or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 169

post #5041 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post




too bad she's married
post #5042 of 8035
Just so you guys know Total Recall is the passing of The Torch of Hotness from Kate Beckinsale to Jessica Biel to Olivia Wilde. Take what time you need for that to soak in.
post #5043 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

Just so you guys know Total Recall is the passing of The Torch of Hotness from Kate Beckinsale to Jessica Biel to Olivia Wilde. Take what time you need for that to soak in.
Yeah, I don't keep 'em around very long...
I'm just not a possessive kinda guy.tongue.gif
post #5044 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

Just so you guys know Total Recall is the passing of The Torch of Hotness from Kate Beckinsale to Jessica Biel to Olivia Wilde. Take what time you need for that to soak in.

I would agree (to an extent) about Olivia Wilde, but Kate Beckinsale is still prettier. Don't get me wrong though I *looooove* Olivia. wink.gif But Jessica Biel? Hell no! She has an amazing body, but her face leaves me totally cold.

Kate, you still rule sweetie pie! biggrin.gif





oh and since it's christmas, there we go! tongue.gif







and the last one is just for you darth! biggrin.gif

post #5045 of 8035
I'm going to go out on a limb here... bare with me... lol, or not.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead > Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and Olivia Wilde


I know that's a stretch for most of youz but for me.... the obvious choice. biggrin.gif
post #5046 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarm87 View Post

too bad she's married


So was my first wife, but that never slowed her down any.
post #5047 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

I'm going to go out on a limb here... bare with me... lol, or not.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead > Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and Olivia Wilde
I know that's a stretch for most of youz but for me.... the obvious choice. biggrin.gif

post #5048 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

I'm going to go out on a limb here... bare with me... lol, or not.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead > Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and Olivia Wilde
I know that's a stretch for most of youz but for me.... the obvious choice. biggrin.gif

+1

flame suits on!
post #5049 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

I'm going to go out on a limb here... bare with me... lol, or not.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead > Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and Olivia Wilde
I know that's a stretch for most of youz but for me.... the obvious choice. biggrin.gif



Uh huh. Uh huh.

Just take your meds and deal the cards, Chezwick.
post #5050 of 8035
post #5051 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

I'm going to go out on a limb here... bare with me... lol, or not.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead > Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and Olivia Wilde
I know that's a stretch for most of youz but for me.... the obvious choice. biggrin.gif
I see you allowed proper time to soak in the logic.
post #5052 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post




Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

+1
flame suits on!

biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post


Uh huh. Uh huh.
Just take your meds and deal the cards, Chezwick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

I see you allowed proper time to soak in the logic.

post #5053 of 8035

Edited by cshawnmcdonald - 12/26/12 at 10:16am
post #5054 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

and the last one is just for you darth! biggrin.gif
I think you and I might be in need of some counseling...tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

So was my first wife, but that never slowed her down any.
Thanx for causing me to spit my morning coffee onto my display.biggrin.gif
post #5055 of 8035
post #5056 of 8035
Maggie Lawson everybody. She's to me, the hottest girl ever. Just saying
post #5057 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bviss View Post

Malena- Monica Bellucci

Runners up--Irreversible, How Much Do You Love Me, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Shoot 'Em Up. Titles are listed in order of "Exposure" not favorites per se but Malena is a great movie.












Funny how post #2 ended the discussion. Good Luck, but No!!
post #5058 of 8035
I watched Adventureland last night. I'd never seen Kristin Stewart in anything before, that I know of. What an angel. Where was she when I was 20 years old? She could have introduced me to whole new levels of fear, failure, and self-loathing.
post #5059 of 8035
ha lol
post #5060 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

I watched Adventureland last night. I'd never seen Kristin Stewart in anything before, that I know of. What an angel. Where was she when I was 20 years old? She could have introduced me to whole new levels of fear, failure, and self-loathing.
...and left you baffled because she looks the same showing each of those emotions smile.gif
post #5061 of 8035
OK with me.
post #5062 of 8035
I bet even her O face looks the same.
post #5063 of 8035
Would it matter if you can't see it?
post #5064 of 8035

Good point.

post #5065 of 8035
TEAM JUSTICE



this is the future:







Edited by wizzack - 12/29/12 at 5:35am
post #5066 of 8035
So I'm watching "Victorious" with my 10 year old daughter on Nick and supposed to feel the urge for Victoria Justice??

She's very pretty and cute - a 8 or 9, but IMHO shes got that sweet next door girl look more than a hottie look.

I think it's the lips that make some girls more hot than others, thin lips translate less to hotness than full lips.....not sure if that's been debated in this thread before or not, as 169 pages is quite a lot...
post #5067 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post

So I'm watching "Victorious" with my 10 year old daughter on Nick and supposed to feel the urge for Victoria Justice??
She's very pretty and cute - a 8 or 9, but IMHO shes got that sweet next door girl look more than a hottie look.
I think it's the lips that make some girls more hot than others, thin lips translate less to hotness than full lips.....not sure if that's been debated in this thread before or not, as 169 pages is quite a lot...

I can remember when that girl next door was hot, and I was damned sure hot for her... wink.gif
post #5068 of 8035
I like this girl next door...



post #5069 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gates View Post

I like this girl next door...


:0...thank you!
post #5070 of 8035
Here's an appropriate video for this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poO1VlniHWs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.