or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 171

post #5101 of 8035
Ai'ight. We all have our archetype, I guess. As far as "down under," I'm not seeing the backside on her, if that's what you mean, but whatever fires your synapses is no less real than what fires mine.

Cuthbert is from an entirely different chromosomal planet than Charlize.
post #5102 of 8035
If Charlize Theron had, say, Carla Gugino's rack then she would be the hottest woman on the planet. But the fact that she's just a tepid "B" cup at best means that God does, in fact, have some sense of justice.
post #5103 of 8035
When I saw Charlize in The Cider House Rules I didn't think any less of her when she bared her chest to me. Of course I don't think that having huge breasts is all that sexy anyway... wink.gif
post #5104 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

If Charlize Theron had, say, Carla Gugino's rack then she would be the hottest woman on the planet. But the fact that she's just a tepid "B" cup at best means that God does, in fact, have some sense of justice.

Agreed.

I'm beating this to death now so I'll make one more ping on CT and then shut up.

The Average American Female (AAF) seriously believes that Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive. She's a L'Oreal spokesperson, for God's sake. How? How can so many women BE SO WRONG? Mass marketing hysteria, I suppose. Or perhaps they believe that a stud like Chris Noth would actually be caught dead in the same room as SJP when she was naked and not projectile vomiting because they saw it in a movie. Baffling.

The AAM believes that Charlize is a hotty because she's has a flawless face and they once saw her in the padded Aeon Flux catsuit.

Okay. Okay. Not trying to talk you out of your CT worship. "My" Lindsay Lohan is always the adorable young fresh faced redhead from Mean Girls and not the meth-bender blonde gutterskank that she really is now. I get it. I merely posit that CT is an A-lister as a actress and a B-lister in the meter-moving category. Whatever the opposite of a butterface is.

Now... This is me:

post #5105 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

Agreed.
so I'll shut up.
The Average American Female (AAF) seriously believes that Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive. She's a L'Oreal spokesperson, for God's sake.
WHY would even post that woman's name in this thread JeeZ ! I want vomit even hearing her voice let alone see her name &/OR face mad.gif
she is Butt ***k Ugly to the tenth degree
post #5106 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

...whatever fires your synapses is no less real than what fires mine.

Agreed. I think most of us here understand that. I never been a breast man. Always have and always will be a leg and a$$ man first. One of my friends said he knew I’d marry someone with great legs, and I did. She also has a great a$$, but legs are what draws my attention. Maybe that is because I’ve always been athletic and athletic women often have a physique I am drawn to.

CT may not have the best L&A in this thread or ones that make my top 5 list, but that face is one of my all-time favorites so I am able to overlook that she may not have the perfect L&A, just like I would hope she would overlook that I am less than perfect.
post #5107 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post


The Average American Female (AAF) seriously believes that Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive.
It's simple...the AAF does not have a male organ.

Quote:
she's a L'Oreal spokesperson, for God's sake. How?
It's simple...see above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I would hope she would overlook that I am less than perfect.
Not likely...OTOH, she certainly does me....
post #5108 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Agreed. I think most of us here understand that. I never been a breast man. Always have and always will be a leg and a$$ man first. One of my friends said he knew I’d marry someone with great legs, and I did. She also has a great a$$, but legs are what draws my attention. Maybe that is because I’ve always been athletic and athletic women often have a physique I am drawn to.
CT may not have the best L&A in this thread or ones that make my top 5 list, but that face is one of my all-time favorites so I am able to overlook that she may not have the perfect L&A, just like I would hope she would overlook that I am less than perfect.
L&A of short, mid and tall girls aren't the same. You have to categorize more specifically. CT has nice legs for a tall woman (she is 5' 10").
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BmNbMXSPJKQ/TQIVBpn34JI/AAAAAAAABME/XmdXqanJuHM/s1600/2.jpg
post #5109 of 8035
Wow, I see the restraint lasted a whole few hours. Anyway, I can't imagine how any man, seeing Charize Theron a la the bed in The Cider House Rules, would have a problem with that. On the other issue, perky and pointy are my measures of pectoral pulchritude. It's not about quantity, it's about quality.
post #5110 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

L&A of short, mid and tall girls aren't the same. You have to categorize more specifically. CT has nice legs for a tall woman (she is 5' 10").
That is impossible for me to do because I find various shapes, regardless of the size of the woman, very appealing. Proportionality of the thigh and calf to each other are important, beyond that I have no set standards; I am a just a leg whore. biggrin.gif
post #5111 of 8035
Jennifer Lawrence, anyone?



Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

Agreed.
I'm beating this to death now so I'll make one more ping on CT and then shut up.
The Average American Female (AAF) seriously believes that Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive. She's a L'Oreal spokesperson, for God's sake. How? How can so many women BE SO WRONG? Mass marketing hysteria, I suppose. Or perhaps they believe that a stud like Chris Noth would actually be caught dead in the same room as SJP when she was naked and not projectile vomiting because they saw it in a movie. Baffling.
The AAM believes that Charlize is a hotty because she's has a flawless face and they once saw her in the padded Aeon Flux catsuit.
Okay. Okay. Not trying to talk you out of your CT worship. "My" Lindsay Lohan is always the adorable young fresh faced redhead from Mean Girls and not the meth-bender blonde gutterskank that she really is now. I get it. I merely posit that CT is an A-lister as a actress and a B-lister in the meter-moving category. Whatever the opposite of a butterface is.
Now... This is me:

I agree. Yet, somehow, someway she married Ferris 'effin Buehler?! Mia Sara to SJP? Edit: wait, I agree on the SJP part. She could stand to gain a few pound, but still, CT is one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the earth.


Edited by lobosrul - 1/4/13 at 2:58pm
post #5112 of 8035
Julie Christie... Dr Zhivago

post #5113 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

L&A of short, mid and tall girls aren't the same. You have to categorize more specifically. CT has nice legs for a tall woman (she is 5' 10").
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BmNbMXSPJKQ/TQIVBpn34JI/AAAAAAAABME/XmdXqanJuHM/s1600/2.jpg
Ah, a connoisseur!
You're right, it's about the overall structure more than anything else.
But there ARE exceptions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

Wow, I see the restraint lasted a whole few hours. Anyway, I can't imagine how any man, seeing Charize Theron a la the bed in The Cider House Rules, would have a problem with that. On the other issue, perky and pointy are my measures of pectoral pulchritude. It's not about quantity, it's about quality.
+1000000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I am a just a leg whore. biggrin.gif
Oh my, too much information!tongue.gif
post #5114 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bananas View Post

Julie Christie... Dr Zhivago
A classic beauty.smile.gif
post #5115 of 8035
For me, the face comes first. Everything else is second. I like proportionate, if they've got a big rack, she should have an a$$ to match. If she has smaller cans, then she should have a "nice apple if a hiney" as Al Bundy would say. The face is the difference btw, "that chick has a great body" and "that chick is gorgeous." That's why my top two are Charlize and Elisha. Very different (and proportionate) bodies, but both have beautiful faces.
post #5116 of 8035
post #5117 of 8035


post #5118 of 8035
that last one just became my new wallpaper on my phone
post #5119 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthrb4u View Post

Miss Emily....the eyes, the sly smile....oh, my....eek.gifredface.gif
post #5120 of 8035
And then there is this thing called a body, which, even though it was largely covered, looked extremely delicious in Looper. Gotta give the girl credit, she sure learned to swing a wicked ax.
post #5121 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

she sure learned to swing a wicked ax.
Actually, she has it all wrong.
As someone who worked in the timber industry when young, I think I could straighten out her technique....wink.gif
post #5122 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by fookoo_2010 View Post

Charlize Theron 2


Winner. Close thread now.
post #5123 of 8035
Charlize Theron 3





post #5124 of 8035
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobosrul View Post

Jennifer Lawrence, anyone?

Jennifer Lawrence everyone. I just wish she'd stick with the brunette. As a blonde, she's merely a goddess. As a brunette, she transcends time and space.



Dude.


Dude....


DUDE!


NAMES, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! NAMES!!!


You are KILLING me, Smalls.
post #5125 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthrb4u View Post


post #5126 of 8035
Minka Kelly, huh?

I imdb her and think, "500 Days of Summer? I saw that four times and I don't remember her. Who was she in-- OH! YEAH! YEAAAAAH! Her!"



Zooey who???
post #5127 of 8035
yes Minka Kelly. saw her last night in the roommate
post #5128 of 8035
I agree...any movie with Scarlet Johansson!!
post #5129 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthrb4u View Post

yes Minka Kelly. saw her last night in the roommate
How was it? Leighton Meester is in it too. Double dose of hotness.
post #5130 of 8035
It was not a bad movie. A little on the feminine side because the movie is based on two girls friendship and the girly things they do together but just seeing Minka made the move amazing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.