or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 179

post #5341 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post



Yes....I just got back from Hansel & Gretel. tongue.gif

hehe... and how was it btw?
post #5342 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

hehe... and how was it btw?

Better than I was expecting. When I saw the trailers I was like, "that looks dumb as hell but maybe fun." It sure was a lot of fun. It didn't take itself seriously but it wasn't silly. If that makes sense. wink.gif
post #5343 of 8065
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest rating, it is a 6.
post #5344 of 8065
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 3 being the highest rating, it's somewhere around the square root of Boron..
post #5345 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 3 being the highest rating, it's somewhere around the square root of Boron..
That's high praise!
post #5346 of 8065
Gretchen Mol:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100





Removed the goodies in case some Puritan comes by... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Edited by pdoherty972 - 2/1/13 at 12:40pm
post #5347 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

Just the fact that I got to see a great set of bare boobies in this thread makes this my favorite post smile.gif

+1
post #5348 of 8065
As I recall, Gretchen is another of my Muppet voiced girls.Yummy. And she was once a Bettie Page impersonator. Double-whammy, spank those mammies. Gah, she's smokin' hot.

I always get Gretchen mixed up with Georgianna Cates, who made smoking look positively orgasmic in Clay Pigeons.



(And shhhhh! Mods never sleep.)
Edited by cshawnmcdonald - 1/30/13 at 9:16pm
post #5349 of 8065
Gretchen Mol has been "smokin' hot" in Boardwalk Empire....and that's putting it mildly.
She just...uhhh....redface.gif
post #5350 of 8065
Gretchen Mol has indeed been smoking hot, for 20+ years which is how old some of those photos are.

Lately I have been getting into Vegas on CBS. I have noticed that whenever 27-year-old Sarah Jones is on screen, I don't notice anyone else:











.....I noticed the same thing on her last series Alcatraz. Even with veteran actor Sam Neill onscreen, all you noticed was Sarah. She has "it'. I'm not sure whether "it" is gravitas, or "onscreen presence", or just ... big natural boobs. In fact, Sarah has a figure like a 1950's actress. Works for me.
Edited by Gary McCoy - 1/31/13 at 2:41am
post #5351 of 8065
Man I gotta start paying closer attention to my AVS subs update emails! eek.gif
post #5352 of 8065
Note to self: The next time I visit this thread and I see "Warning: Spoiler!"...CLICK!
post #5353 of 8065
Well hey... if that's been allowed all this time. I could sure upgrade some old posts of mine. biggrin.gif
post #5354 of 8065
I once got a warning for just that....
post #5355 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary McCoy View Post


.....I noticed the same thing on her last series Alcatraz. Even with veteran actor Sam Neill onscreen, all you noticed was Sarah. She has "it'. I'm not sure whether "it" is gravitas, or "onscreen presence", or just ... big natural boobs. In fact, Sarah has a figure like a 1950's actress. Works for me.


Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! tongue.gif

I liked 'Alcatraz' because it was a serialized drama with a sci-fi angle (although it had a procedural element, I guess to appeal to a broader audience) - which sort of automatically guaranteed I'd tune in. But Sarah Jones was the best thing(s) in it. What a knockout!
post #5356 of 8065
Marisa Tomei:




Edited by pdoherty972 - 2/1/13 at 12:34pm
post #5357 of 8065
^^^ One of the rare knockout actresses who is not afraid to "get her kit off" on film. God bless her. smile.gif
post #5358 of 8065
She's held up well. I've moved on from my Tomei crush, but she's still quite cute for 48.
post #5359 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

She's held up well. I've moved on from my Tomei crush, but she's still quite cute for 48.
Now more than ever...smile.gif
post #5360 of 8065
Cute little girls with big ears make me sad. See also Jennifer Garner and Katie Holmes.

Poor Katie. She looks like a cab with the doors open.

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01


All through Dark Knight I kept thinking, "Well her bat ears are bigger than yours, Bruce. You'll make lovely bat children."
post #5361 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdoherty972 View Post


Removed the goodies in case some Puritan comes by...

AVS is an all ages site. Please read the T's & C's you agreed to when joining AVS. Posting pics with nudity or links to same will get your account deleted once you've been warned and you do it again.

larry
post #5362 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper View Post



AVS is an all ages site. Please read the T's & C's you agreed to when joining AVS. Posting pics with nudity or links to same will get your account deleted once you've been warned and you do it again.

larry

So you're saying we can all get in at least one! smile.gif
post #5363 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

Cute little girls with big ears make me sad. See also Jennifer Garner and Katie Holmes.

Poor Katie. She looks like a cab with the doors open.

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01


All through Dark Knight I kept thinking, "Well her bat ears are bigger than yours, Bruce. You'll make lovely bat children."


Not worthy of this thread.
post #5364 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post

Not worthy of this thread.
You're crazy. To each his own of course but I've always loved her. Not HOT, but adorable and sexy, especially when she was on Dawson's Creek. Did you ever see The Gift? I agree with Mr. Skin when he said "she has some of the greatest C cups I've ever seen."
post #5365 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

You're crazy. To each his own of course but I've always loved her. Not HOT, but adorable and sexy, especially when she was on Dawson's Creek. Did you ever see The Gift? I agree with Mr. Skin when he said "she has some of the greatest C cups I've ever seen."

Yeah The Gift was the first time I saw her. I was impressed. But over the years I succumbed to the ears. In Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (awful movie) I couldn't stop looking at those Dumbo flappers undulating back and forth off the side of her noggin.

Just me. Deal killer for me. She's all your'n Ambie.

It's okay to not like things.
post #5366 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

Yeah The Gift was the first time I saw her. I was impressed. But over the years I succumbed to the ears. In Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (awful movie) I couldn't stop looking at those Dumbo flappers undulating back and forth off the side of her noggin.

Just me. Deal killer for me. She's all your'n Ambie.

It's okay to not like things.
I know, everyone has their own tastes. My buddy came up with what he calls The Map about 15yrs ago. We come up with a numbered list of a bunch of hot chicks and they're randomly put into brackets and anywhere from 3-15 people vote. It's ASTOUNDING who gets voted on and moves on. The last time we did it we had 256 "players." MANDY MOORE won.
post #5367 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

I know, everyone has their own tastes. My buddy came up with what he calls The Map about 15yrs ago. We come up with a numbered list of a bunch of hot chicks and they're randomly put into brackets and anywhere from 3-15 people vote. It's ASTOUNDING who gets voted on and moves on. The last time we did it we had 256 "players." MANDY MOORE won.

That's funny, and it sounds like a fun bar or drinking game.
post #5368 of 8065
Kate has LOST some LBS
Her @ the SB

post #5369 of 8065
She certainly needed to....wink.gif
post #5370 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

Kate has LOST some LBS
Her @ the SB


Kate who?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.