or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 164

post #4891 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

mmm..*cough* you were saying?
anne_hathaway_is_hot.jpg
wink.gif
Anne does it for me smile.gif
post #4892 of 8035
Sexiest??????




Nice, but not even close....rolleyes.gif
post #4893 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Sexiest??????
Nice, but not even close....rolleyes.gif

Last year they chose Rihanna...talk about hitting the bottom of the barrel... At least that's a step in the right direction this year!
post #4894 of 8035
There's ultimately no such thing as sexiest, but I could visit Mila and never come back. No doubt about it.
post #4895 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Last year they chose Rihanna...talk about hitting the bottom of the barrel... At least that's a step in the right direction this year!
Rihanna is actually quite freakin hot..she might be as dumb as a box of rocks in her choices, but i would HITDAT!!!..biggrin.gif
post #4896 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Sexiest??????Nice, but not even close....rolleyes.gif

Hey guys,

while I rarely agree with these internet or magazine choices of who is "the Sexiest" or "Hottest" or "most Beautful", clearly they are always completely subjective and probably biased toward whomever has the latest promotion campaign going on at the moment, I think that there is (or should be) a clear distinction between what is considered Hot or Sexy or Beautiful. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING...at least not in my book.

I do agree Mila (as I've stated b4 in this thread, I've got as thing for ) (and Rhianna too for that matter) are extremely sexy ladies, neither would fall into the hotttest or most beautiful category by a mile in my opinion, but they both exude a unique sexiness that would keep me intrigued and interested and thrilled to be in their presence....at least unti I wake up and realize I'd never have a shot at any of them. biggrin.gif

Cheers
post #4897 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikieson View Post

Rihanna is actually quite freakin hot..she might be as dumb as a box of rocks in her choices, but i would HITDAT!!!..biggrin.gif

Chris Brown did, literally. smile.gif
post #4898 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Chris Brown did, literally. smile.gif
say whhhhaaaaaa????...biggrin.gif
post #4899 of 8035
I'll admit Ms. Kunis is "sexy," but "SEXIEST?"
Nah......
post #4900 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikieson View Post

Rihanna is actually quite freakin hot..she might be as dumb as a box of rocks in her choices, but i would HITDAT!!!..biggrin.gif

I honestly wouldn't. She has no class whatsoever I don't like her face and she has some of the ugliest legs I've ever seen. But hey, that's just me wink.gif ...And she's not just dumb in her choices, she's simply dumb period. ...ok I think I'll go now biggrin.gif
post #4901 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikieson View Post

Rihanna is actually quite freakin hot..she might be as dumb as a box of rocks in her choices, but i would HITDAT!!!..biggrin.gif[/quote

She shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread. Not even good looking.
post #4902 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

I honestly wouldn't. She has no class whatsoever I don't like her face and she has some of the ugliest legs I've ever seen. But hey, that's just me wink.gif ...And she's not just dumb in her choices, she's simply dumb period. ...ok I think I'll go now biggrin.gif

Agreed. But if you add her net worth into overall attractiveness...tongue.gif
post #4903 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

Agreed. But if you add her net worth into overall attractiveness...tongue.gif
That's so shallow.....biggrin.gif
post #4904 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

Agreed. But if you add her net worth into overall attractiveness...tongue.gif

Guess she could throw down on some chains and a ball gag for you then. tongue.gif
post #4905 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

That's so shallow.....biggrin.gif

Yes, and ogling bolt on double D's is? (Not that there is anything wrong with that)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

Guess she could throw down on some chains and a ball gag for you then. tongue.gif

Going third person here and GoCabo don't do Gimp. tongue.gif

Hmmm, how much is she worth again...
post #4906 of 8035
I’d be more than happy to be Rihanna's surfboard.

rihanna-on-the-beach.jpgRihanna.jpg
post #4907 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I’d be more than happy to be Rihanna's surfboard.

rihanna-on-the-beach.jpgRihanna.jpg

You mean her forehead?
post #4908 of 8035
That's it! That's more like it!

You can debate da womens all you want, as long as the debate includes pictures.

post #4909 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

That's it! That's more like it!
You can debate da womens all you want, as long as the debate includes pictures pichers.

Fixed it. biggrin.gif
post #4910 of 8035
Deflated hamburger Santa agrees!!!
post #4911 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter M View Post

One you guys may not be aware of ... 'our' Delta Goodrem ...

Cheers,

Please excuse me while I climb back into the chair I just fell out of...
post #4912 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I’d be more than happy to be Rihanna's surfboard.
rihanna-on-the-beach.jpg

Yeah she's kinda cute on that pic I admit....


*cough* But those legs don't belong in this thread. eek.gif
Rihanna-legs.jpg
post #4913 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Yeah she's kinda cute on that pic I admit....
*cough* But those legs don't belong in this thread. eek.gif
Rihanna-legs.jpg

I like the thighs, but I’m with you on the calves. Those look like a mannequin legs in that pic. smile.gif
post #4914 of 8035
MARIA GRAZIA CUCINOTTA " Il Postino" She got one mention in 2009 without pics.







post #4915 of 8035
I like duh rack.
post #4916 of 8035
Yeah. Those is some serious knockers!
post #4917 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post

Yeah. Those is some serious knockers!

Thank you, doctor.

terrigarryoungfrankenst.jpg
post #4918 of 8035
post #4919 of 8035
You wanna see a pair of knockers? Here BTW, she is cute (but can't be on this thread because it's for HOTTEST only?).
post #4920 of 8035
^Only if she's been in a movie...

Classy knocker...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.