or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 149

post #4441 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post

I wish I knew how. I have a pic here of Oprah naked.



post #4442 of 8077
The use of Oprah and naked in the same sentence is grounds for banishment of this thread.
post #4443 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post

Wasn't she in the TV show Roseanne?

Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post



LOL!

Somebody hurry up and post a new Kate Upton pic for oink .
post #4444 of 8077
post #4445 of 8077
Is that Oprah?
post #4446 of 8077
Scott and his big-ass woofer is the new ruler of this thread.
post #4447 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post

I wish I knew how. I have a pic here of Oprah naked.

I guess you'll never be afraid of anything after seeing that. Give it to Ridley. He could use some inspiration for Prometheus 2.
post #4448 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeskE View Post

I guess you'll never be afraid of anything after seeing that. Give it to Ridley. He could use some inspiration for Prometheus 2.

Actually, it's a pic of Oprah AND Roseanne naked.
post #4449 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post

Actually, it's a pic of Oprah AND Roseanne naked.

then it's not Prometheus 2, it's AVP 3
post #4450 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post


I would like to see Kate Upton in similar bikini and pose...
post #4451 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

I would like to see Kate Upton in similar bikini and pose...

You just did.
post #4452 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

You just did.

Ha, LOL. Pic reminded me of her but I figured her handles would be laying on the ground.
post #4453 of 8077
Did this thread just die after the big change?
I'm too stupid to do it myself (don't know how) but I want my hotties and babes, dammit cool.gif
post #4454 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Gotta love this wardrobe malfunction of Arta Dobroshi at Cannes.



oh that poor thing, that's one serious wardrobe malfunction biggrin.gif
post #4455 of 8077
MORENA BACCARIN has been listed before for Serenity, but you should really check out the Showtime series "Homeland" if you are a fan of her!

560

599

700

700
post #4456 of 8077
WHAT'S HER NAME?!?!?! eek.gif

She was the evil vileness on that TV show "V" wasn't she? Hard to believe that last picture is her. Must have been very young in that shot.
post #4457 of 8077
MORENA BACCARIN- It's at the top (along with the important part of the post)tongue.gif
post #4458 of 8077
Somehow I find Oona Chaplin (Game Of Thrones) extremely charming. And for those who watch GoT, you know we've already seen quite a lot of her... wink.gif

435300615594512
post #4459 of 8077
^Yesss, she's a bad girl
post #4460 of 8077
Dang, I didn't know she had freckles....smile.gif
post #4461 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by bviss View Post

MORENA BACCARIN has been listed before for Serenity, but you should really check out the Showtime series "Homeland" if you are a fan of her!
Well, not the series as much as the first episode. You should check out the series if you're a fan of awesome acting.
post #4462 of 8077
Let's cut to the chase, 'cause that's what this thread is all about: Morena gets nekkid in 'Homeland'. None of that "no-nudity clause"/cop out crap for her! Which makes me love her more. smile.gif
post #4463 of 8077
I watched Side Effects tonight. I have to say, despite not even being my type, Ms. Heigl is just seriously gorgeous. Oh, and also Adaptation as well. The girl who plays the waitress, Judy Greer I guess she is, man is she a hottie. I haven't seen her lately and I guess that movis a decade old now. But, at least at the time, she was just a serious power pixie. Probably not one that would normally get int this type of thread, but should be.
post #4464 of 8077
Judy Greer? I suppose.....

700
post #4465 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

I watched Side Effects tonight. I have to say, despite not even being my type, Ms. Heigl is just seriously gorgeous. Oh, and also Adaptation as well. The girl who plays the waitress, Judy Greer I guess she is, man is she a hottie. I haven't seen her lately and I guess that movis a decade old now. But, at least at the time, she was just a serious power pixie. Probably not one that would normally get int this type of thread, but should be.

Judy Greer was luscious in Adaptation. She had a small, recurring role as a hooker in Showtime's Californication a few years ago, and she had a guest appearance on The Big Bang Theory last season. She was a good astrophysicist but a very bad girl. biggrin.gif

375

338
post #4466 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

Judy Greer? I suppose.....

That is almost the polar opposite of the look she had in Adaptation, which was the cute girl next door thing, and with red hair as well.
post #4467 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

Judy Greer? I suppose.....
700

I suppose not. She's a butterface.
post #4468 of 8077
Lacey Chabert. Good gawd almighty has turned she into such a hottie. She went from playing a cute little girl in Party Of Five to being in Mean Girls.
post #4469 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpoet25 View Post

Lacey Chabert. Good gawd almighty has turned she into such a hottie. She went from playing a cute little girl in Party Of Five to being in Mean Girls.

Ya gotta have pictures to end the story. To give ya a hand.....

450
post #4470 of 8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

I suppose not. She's a butterface.

That picture is probably a decade after the movie she was mentioned from. She was seriously hot in Adaptation. Anyhoo, I watched "Love, Wedding, Marriage" tonight. I have to say that time has been VERY kind to Mandy Moore, so far at least. She might even look better now than she did back in the day.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.