or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 192

post #5731 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2007 View Post

Yes. Motherhood and all. Compare with 2005 Into the Blue era Alba ass.


Man, I was under the wrong impression all these years. I would have sworn AA meant something else, but now that I know it means ALBA ASS, I am definitely going to take the advice that so many have kindly offered over the years and attend a meeting! I AM IN...........










biggrin.gif
post #5732 of 8035
There is nothing impure about any thoughts that you might have on that pic.... smile.gif
post #5733 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

This pic generates impure thoughts in my last brain cell..eek.gifsmile.gif

If it didn't, I would ask someone around you to check your pulse.
post #5734 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

Man, I was under the wrong impression all these years. I would have sworn AA meant something else, but now that I know it means ALBA ASS, I am definitely going to take the advice that so many have kindly offered over the years and attend a meeting! I AM IN...........










biggrin.gif
Ditto.cool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2007 View Post

If it didn't, I would ask someone around you to check your pulse.
I just did....it's elevated.biggrin.gif
post #5735 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Ditto.cool.gif
I just did....it's elevated.biggrin.gif
My pulse is not the only thing her ass elevates!
post #5736 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2007 View Post

Yes. Motherhood and all. Compare with 2005 Into the Blue era Alba ass.


post #5737 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

You've never seen Tron Legacy???? eek.gifwink.gif

No, I've never seen it. I'll put it on the queue I guess. She has a very unusual face, but it's just gorgeous. And those eyes... Since the movie is about butter carving, which is done in cold rooms, there's a nice perky scene. Not sure if those were stunt pointies, but if not I'd like to meet them.
post #5738 of 8035
Jessica Alba is still at St.Barths, from yesterday.







Doing her somewhat "beach trademark position" which has become known in Internet terms for some years as "doing the alba".


Nicole Ritchie is also one of the party.

Edited by coolscan - 4/6/13 at 3:10pm
post #5739 of 8035
It's clear.

Before smile.gif
jessica_alba_bikini-8.jpg

After frown.gif
900x900px-LL-d9a32b8c_JessicaAlba-wearingabikiniatabeachinSt.Barts04-04-13_003.jpeg
post #5740 of 8035
That after is phenomenal. I'll take that any day.
post #5741 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

It's clear.

Before smile.gif
[/img]

After frown.gif
Is that a way to compare?
In the old picture she pull up her butt when she pull her bikini panties. The new picture she arch her lower back when she pull off her tunic.
Why don't you look at some of the other pictures. To use pictures of extreme difference to compare and to critizise one of the most sexy bodies of the famous is neither nice nor fair.

Admire, and wish you where so lucky you had such a beautiful girlfriend/wife............behave decent or be quiet. mad.gif
post #5742 of 8035
I look at those pics of Alba, and I can’t help but think of “comfort food.”

And I don't think she has implants, or whatever the implication is.
post #5743 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I look at those pics of Alba, and I can’t help but think of “comfort food.”

And I don't think she has implants, or whatever the implication is.
Chewing on that butt would definitely make me feel better biggrin.gif
post #5744 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I look at those pics of Alba, and I can’t help but think of “comfort food.”

And I don't think she has implants, or whatever the implication is.

The implication isn't that she has implants (what? butt implants? Yes, I know they exist, but did you ever get a look at her butt before she had her kid? Mon dieu!). The original question posed was does she seem "wider" now (referencing the pics from yesterday in St. Barts). The answer is an unequivocal "yes." Having a kid will do that to you. Her hips are obviously a little wider now as her pelvis has surely been forced a little wider while giving birth. It's nothing unusual or unexpected.

Looking at her butt and the top of her legs now compared to before, it's clear her butt isn't quite as toned as it once was, the tops of her legs are a little looser and wider on the outside, and her butt is slightly wider. Someone else noted correctly that sometimes we call that having "saddlebags."

None of that is particularly nice to say or point out, but with the nitpicking that has gone on in this thread in general, I'd say it's as appropriate as anything else.

With that being said, before or after, clearly Alba has one of the finest bodies I've ever seen. She is welcome to comfort me anytime.
post #5745 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post


And I don't think she has implants, or whatever the implication is.
No, it wasn't that.
Going thru child birth can have a deleterious effect on a woman's pelvic area.wink.gif
post #5746 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolscan View Post

To use pictures of extreme difference to compare and to critizise one of the most sexy bodies of the famous is neither nice nor fair.

Admire, and wish you where so lucky you had such a beautiful girlfriend/wife............behave decent or be quiet. mad.gif
Oh, I'm sorry for using such extremely different photos. frown.gif

Hope you like this better. wink.gif

Before smile.gifsmile.gif
Jessica-Alba-in-pink-bikini-2013.jpg

After frown.giffrown.gif
900x900px-LL-ea208808_JessicaAlba-wearingabikiniatabeachinSt.Barts04-04-13_010.jpeg
post #5747 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I look at those pics of Alba, and I can’t help but think of “comfort food.”

And I don't think she has implants, or whatever the implication is.
Or maybe you ought to think giving birth to two children and maturity?

Has she changed that much since Into the Blue, filmed in 2004?

Very strange to me these reactions to pictures, what some people get hung up in, react to and even criticise. confused.gif







post #5748 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2007 View Post

but with the nitpicking that has gone on in this thread in general, I'd say it's as appropriate as anything else.
Someone gets it!!! biggrin.gif
Quote:
With that being said, before or after, clearly Alba has one of the finest bodies I've ever seen. She is welcome to comfort me anytime.
But when you look at Pam Anderson's post pregnancy lower half...
https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/Bikini-Treat-Pamela-Anderson.jpg
post #5749 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

No, it wasn't that.
Going thru child birth can have a deleterious effect on a woman's pelvic area.wink.gif

Heck, it added 20 lbs to my gut. eek.gif

Sara Malakul Lane was in an unremarkable horror flic I just watched - except for her.

post #5750 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post



900x900px-LL-d9a32b8c_JessicaAlba-wearingabikiniatabeachinSt.Barts04-04-13_003.jpeg

post #5751 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

Heck, it added 20 lbs to my gut. eek.gif

Sara Malakul Lane was in an unremarkable horror flic I just watched - except for her.


I just hope she got nekkid before she got stabbed, chopped, shot, garroted, chain-sawed, or similarly dispatched.
post #5752 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post






I had no idea you would even care......


post #5753 of 8035
Ahem, back to the original topic. I just watched Battleship, which was even sillier than ID4. But it did have Brooklyn Decker:




....and Rihanna:




..who seem to be on-topic.
post #5754 of 8035
And clearly a top decker with a stacked deck.
post #5755 of 8035
Here is part of the reason why Lost Girls is required now:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90
post #5756 of 8035
I mentioned a while back that me and my friends occasionally do The Map which is just putting a boatload of hot chicks in brackets. We just finished it last weekend and the winner was Jessica Alba. I think sending out a few of the pics above further cemented her victory over Scarlett Johanson, not that it was a much of a hard decision for me biggrin.gif
post #5757 of 8035
I don't care if she's "average"...

Tatiana-Maslany-tatiana-maslany-34161979-720-960.jpg

Tatiana Maslany
post #5758 of 8035
And another reason to watch Lost Girl:

post #5759 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

Does she look little wider now? confused.gif

Yes, I was going to say the same - she's not looking very good to me anymore.
post #5760 of 8035
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolscan View Post

Jessica Alba is still at St.Barths, from yesterday.







Doing her somewhat "beach trademark position" which has become known in Internet terms for some years as "doing the alba".


Nicole Ritchie is also one of the party.

No hips (Shania Twain disease), pudgy thighs and odd-looking legs. Not a candidate for this thread anymore, I'm afraid. Only supreme hotties allowed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.