or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 157

post #4681 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

I don't know how old she is, so maybe I shouldn't have noticed, but I watched Dirty Girl tonight, and saw Juno Temple, who AFAK I've never seen before. That girl is an absolute angel, at least in that particular movie. A face I would not get tired of looking at.
I recently saw the trailer.
It looks good and put it in my queue.wink.gif
post #4682 of 8035
Exotic Beauty Roslyn Sanchez in "Boat Trip"

Roselyn_Sanchez_027.jpg

roselyn-sanchez-0042.jpg

roselyn_sanchez_r_sanchez-boattrip03hd-dl_wARpRyC_sized.jpg
Edited by igreg - 8/10/12 at 2:40am
post #4683 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

I don't know how old she is, so maybe I shouldn't have noticed, but I watched Dirty Girl tonight, and saw Juno Temple, who AFAK I've never seen before.

She's 23 and you've just seen her in The Dark Knight Rises. smile.gif
post #4684 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

I don't know how old she is, so maybe I shouldn't have noticed, but I watched Dirty Girl tonight, and saw Juno Temple, who AFAK I've never seen before. That girl is an absolute angel, at least in that particular movie. A face I would not get tired of looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

She's 23 and you've just seen her in The Dark Knight Rises. smile.gif

As we say, "a picture is worth a thousand words".....

post #4685 of 8035
I've not watched the new Batman flick, so I've not seen her in that.
post #4686 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

I don't know how old she is, so maybe I shouldn't have noticed, but I watched Dirty Girl tonight, and saw Juno Temple, who AFAK I've never seen before. That girl is an absolute angel, at least in that particular movie. A face I would not get tired of looking at.

watch/google the film kaboom, cant post a screencap here but...... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
post #4687 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

As we say, "a picture is worth a thousand words".....

I'd say that definitely applies to the banana pic above, only a thousand words are 999 too many.. wink.gif
post #4688 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post

I love it when people talk about my girl. tongue.gif
Look but don't touch. mad.gif
scarlett-johansson-002.jpg

Scarlett would have been a much better choice than Michelle WIlliams for the role of Marilyn Monroe in "My Week with Marlyn" in my opinion. Your opinion?
post #4689 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by igreg View Post

Scarlett would have been a much better choice than Michelle WIlliams for the role of Marilyn Monroe in "My Week with Marlyn" in my opinion. Your opinion?

YES
post #4690 of 8035
Tgif

Collection of bikini scenes
post #4691 of 8035
Diane Lane in Unfaithful
post #4692 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjgarrison View Post

Diane Lane in Unfaithful

post #4693 of 8035
How about Nicky Whelan from Hall Pass

post #4694 of 8035
^^^ I feel like I'm in the Sahara. smile.gif
post #4695 of 8035
Piper Perabo

PiperPerabo111.jpgPiperPerabo176.jpgPiper-Perabo-8.jpgpiper-perabo-17.jpgpiper_perabo_1920_1200_jan102010.jpg
post #4696 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by igreg View Post

Scarlett would have been a much better choice than Michelle WIlliams for the role of Marilyn Monroe in "My Week with Marlyn" in my opinion. Your opinion?
I 100% agree with your opinion. If she had been cast, I would've gone to see it. But I would bring my own cheese and crackers! Frickin' movie theaters are a ripooff with their snack prices. rolleyes.gif
post #4697 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

<--- 100% perv and proud biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

YES!!!
post #4698 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

OK, now THAT'S funny....tongue.gif
I don't understand all the panting over this girl.
She ain't all that, guys.....seriously.
It's her dolled up image that has people drooling. Take off the makeup, airbrushing and whizbang fx of her videos, and out comes the dimpled butt with stretch marks. biggrin.gif
post #4699 of 8035
I watched "One for the Money" tonight. Once again, Katherine Heigl, despite not really being my type makes me wish she was my type, not to mention wishing that I was her type. An absolutely gorgeous face. And, though I'm not the kind of guy who specifically notices a woman's hair as sexy, she has sexy hair I have to say.
post #4700 of 8035
Are you trying to convince yourself to ask her out?
post #4701 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj View Post

It's her dolled up image that has people drooling. Take off the makeup, airbrushing and whizbang fx of her videos, and out comes the dimpled butt with stretch marks. biggrin.gif
DO NOT WANT!!!
post #4702 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj View Post

It's her dolled up image that has people drooling. Take off the makeup, airbrushing and whizbang fx of her videos, and out comes the dimpled butt with stretch marks. biggrin.gif

I think the case could be made that 90% of the women in this thread, and many of those are favorites, would fall into that category. While searching for candidates to grace this thread, I’ve seen many of them in their natural state and it completely destroys the fantasy. I have no illusions that any of the women in this thread look like they do here in the real world, but I can pretend. Oh, yes, I can pretend! biggrin.gif
post #4703 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj View Post

It's her dolled up image that has people drooling. Take off the makeup, airbrushing and whizbang fx

When I take off all these things I usually take off their clothes as well and.....bam! fantasy kicks off again! biggrin.gif
post #4704 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I’ve seen many of them in their natural state and it completely destroys the fantasy.
Yeah, it does make you wonder how the he!! they came to be considered "hotties" in the 1st place.
It's also a testament to the magic of professionally applied makeup.wink.gif
post #4705 of 8035
Yes.... I know.... I know what you guys are thinking right now.... she's too skniny, too this and not enough that... well, let me put it this way:
I-d-o-n-'t-c-a-r-e!!!!! That's how I like them anyway so there's nothing to debate here. biggrin.gif

Having seen Hatfields and McCoys (and quite a few of her movies) I've come to the conclusion that I'm in love with Jena Malone! tongue.gif





post #4706 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Yes.... I know.... I know what you guys are thinking right now.... she's too skniny, too this and not enough that... well, let me put it this way:
I-d-o-n-'t-c-a-r-e!!!!! That's how I like them anyway so there's nothing to debate here. biggrin.gif
Having seen Hatfields and McCoys (and quite a few of her movies) I've come to the conclusion that I'm in love with Jena Malone! tongue.gif
NO not too skinny..I like skinny personally..but not really hot to me. she looks pretty average..BUT hey to each their own..and heck I wouldnt kick her out of bed..lol
post #4707 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

That's sad stuff.rolleyes.gif
I did see a pic of her without the makeup, etc....eek.gif
Eck!
Like Madonna Lady Gaga, Ms. KP is not worth moving over a bar stool for...
That's what I am seeing.wink.gif

I think the allure of KP is that she is not a high maintenance, has to wear make up 24x7, gal. Sure she dresses up to PERFORM but her private personna is more down to earth. She's also is a little sloppy down low, see pics above, and gives the impression she could pound a burger and some beers with you. Unlike a Carrie Underwood that is uber into being lean and fit. Don't get me wrong, I like fitness, but KP seems a little more approchable if you get my drift. She's also well endowed...tongue.gif
post #4708 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Having seen Hatfields and McCoys (and quite a few of her movies) I've come to the conclusion that I'm in love with Jena Malone! tongue.gif

Kate-Beckinsale-49.jpg
post #4709 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikieson View Post

NO not too skinny..I like skinny personally..but not really hot to me. she looks pretty average..BUT hey to each their own..and heck I wouldnt kick her out of bed..lol

hehe... I understand why she's not everyone's cup of tea, but, I don't know, I think she has beautiful eyes and I find her extremely charming and very attractive. But well, that's just me! smile.gif
post #4710 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Kate-Beckinsale-49.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!!! biggrin.gif nahhh.......you're safe honey!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.