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper View Post

Sadly, age is never kind in the "looks dept".

larry

Funny you saying that, I lent my brother Red Lights the other day and he pointed out that Carole Bouquet was the Bond girl from Your Eyes Only. We both thought she held up rather well for a 20+ year difference.
post #39 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Unfortunately, Kathleen Turner had to deal with more than just her age over the years.

Yeah, and she looks it.
Makes me wonder if she has been sitting on a bar stool for the last 20 years.
post #40 of 8035
Morena Baccarin. Serenity . . .

post #41 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrumm View Post

Morena Baccarin. Serenity . . .


Yes!!!
As for Mean Girls, I prefer Lacey Chabert.
post #42 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

um, your point?



That is an awesome picture!
post #43 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac The Knife View Post

Ok, I'm confused. Is that actually Kate Winslet?? Because that pic looks more like Kiera Knightly to me...

A new prescription for your eyes is needed
post #44 of 8035
Oh, and of course there's Elizibeth Berkley in Showgirls. She was pretty scary hot in that.

And don't forget Chiaki Kuriyama as Gogo in Kill Bill :-) I dig a chick who kills on command.

And there probably is some Daryl Hannah flick from back when I'm forgetting. Maybe The Pope of Greenwich Village.
post #45 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac The Knife View Post

Ok, I'm confused. Is that actually Kate Winslet?? Because that pic looks more like Kiera Knightly to me...

Since you asked...
Here's Kate, again:



And here's Keira:



There's actually another pic of Kate Winslet from that Vogue photoshoot, but she's really naked. I'm not sure if I can post such content here, you'll have to do the search yourself.
post #46 of 8035
Katheryn Zeta-Jones in Entrapment or anything else, she is a beauty.
Morgan Fairchild in The Seduction
post #47 of 8035
Phoebe Cates in Paradise and Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Daryl Hannah in whatever she is in (even Kill Bill)
Lena Olin in the Unbearable Lightness of Being
Madeleine Stowe in Last of the Mohicans
Raquel Welch in Fantastic Journey and most other of her stuff including the Three Musketeers
Jane Fonda in Barbarella
Uma Thurman in Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Naomi Watts in Muholland Drive
-- not the prettiest but has been incredibly hot in roles is Ellen Barkin in Siesta, Mercy, Sea of Love, The Big Easy and Bad Company

are some more
post #48 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

um, your point?

With professional makeup artists, airbrushing and etc, they can cover up a lot of things especially with digitized images these days. Kate W. is more vulnerable without the artificial enhancements (face) than just about all actresses mentioned here so far. When it comes to the looks, it's as they say, one bad apple can ruin the farm's reputation. If she can look the way she did in Heavenly Creatures, it sure is an indication and that's my point.
post #49 of 8035
Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld movies. Those tight latex outfits and British accent... oh baby!

Also, Rhona Mitra in Underworld 3 was pretty darn smokin' hot too.

And lets not forget Eva Mendes in The Spirit when she sits on the copy machine! Get outta town!





post #50 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekhd View Post

With professional makeup artists, airbrushing and etc, they can cover up a lot of things especially with digitized images these days. Kate W. is more vulnerable without the artificial enhancements (face) than just about all actresses mentioned here so far. When it comes to the looks, it's as they say, one bad apple can ruin the farm's reputation. If she can look the way she did in Heavenly Creatures, it sure is an indication and that's my point.

That's ridiculous! No actress has done a photoshoot where touch ups weren't done. The only one I know of is Ashley Judd for a Clinique ad she did years ago. They actually said in all their years in business, this is the first time they didn't have to touch up a photo they used. I met her by accident one day, and I can say that she is drop dead gorgeous!

Look at Kate at award shows and interviews. She looks much better than most female celebrities.

By the way, Megan Fox is not looking too good without all the make up in Jennifer's Body during a few scenes I saw in the trailer.
post #51 of 8035
Kate Beckinsale in Click
Angelina Jolie in Taking Lives
post #52 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld movies. Those tight latex outfits and British accent... oh baby!

Kate Beckinsale even without the latex outfit would be just fine
post #53 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbuudo07 View Post

That's ridiculous! No actress has done a photoshoot where touch ups weren't done.

That's not what I was talking about.
"Kate W. is more vulnerable without the artificial enhancements (face) than just about all actresses mentioned here so far. "
Do you disagree to that? Please reply if you do along with the reasons why and some scenes from the movie/s.
post #54 of 8035
Mandy Moore (How to Deal - started her short pixie brunette haircut phase - yummo!)
Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers - Is there anyone cuter?)
Melissa George (30 Days of Night)
Eva Green (Kingdom of Heaven - her eyes!)
Jessica Biel (Stealth - normally would not rank this high but in Stealth she was something else)
post #55 of 8035
Olga Kurylenko in Hitman ( a terrible movie but I watched it just to look at her) and in Quantum of Solace.
post #56 of 8035
Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie.
post #57 of 8035
Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct".
post #58 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post


And here's Keira:


p

Not big on Keira, nice face but the Assets!!
post #59 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post

Kate Beckinsale in Click
Angelina Jolie in Taking Lives

Spot on! Kate in her tight shorts I tell you she looked fantastic and Angelina in this shot got naked. Angelina also in Tomb Raider 1!!

thats enough from me my wife might look over my shoulder when im typing
post #60 of 8035
Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux.
Elizabeth Shannon in American Pie.
That french chick from Swimming Pool.
Diane Kruger in Troy\\Wicker Park.
Catherine Zeta-Jones in the Zorro films and Entrapment.
Denise Richards in Wild Things.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.