or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 187

post #5581 of 8029
mtbdudex, thanks for those links, that was super!!

I would really have rated Mystique higher though.
post #5582 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post


The eye candy Rebecca Romijn

From the article:
"Mystique was created by David Cockrum and writer Chris Claremont for Ms.Marvel No.16 in 1978. The character's long-term affair with another female mutant, Destiny, never made it into the X-Men trilogy."








*cough*






oh my!....

wink.gif
post #5583 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

From the article:
"Mystique was created by David Cockrum and writer Chris Claremont for Ms.Marvel No.16 in 1978. The character's long-term affair with another female mutant, Destiny, never made it into the X-Men trilogy."








*cough*






oh my!....

wink.gif
That's a disappointment. Would've loved to see Romijn involved in some mutant lesbionics.
post #5584 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

That's a disappointment. Would've loved to see Romijn involved in some mutant lesbionics.
Check out Femme Fatale for some girl on girl Romijn action
post #5585 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

That's a bit disrespectful even for this thread.

Well, that's kinda' what she was. Only they called it "companion". And there was significant high social status involved (makes sense to me - those ladies serve a valuable purpose in society). However, Cap'n Mal occasionally called her by the more offensive word when he wanted to hurt her a bit, usually when the green-eyed monster got the best of him.
post #5586 of 8029
Watched parts of Basic Instinct the other night, for the umpteenth time. My enjoyment of Sharon’s performance increases every time I watch this. Sharon nailed it and she knew it. Easily one of my top, if not top, seductive, erotic, sexually tense, and sexually intensive movie I have seen (Body Heat pushes it).

She teased Michael Douglas so much he practically lost his mind. Man, did she tease that guy. Add me to the list. If I’m going to be killed, what better way. LOL

I know there are those who have expressed their lack of excitement about this woman in this thread before, but she does it for me. tongue.gif


Edited by Aliens - 3/14/13 at 5:05pm
post #5587 of 8029
Tom, admit it....she's a bimbo.tongue.gif
post #5588 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Tom, admit it....she's a bimbo.tongue.gif

You are missing the point. This thread isn’t about being a Rhodes Scholar; it’s the fantasy, and Sharon, in this particular movie, nailed it . tongue.gif I gotta say, being a caboose man; I’m disappointed she doesn’t have one. redface.gif But I’ll overlook that. biggrin.gif

I haven’t seen her in an interview in a lot of years (probably the last time was on Larry King; maybe 15 years ago?), but she’s obviously left a different impression upon you than she has with me. I’m aware of the bogus genius status, but once again, this is about the fantasy. And do I have one. biggrin.gif
Edited by Aliens - 3/14/13 at 4:47pm
post #5589 of 8029
She was smokin hot in the day, and remained hot for an unnaturally long time. She definitely caught a good break from the gene pool.
post #5590 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

She was smokin hot in the day, and remained hot for an unnaturally long time. She definitely caught a good break from the gene pool.

She really was. That look with that attitude would've turned me into a big dumb mute ape.

Its funny Aliens would post her now, those Katheryn Winnick pics reminded me of Sharon. Kind of the same width or something in the face.
post #5591 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

You are missing the point. This thread isn’t about being a Rhodes Scholar; it’s the fantasy, and Sharon, in this particular movie, nailed it . tongue.gif I gotta say, being a caboose man; I’m disappointed she doesn’t have one. redface.gif But I’ll overlook that. biggrin.gif

I haven’t seen her in an interview in a lot of years (probably the last time was on Larry King; maybe 15 years ago?), but she’s obviously left a different impression upon you than she has with me. I’m aware of the bogus genius status, but once again, this is about the fantasy. And do I have one. biggrin.gif
Didn't yo mama ever tell ya fantasies can get ya in trouble?biggrin.gif

Between this and her Mensa claim, "bimbo" is the only image that comes to mind:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Chronicle-editor-bitten-at-L-A-zoo-Komodo-2910148.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

She definitely caught a good break from the gene pool.
She is also proof that sometimes the gene pool needs a little chlorine.
post #5592 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Watched parts of Basic Instinct the other night, for the umpteenth time. My enjoyment of Sharon’s performance increases every time I watch this. Sharon nailed it and she knew it. Easily one of my top, if not top, seductive, erotic, sexually tense, and sexually intensive movie I have seen (Body Heat pushes it).

She teased Michael Douglas so much he practically lost his mind. Man, did she tease that guy. Add me to the list. If I’m going to be killed, what better way. LOL

I know there are those who have expressed their lack of excitement about this woman in this thread before, but she does it for me. tongue.gif





...And if you are still interested in THAT ancient kitty, you have to be somewhere north of 60.
post #5593 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post



...And if you are still interested in THAT ancient kitty, you have to be somewhere north of 60.

And what's wrong with that? smile.gif One day we all get there if we're lucky... wink.gif
post #5594 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Tom, admit it....she's a bimbo.tongue.gif
Who happens to be a member of Mensa.
post #5595 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

And what's wrong with that? smile.gif One day we all get there if we're lucky... wink.gif

post #5596 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

He looks like he needs to tap into some IV meds.
post #5597 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

...And if you are still interested in THAT ancient kitty, you have to be somewhere north of 60.

That kitty?





Sharon Stone last november... still a gorgeous kitty wink.gif
post #5598 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bessinger View Post

Who happens to be a member of Mensa.
Not quite:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Stone#Mensa
post #5599 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

Morena Baccarin as a sci-fi whore is always a No brainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

That's a bit disrespectful even for this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

OK, perhaps we should call her a SciFi call girl. It is, after all, who her character played.... wink.gif

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003813/bio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

You must have just gotten here. May want to read back a ways in the thread, that's nothin' wink.gif
the Lady was the onboard traveling whore in "FireFly" so saying that shows no dis-respect at all , a character is a character plain & simple
post #5600 of 8029
I would have tapped her “lover” as well; then and now. Leilani Sarelle – 46.

post #5601 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post


.
.


Leilani is definitely one of those archetype ladies for guys who like statuesque blonde Amazons. Of which there are many.
post #5602 of 8029
Emma Watson - Natural Beauty photoshoot by James Houston 2013


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90
post #5603 of 8029
I can't go there....she is still Hermoine to me.
post #5604 of 8029
^^
Yeah, but she's Mrs. Robinson to a vast swath of the young 'uns.
post #5605 of 8029
Love her. We'd get twice as sticky.
post #5606 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolscan View Post

Emma Watson - Natural Beauty photoshoot by James Houston 2013

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

For some reason the movie quote: He slimed me! I feel so funky comes to mind.
post #5607 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

That kitty?
Sharon Stone last november... still a gorgeous kitty wink.gif

It had been so long since I'd seen Basic Instinct that I remembered very little about it, so I put it on my NF queue and watched it last night. Man, was she just stupidly hot back then. A little full bodied for my tastes, but I could get over that. And a face to die for. I bet Michael felt a little guilty getting paid on some of those days. Tough day at the office, I spent a couple hours with my face between Sharon Stone's legs. Gonna take it up with the union, it should have been four hours at least.
post #5608 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post


...And if you are still interested in THAT ancient kitty, you have to be somewhere north of 60.

When you are younger, the field of view when looking at women is limited, as evidenced by your comment. When you are older, the only thing that changes is that you expand that field of view - your perception changes – but it still includes what you looked at when you were in your 20’s. In this instance, expansive is better than limited. Trust me, if you live long enough, you will come to understand that. tongue.gifsmile.gif
Edited by Aliens - 3/21/13 at 5:49pm
post #5609 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

When you are younger, the field of view when looking at women is limited, as evidenced by your comment. When you are older, the only thing that changes is that you expand that field of view - your perception changes – but it still includes what you looked at when you were in your 20’s. In this instance, expansive is better than limited. Trust me, if you live long enough you will come to understand that. tongue.gifsmile.gif

Truly, a man after my own heart!
post #5610 of 8029
Another way to translate that is: The older you get, the more deparate you are :-)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.