or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 186

post #5551 of 8035
Oh, I didn't recognize her in that first picture. She's in Love and Other Drugs, which I watched recently. She is super-hot for sure.
post #5552 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

I'd rather be deep in the heart of Baltimore! biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

I think we're saying the same thing wink.gif
I think you both need to have your minds washed out with soap.biggrin.gif
post #5553 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

I'd rather be deep in the heart of Baltimore! biggrin.gif

LOL!

she's truly gorgeous smile.gif
post #5554 of 8035
Thats the girl on the History ch show Vikings,also shes a martial artist and a body guard.
post #5555 of 8035
I watched TiMER last night. A pretty funny flick if you haven't seen it. There was a girl who had just a little part, in a faux commercial for the product that the movie is based around. Her name is Celene Lee. She's only been in a few things. Talk about a faccia, she definitely had one. There aren't too many pictures of her out there, so not much to see unless you watch the movie.

Michelle Borth is in it as well, also quite a hottie. She was in A Good Old Fashioned Orgy, of the things I've seen before that she's in.
post #5556 of 8035
Thread needs pictures! Boring.
Use your DSLR if need be.


Sent from my 32GB iPhone4 using Tapatalk
post #5557 of 8035
I think Abigail Spencer is adorable. I just saw her in Oz...


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100



post #5558 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

I watched TiMER last night. A pretty funny flick if you haven't seen it. There was a girl who had just a little part, in a faux commercial for the product that the movie is based around. Her name is Celene Lee. She's only been in a few things. Talk about a faccia, she definitely had one. There aren't too many pictures of her out there, so not much to see unless you watch the movie.

Is this whom you speak of? smile.gif

post #5559 of 8035
Hard to say looking at that picture.
post #5560 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

I think Abigail Spencer is adorable. I just saw her in Oz...
Very nice, indeed....smile.gif
post #5561 of 8035
Oh, wait, that little faux commercial is on Youtube, so this is her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U7G-o34eus
post #5562 of 8035
Not to burst anyone's fantasy here, but I've said it once and will say it again....it is amazing what Hollywood make-up can do:
http://instagram.com/xmelissamakeupx
post #5563 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Not to burst anyone's fantasy here, but I've said it once and will say it again....it is amazing what Hollywood make-up can do:
http://instagram.com/xmelissamakeupx
Not exactly Hollywood make-up, more like San Fernando Valley make-up. These girls work more in "The Vally" than in Hollywood, if you know what I mean. biggrin.gif
post #5564 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Not to burst anyone's fantasy here, but I've said it once and will say it again....it is amazing what Hollywood make-up can do:
http://instagram.com/xmelissamakeupx

Exactly. If anyone here comes across Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces book (B&N sale bin) check it out. The guy transforms raw celebrities into beautiful masterpieces. We already knew it but the right makeup+lighting+photographer= wow
post #5565 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

Exactly. If anyone here comes across Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces book (B&N sale bin) check it out. The guy transforms raw celebrities into beautiful masterpieces. We already knew it but the right makeup+lighting+photographer= wow
So what! As long as she is the HOTTEST girl seen in a movie. rolleyes.gif
post #5566 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

So what! As long as she is the HOTTEST girl seen in a movie. rolleyes.gif

Hey I wasn't complaining! smile.gif

Amber Heard + no makeup = goddess
post #5567 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolscan View Post

Not exactly Hollywood make-up, more like San Fernando Valley make-up. These girls work more in "The Vally" than in Hollywood, if you know what I mean. biggrin.gif
True, but I thought it was interesting demonstration...wink.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post



Amber Heard + no makeup = goddess
CORRECTION: Mr. Heard is MY Goddess.tongue.gif
post #5568 of 8035
What, you like her Dad? (Mr. Heard)
post #5569 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickD1225 View Post

What, you like her Dad? (Mr. Heard)
Dang typos....dang Bushmill's.tongue.gif
post #5570 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

I think Abigail Spencer is adorable. I just saw her in Oz...


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

She has a lot of hair on her forearms in this pic. Me likey.
post #5571 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

She has a lot of hair on her forearms in this pic. Me likey.
Well....this explains a lot.eek.gif
post #5572 of 8035
Meet zombie girls.

post #5573 of 8035
You can see the hair stuck in her teeth. Me likey.
post #5574 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Well....this explains a lot.eek.gif

What's wrong with brunettes? ...Abigail is so charming I don't care! wink.gif
post #5575 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post

Meet zombie girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

You can see the hair stuck in her teeth. Me likey.

LOL!

...nice photoshopping by the way (except for a few parts)
post #5576 of 8035
Here's a Top 50 sexy sci-fi costumes list to look at and comment
50-26 countdown
http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/13911/top-50-sexy-sci-fi-costumes

25-1 countdown
http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/13912/top-50-sexy-sci-fi-costumes-part-2

Honestly, I posted about Ornella Muti being hot prior to even seeing this list....

Some of my favorites:
Morena Baccarin


Sybil Danning


The eye candy Rebecca Romijn


Jane Fonda in soft porn
post #5577 of 8035
Morena Baccarin as a sci-fi whore is always a No brainer.
post #5578 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

Morena Baccarin as a sci-fi whore is always a No brainer.

That's a bit disrespectful even for this thread.
post #5579 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

That's a bit disrespectful even for this thread.

OK, perhaps we should call her a SciFi call girl. It is, after all, who her character played.... wink.gif

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003813/bio
post #5580 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

That's a bit disrespectful even for this thread.
You must have just gotten here. May want to read back a ways in the thread, that's nothin' wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.