or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 231

post #6901 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamian View Post

I like them with a little more meat myself.

I thought you were supposed to provide that?
post #6902 of 8065
14 posts & NO pix ,
Jeez you Guys need to turn in your Man cards to the left of the Kiosk Plz ,
Kate Beckinsale

Elizabeth Banks


post #6903 of 8065
Thank you for restoring my faith.....wink.gif
post #6904 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

14 posts & NO pix ,
Jeez you Guys need to turn in your Man cards to the left of the Kiosk Plz ,
Kate Beckinsale

You know, I could post images of Kate all day long in this thread but it would seem like a DoS attack or something to the untrained eye wink.gif
post #6905 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

You know, I could post images of Kate all day long in this thread but it would seem like a DoS attack or something to the untrained eye wink.gif

Don't tease us, Morph. I'm always up for Kate.
post #6906 of 8065
A DOH attack (Denial of Hotties.) The United Nations has declared DOH attacks to be crimes against humanity, BTW.
post #6907 of 8065
We had a serious shortage of Minka Kelly pics.

Minka-Kelly-22_zps45273160.jpg minka-kelly-209301745_zpsdc87393c.jpg Minka-Kelly-Bikini-3-744x1024_zps833c16a3.jpg Minka-Wallpaper-minka-kelly-_zpsad9fb4dd.jpg MINKA-KELLY-ESQUIRE_zps90b8ef9a.jpgminka-kelly-glamour-_zpsf762c87f.jpg
post #6908 of 8065
Oh my.eek.gifsmile.gif
post #6909 of 8065
She could certainly light up my Friday nights.
post #6910 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

We had a serious shortage of Minka Kelly pics.

Minka-Kelly-22_zps45273160.jpg minka-kelly-209301745_zpsdc87393c.jpg Minka-Kelly-Bikini-3-744x1024_zps833c16a3.jpg Minka-Wallpaper-minka-kelly-_zpsad9fb4dd.jpg MINKA-KELLY-ESQUIRE_zps90b8ef9a.jpgminka-kelly-glamour-_zpsf762c87f.jpg
apparently shes single again
post #6911 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

I have a better idea. If your expectations are no longer being met then don’t open the thread. That way the majority of us who still enjoy it will be allowed to do so. That is a win-win for everyone. smile.gif
Great antidote to the thread pessimism! Not sure why such pessimism seeps into this thread though.
post #6912 of 8065
Elisha Cuthbert



LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80 CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 100


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100


LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01
post #6913 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarm87 View Post

apparently shes single again
Uhhh, she was....

Sorry guys, don't hate me....tongue.gif
post #6914 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by fookoo_2010 View Post

Elisha Cuthbert



LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80 CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 100


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100


LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01
Finally, another kindred spirit! Nice work sir 👍
post #6915 of 8065
Okay, lecture time again:

Don't quote the whole post - repeating all the pictures in it - when you just want to comment on the pics. Just clutters up the thread, and it's rude to people reading on a mobile device. Nice looking as they are, one post full of Minka & Elisha is enough.

Sorry, but somebody has to say it. Again. rolleyes.gif
post #6916 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Okay, lecture time again:

Don't quote the whole post - repeating all the pictures in it - when you just want to comment on the pics. Just clutters up the thread, and it's rude to people reading on a mobile device. Nice looking as they are, one post full of Minka & Elisha is enough.

Sorry, but somebody has to say it. Again. rolleyes.gif

Or if it's an older post from an even older page, use spoilers? Saves space but still has the candy inside wink.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolscan View Post



we need a drooling smiley!


…..And what if it's a different pic of the same person huh, HUH? tongue.gif


post #6917 of 8065
Or just hit the post number on the upper right-hand side and copy the link.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1178801/movie-with-the-hottest-girl-youve-ever-seen/5160#post_22815248
post #6918 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Okay, lecture time again:

Don't quote the whole post - repeating all the pictures in it - when you just want to comment on the pics. Just clutters up the thread, and it's rude to people reading on a mobile device. Nice looking as they are, one post full of Minka & Elisha is enough.

Sorry, but somebody has to say it. Again. rolleyes.gif
Nobody says anything when the same pics of Kate B. are posted repeatedly. You like a chick, great, post all the pics you want. I am exclusively here using my phone, I don't find it rude at all. Thread clean up is for the OP and mods to worry about. You don't need to sweat it, just post more pics and have fun. 😒
post #6919 of 8065
Jaimie Alexander - Thor: The Dark World premiere in Hollywood 11-04-2013.




abs70Pkr.jpg adwMfxr8.jpg acnqfbOZ.jpg abk6e3fB.jpg advr0Vcl.jpg adqpffNx.jpg abgdhj0B.jpg abbqgB0X.jpg


"Red Carpet Glamour"................or what it really is......crazy mayhem of screaming and shouting...........glamour and dignity it is not.

post #6920 of 8065
^^^^^^^^^ Give me a sec while I pick my jaw back up.
post #6921 of 8065

Kate Beckinsale in Total Recall

post #6922 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Okay, lecture time again:

Don't quote the whole post - repeating all the pictures in it - when you just want to comment on the pics. Just clutters up the thread, and it's rude to people reading on a mobile device. Nice looking as they are, one post full of Minka & Elisha is enough.

Sorry, but somebody has to say it. Again. rolleyes.gif

+1!!

PLEASE don't quote the entire post with multiple pics (or put it in spoilers) as it can be a real PITA when on a phone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

Nobody says anything when the same pics of Kate B. are posted repeatedly. You like a chick, great, post all the pics you want. I am exclusively here using my phone, I don't find it rude at all. Thread clean up is for the OP and mods to worry about. You don't need to sweat it, just post more pics and have fun. 😒


It's not about playing mod or being uptight, it's about common courtesy in my mind. There is NO reason to quote a post with multiple pics and repeat all those pics which can cause issues for certain setups like those of us checking this thread on a phone.
post #6923 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

^^^^^^^^^ Give me a sec while I pick my jaw back up.
+2 eek.gif


Last night I watched Creature of the Black Lagoon as part of our October Marathon (yeah, I know).

Anyways, I noticed how much the actress (Julia Adams) resembled Jennifer Connelly.
I thought for certain they had to be mother and daughter (they're not).



Edited by oink - 11/5/13 at 8:49am
post #6924 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Or if it's an older post from an even older page, use spoilers? Saves space but still has the candy inside wink.gif



we need a drooling smiley!



Ridiculously hot. Kind of a Blade Runner look.

post #6925 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Okay, lecture time again:

Don't quote the whole post - repeating all the pictures in it - when you just want to comment on the pics. Just clutters up the thread, and it's rude to people reading on a mobile device. Nice looking as they are, one post full of Minka & Elisha is enough.

Sorry, but somebody has to say it. Again. rolleyes.gif

I view these pages either on my 23" monitor (part of a dual monitor setup), or on my 133" 2.8 gain HiPower projector screen.

Why people would want to view this stuff on a phone is beyond me. (or watch movies on a phone...sheesh)
post #6926 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

+1!!

PLEASE don't quote the entire post with multiple pics (or put it in spoilers) as it can be a real PITA when on a phone!
It's not about playing mod or being uptight, it's about common courtesy in my mind. There is NO reason to quote a post with multiple pics and repeat all those pics which can cause issues for certain setups like those of us checking this thread on a phone.

What about courtesy for those of us with short memories,or attention spans? Some of these deserve to be reposted. Over and over again. smile.gif
post #6927 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Anyways, I noticed how much the actress (Julia Adams) resembled Jennifer Connelly.
Sorry but I have to disagree with you. Unless you were talking about the cleavage...
post #6928 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

What about courtesy for those of us with short memories,or attention spans? Some of these deserve to be reposted. Over and over again. smile.gif
LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. Unless you were talking about the cleavage...
Really?!?eek.gif

I think they are near spittin' images of one another.
post #6929 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post

What about courtesy for those of us with short memories,or attention spans? Some of these deserve to be reposted. Over and over again. smile.gif


Great point Cabo. wink.gif I would rather my phone suffer than you guys, so re-post away.
post #6930 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore View Post

I view these pages either on my 23" monitor (part of a dual monitor setup), or on my 133" 2.8 gain HiPower projector screen.

Why people would want to view this stuff on a phone is beyond me. (or watch movies on a phone...sheesh)


Well sheesh, I cant bring my computer or 9' wide screen with me in my car. Is that a good enough reason? smile.gif I agree with you on movies though as I save those for when I get home, but surfing AVS works just fine on the phone, and I actually prefer that to surfing this forum on my large screen which I personally don't understand the attraction of, but everyone is different.


Oink, great catch! They really could pass for mother/daughter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.