or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 210

post #6271 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Sadly, we have a dearth of ladies on this forum and I get tired of listening to all of you testosterone-overdosed teenagers all the time.
So...I guess your luck with the girls ain't all that, eh?tongue.gif

It's cuz I haven't been posting the good stuff in while. wink.gif
post #6272 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

It's cuz I haven't been posting the good stuff in while. wink.gif
OK, when ya gonna start?tongue.gif
post #6273 of 8029
Yeah, what's the hold up?


Yes, please...
Edited by ambesolman - 7/13/13 at 6:47pm
post #6274 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

Yeah, what's the hold up?


Yes, please...

Come on ... you can do better than that...

post #6275 of 8029
The Juice is worth the squeeze.




post #6276 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

The biggest drawback to tattoos, seems to me, is that eventually you get old and your skin begins to sag and the beautiful colors you saw when the tat was new turn to a uniform muddy green.....
post #6277 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruelInventions View Post

OH MAN, that was totally worth waking the wife up in the middle of the night while I LMAO.....tongue.gif
post #6278 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

OH MAN, that was totally worth waking the wife up in the middle of the night while I LMAO.....tongue.gif

+100. Hilarious.

[HOMER] It's fun 'cause it's true. [/ HOMER]
post #6279 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

OH MAN, that was totally worth waking the wife up in the middle of the night while I LMAO.....tongue.gif

I was in line paying for gas yesterday. The 70-year old weather-beaten guy in front of me, was talking about his tattoos with another gentleman. His shirt was sleeveles. I literally could not figure our what any of them were! Even the words were hard to read. Only Turlington's industrial strength could have helped this guy.
post #6280 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post


So...I guess your luck with the girls ain't all that, eh?tongue.gif
I do just fine , always have & always will .

I learned sucking up didn't get the quality of person I was looking for , there are idiots on both teams & I'm not gonna concede I'm stupid just for being a male rolleyes.gif


Edited by Fastslappy - 7/14/13 at 1:58pm
post #6281 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore View Post

Come on ... you can do better than that...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post

The Juice is worth the squeeze.





OH No ! . . . . . eek.gif

Now I have to start my Jack Bauer ,24 marathon up again on Amazon/Prime :>}

biggrin.gif That women has aged Very Well since the 1st season of 24 , too bad she's into Hockey players tongue.gif
post #6282 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

I learned sucking up didn't get the quality of person I was looking for
Funny, that's EXACTLY the quality I look for.

Quote:
there are idiots on both teams & I'm not gonna concede I'm stupid just for being a male rolleyes.gif
The odd thing is the vast majority of experienced women feel 90% of all men are idiots, while the majority of men don't feel the same towards women.
There is probably a reason for that...wink.gif
post #6283 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

The odd thing is the vast majority of experienced women feel 90% of all men are idiots, while the majority of men don't feel the same towards women.
There is probably a reason for that...wink.gif

Yeah, it's called denial...on the woman's part. rolleyes.gif
post #6284 of 8029
Face it, women mature emotionally earlier than men generally (obviously there are always exceptions) and probably tend to stay ahead until over into the 30s, when guys start catching up (again plenty of exceptions.) This thread in and of itself is sort of proof of the gap I'd imagine. I contributed my share of it, so I'm not pointing fingers or anything, though in my defense did I try to tamp down some of the more misogynistic episodes here and there.

Perhaps this gap has closed somewhat in more recent generations, I dunno. And here I mean women becoming less mature on average, not men becoming more. That may just be perception driven by popular culture though, to the degree that I'm exposed to it.
post #6285 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Yeah, it's called denial...on the woman's part. rolleyes.gif
Women have a tendency to believe men should feel and think in the same way as they; as all of us know, that is rarely the case.
AND when we DON'T, we are classified as sex-obsessed morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post

This thread in and of itself is sort of proof of the gap I'd imagine.
Very insightful, sir.wink.gif

Quote:
Perhaps this gap has closed somewhat in more recent generations, I dunno. And here I mean women becoming less mature on average, not men becoming more.
A fair question.
post #6286 of 8029
Women have a tendency to believe men should feel and think in the same way as they; as all of us know, that is rarely the case.

Women believe this!? That's the first I have heard that. Don't you guys think so differently from women that "you" are often considered impossible to deal with?
I for one am pretty sure men think and feel as if a lot of them come from some other planet, (but that's just me) I mean where else does "please take the garbage out" translate to hide out in the garage playing with man toys". See what I mean!!!! smile.gif
And wow did I throw this thread off topic! It's been interesting
post #6287 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Women have a tendency to believe men should feel and think in the same way as they; as all of us know, that is rarely the case.
AND when we DON'T, we are classified as sex-obsessed morons.

I suggest all women read my new book, "Men Are From Mars, Where The Hell Are You From?" biggrin.gif
post #6288 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by megdagooch View Post

Don't you guys think so differently from women that "you" are often considered impossible to deal with?
My point exactly.

Quote:
I for one am pretty sure men think and feel as if a lot of them come from some other planet, (but that's just me) I mean where else does "please take the garbage out" translate to hide out in the garage playing with man toys".
Not all "men" are mature males.
In fact, I think few really are.
post #6289 of 8029
So what this says is men my age(65)should be hooking up with woman in their late 20s.Okay ill give it a shot
post #6290 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by megdagooch View Post

I for one am pretty sure men think and feel as if a lot of them come from some other planet, (but that's just me) I mean where else does "please take the garbage out" translate to hide out in the garage playing with man toys". See what I mean!!!! smile.gif
And wow did I throw this thread off topic! It's been interesting

Oh, oh, oh, can I handle this one? biggrin.gif

I got my hands on a sooper sekrit women's decoder ring once. It tells me that "Please take the garbage out" means something very different when translated from Womanspeak to Manspeak plain English.

Here's what the decoder ring says:

"I am very upset with you about something right now. I won't tell you what it is I'm upset about, because if you really loved me, you would be able to read my mind and know what it is that is causing me to be this way and how I feel right now. Also, I shouldn't have to tell you to take out the garbage. If you really loved me, you would know that I want you to do it right before I was going to ask.

If you had done it before I asked you to, I would just pick some other meaningless and insignificant chore to nag you about, because nagging is how I seek validation that I mean something in this relationship. I have to hear from you in your actions that I matter, that you care about our relationship, and that you need me. You do need me, right? Oh, God, please tell me that you need me. My biggest fear about relationships is that the man in my life doesn't need me."

Then again, the decoder ring could have been a plant meant to throw me off.

Also, I think I've got some strange hearing deficit in my ears. I never hear the "Please take the garbage out" the first 5 times.
post #6291 of 8029
Ah hahahahaha!!!! Oh boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2007 View Post

Oh, oh, oh, can I handle this one? biggrin.gif

I got my hands on a sooper sekrit women's decoder ring once. It tells me that "Please take the garbage out" means something very different when translated from Womanspeak to Manspeak plain English.

Here's what the decoder ring says:

"I am very upset with you about something right now. I won't tell you what it is I'm upset about, because if you really loved me, you would be able to read my mind and know what it is that is causing me to be this way and how I feel right now. Also, I shouldn't have to tell you to take out the garbage. If you really loved me, you would know that I want you to do it right before I was going to ask.

If you had done it before I asked you to, I would just pick some other meaningless and insignificant chore to nag you about, because nagging is how I seek validation that I mean something in this relationship. I have to hear from you in your actions that I matter, that you care about our relationship, and that you need me. You do need me, right? Oh, God, please tell me that you need me. My biggest fear about relationships is that the man in my life doesn't need me."

Then again, the decoder ring could have been a plant meant to throw me off.

Also, I think I've got some strange hearing deficit in my ears. I never hear the "Please take the garbage out" the first 5 times.
post #6292 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2007 View Post

Oh, oh, oh, can I handle this one? biggrin.gif

I got my hands on a sooper sekrit women's decoder ring once. It tells me that "Please take the garbage out" means something very different when translated from Womanspeak to Manspeak plain English.

Here's what the decoder ring says:

"I am very upset with you about something right now. I won't tell you what it is I'm upset about, because if you really loved me, you would be able to read my mind and know what it is that is causing me to be this way and how I feel right now. Also, I shouldn't have to tell you to take out the garbage. If you really loved me, you would know that I want you to do it right before I was going to ask.

If you had done it before I asked you to, I would just pick some other meaningless and insignificant chore to nag you about, because nagging is how I seek validation that I mean something in this relationship. I have to hear from you in your actions that I matter, that you care about our relationship, and that you need me. You do need me, right? Oh, God, please tell me that you need me. My biggest fear about relationships is that the man in my life doesn't need me."

Then again, the decoder ring could have been a plant meant to throw me off.

Also, I think I've got some strange hearing deficit in my ears. I never hear the "Please take the garbage out" the first 5 times.
That's about right...
post #6293 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg3 View Post

So what this says is men my age(65)should be hooking up with woman in their late 20s.Okay ill give it a shot

If you're not fabulously wealthy, good luck with that. tongue.gif
post #6294 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

If you're not fabulously wealthy, good luck with that. tongue.gif

Obviously, you haven't looked at his shoe size. wink.gif
post #6295 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Obviously, you haven't looked at his shoe size. wink.gif
A 5.5 shoe is nothing to brag about wink.gif
post #6296 of 8029
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

A 5.5 shoe is nothing to brag about wink.gif

It is if it's EEE in width. wink.gif
post #6297 of 8029
Like a can of tuna.
post #6298 of 8029
Enough of this silly banter! Back to the pictures....

Cassie Scerbo

post #6299 of 8029
Or, how about Jenny McCarthy..

post #6300 of 8029
^^^ Fakes = Fail

Hey, I don't make the rules.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.