or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 159

post #4741 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

Hi, I'm Monica. And these are my breasts.

"They're real, and they're spectacular!"
post #4742 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamian View Post

Who was hotter in their prime, Monica or Isabella?
Isabella Rossellini?
Hands down Ms. Rossellini!!!!!wink.gif
post #4743 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Isabella Rossellini?
Hands down Ms. Rossellini!!!!!wink.gif

Oh God yes!!!

post #4744 of 8035
Monica or Isabella?

Compare if you must, but let's agree all others on this thread pale
in the shadow of these Italian Beauties.
post #4745 of 8035
^+1!biggrin.gif
post #4746 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeskE View Post

Monica or Isabella?
Compare if you must, but let's agree all others on this thread pale
in the shadow of these Italian Beauties.

Yep!
post #4747 of 8035
How about between Monica and Isabelle Adjani?
Edited by iamian - 8/19/12 at 12:22pm
post #4748 of 8035
Monica all the way for me...
post #4749 of 8035
If we are going Italian, I'd go more likely with Valerie Golino back in her prime, such as in Immortal Beloved.
post #4750 of 8035
Hey guys,

first time post here and long time lurker (and I mean that in the most non-creepy way biggrin.gif if that's possible smile.gif )

since Italian seems to be the theme lately, how about Violante Placido, from the George Clooney film, The American.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0686376/

She also has some sexy heritage, her mom (Simonetta Stefanelli) was in the Godfather as the wife of Micheal Corleone while Micheal was in exile in Italy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0824940/


As far as the Isabelle, Monica debate goes, I'd think i'd have to go with Monica. I think her "prime" may have had a longer run, in fact, I'm not sure she's even past her prime yet, her beauty seems to be ageless.

Cheers,

C. Wood
post #4751 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

If we are going Italian, I'd go more likely with Valerie Golino back in her prime, such as in Immortal Beloved.

I was never a big fan. She always seemed annoying to me. That's just me though..
post #4752 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwglideman View Post

Hey guys,
first time post here and long time lurker (and I mean that in the most non-creepy way biggrin.gif if that's possible smile.gif )
since Italian seems to be the theme lately, how about Violante Placido, from the George Clooney film, The American.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0686376/
She also has some sexy heritage, her mom (Simonetta Stefanelli) was in the Godfather as the wife of Micheal Corleone while Micheal was in exile in Italy.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0824940/

Now that's an interesting fun fact!
post #4753 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by BllDo View Post

Looks more Romulan to me.
Either way. If you know your Star Trek, Romulans and Vulcans are the same species.
post #4754 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cctvtech View Post

If you know your Star Trek, Romulans and Vulcans are the same species.
So are ex-wives and brussels sprouts.
post #4755 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

Valerie Golino back in her prime
You mean she's not anymore? eek.gif Geez..., that was fast. frown.gif
What is Hollywood women's shelf life, 4 - 5 years?
post #4756 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwglideman View Post

Hey guys,
first time post here and long time lurker (and I mean that in the most non-creepy way biggrin.gif if that's possible smile.gif )
since Italian seems to be the theme lately, how about Violante Placido, from the George Clooney film, The American.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0686376/
She also has some sexy heritage, her mom (Simonetta Stefanelli) was in the Godfather as the wife of Micheal Corleone while Micheal was in exile in Italy.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0824940/
As far as the Isabelle, Monica debate goes, I'd think i'd have to go with Monica. I think her "prime" may have had a longer run, in fact, I'm not sure she's even past her prime yet, her beauty seems to be ageless.
Cheers,
C. Wood

Violante:



Simonetta:



The second one was difficult to find, Simonetta likes to pose topless or naked....smile.gif
post #4757 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

Violante:

Simonetta:

The second one was difficult to find, Simonetta likes to pose topless or naked....smile.gif


Well Done Bobby! Good find.

I'd say also that, from the looks of Violante's role in the American...like mother, like daughter biggrin.gif

Cheers,

C. Wood
post #4758 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

You mean she's not anymore? eek.gif Geez..., that was fast. frown.gif
What is Hollywood women's shelf life, 4 - 5 years?

Well, Rain Man was 1988, so that's 22 years now. Immortal Beloved was 1994, so that's 18 years. It's been a while since she started out.
post #4759 of 8035
Here's someone else I surprisingly have not seen mentioned in this thread:

Alexandra Daddario

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1275259/

She had a role in the comedy, Hallpass and a starring role in Percy Jackson and the Olypmians.

The first time I saw her was, in all places, a Yellow Pages commercial where she was the betrayed girlfriend in a video chat with her b/f where he had another woman in the backround of the chat.

Those piercing big blue eyes made me weak in the knees and strong in other regions, and if anyone is curious (and I know you are wink.gif ) yes, they are natural and spectacular and I don't mean her eyes, though, they're real too.

Cheers,

C. Wood
post #4760 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwglideman View Post

Here's someone else I surprisingly have not seen mentioned in this thread:
Alexandra Daddario
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1275259/
She had a role in the comedy, Hallpass and a starring role in Percy Jackson and the Olypmians.
The first time I saw her was, in all places, a Yellow Pages commercial where she was the betrayed girlfriend in a video chat with her b/f where he had another woman in the backround of the chat.
Those piercing big blue eyes made me weak in the knees and strong in other regions, and if anyone is curious (and I know you are wink.gif ) yes, they are natural and spectacular and I don't mean her eyes, though, they're real too.
Cheers,
C. Wood

She's not 100% Italian. If I can't trace her roots to the old country, she's no good to me. smile.gif
post #4761 of 8035
Sorry to dissapoint, adidino, although I wasn't claiming she was 100% Italian, she certainly is "HOT"alian, and those roots, for me at least, only need to go back as far as her most recent movie role. biggrin.gif

Cheers,

C. Wood

and just to add...i don't think that the Hungarian part of her heritage cancels out the Italian hotness, at least not in her case it doesn't smile.gif
Edited by cwglideman - 8/19/12 at 2:46pm
post #4762 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwglideman View Post

Alexandra Daddario
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1275259/
Those big eyes can be scary depending on makeup and the role she plays. IOW, she can be next Linda Blair. eek.gif

alexandra-daddario.jpg

600full-alexandra-daddario.jpg

vs.

90765.jpg

90766.jpg
post #4763 of 8035
One more. eek.gif

Alexandra+Daddario+Evening+Italian+Fashion+li5fFd_lnyhl.jpg
post #4764 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

One more. eek.gif
Alexandra+Daddario+Evening+Italian+Fashion+li5fFd_lnyhl.jpg

I don't really get the Linda Blair comparison, though I'm sure you're referring to The Excorsist, Linda never looked this hot even on her best day eek.gif And I like a woman with big eyes, just not big, crazy, Marty Feldman eyes eek.gif

But speaking of scary, Alex D. will be starring in the next version of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D...I don't have great expectations for this movie, but I have high hopes that Miss A.D. will take the next step in her career
and do something bold and challenging (cough..cough..nudity..cough..cough)

biggrin.gif

Cheers
post #4765 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwglideman View Post

I don't really get the Linda Blair comparison, though I'm sure you're referring to The Excorsist,
Yes, meaning that AD can take on such role convincingly.
Quote:
And I like a woman with big eyes
Just wondering, do you like Japanese animation?
post #4766 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

Yes, meaning that AD can take on such role convincingly.
Just wondering, do you like Japanese animation?

LOL...Japanese animation...that's funny biggrin.gif that reference I get...and no, not really a fan, but I get your point..lol

Cheers,

C. Wood
post #4767 of 8035
Scarlett Johansson! So hot anywhere!
post #4768 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucew0617 View Post

Scarlett Johansson! So hot anywhere!

the OP should be updated with a poll, im sure scarlett would be in the lead
post #4769 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarm87 View Post

the OP should be updated with a poll, im sure scarlett would be in the lead

Good idea.

But the real genius of this thread are the obscure picks that make you go "Ohhhh! Hey! Yeah! Google Images, what else can you tell me about ____________ ."

A ScarJo V. Belluci poll would be interesting. But keep the B and C listers coming too.
post #4770 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

Good idea.
But the real genius of this thread are the obscure picks that make you go "Ohhhh! Hey! Yeah! Google Images, what else can you tell me about ____________ ."
A ScarJo V. Belluci poll would be interesting. But keep the B and C listers coming too.
Trying to Not be overly critical here , but could you post the photos & not just the links when you bring new women to the thread .. the rest of us post the photo's linked image so that the photo shows up on the thread
here's how you do it
right click on photo @ a web site, then select copy image location then paste that into the threads reply area , then add [IMG]Image location address Followed by[/IMG]
it's really easy smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.