or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen. - Page 254

post #7591 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

I warned ya....wink.gif

We need to get you some thicker glasses. This is what you should have been posting. C'mon, man.





post #7592 of 8065
oink, some of the results in your link are quite funny too, like the jessica biel/steven tyler one! ..With that said I would bet that even these pics are photoshopped to make them look at their worst (hue, levels, etc since they ususally aim for the zombie skin tone), these disrepectful images are paparazzi photos meant to make a person (any person for that matter) look "ugly". When you take a picture of someone chewing a gum or eating a burger, or even talking on the phone on a cold winter, it's usually not a very pretty sight, and not sexy. But that's the kind of "moment" these images want to capture.

I have no problem with "stars without makeup", they're human. It's actually when they're covered with makeup on red carpets that something's off: they look like "movie stars" wink.gif the ones I find sexy and hot are still sexy and hot when they wake up or when they're very tired too. But this thread is about their "movie star" side smile.gif


(strangely I didn't see any picture of Kate Beckinsale in your google results! Reason is simple, I don't share private photo albums online wink.gif )
post #7593 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post


(strangely I didn't see any picture of Kate Beckinsale in your google results! Reason is simple, I don't share private photo albums online wink.gif )

biggrin.gif
post #7594 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaFan63 View Post

That's why I didn't sleep with my gf until I saw her without makeup. Luckily it only took a month. Lol

Like it was your choice😉
Aint that the truth, but I met her at the gym, we're eighteen years apart in age, and she could pick anyone so, so yeah it was her choice.
Edited by MediaFan63 - 2/11/14 at 7:50am
post #7595 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

If I was 40 years younger during my long hair hippy days.....tongue.gif

Those days.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tom1_zpse72b89ad.jpg

wink.gif
post #7596 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Those days.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tom1_zpse72b89ad.jpg

wink.gif
Uh..., that's not him. Here, I found the right one Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
4f1452b3b93e8.preview-300.jpg
post #7597 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

We need to get you some thicker glasses. This is what you should have been posting.
RM has never done a thing for me.
KB OTOH, well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

oink, some of the results in your link are quite funny too, like the jessica biel/steven tyler one! ..With that said I would bet that even these pics are photoshopped to make them look at their worst (hue, levels, etc since they ususally aim for the zombie skin tone), these disrepectful images are paparazzi photos meant to make a person (any person for that matter) look "ugly". When you take a picture of someone chewing a gum or eating a burger, or even talking on the phone on a cold winter, it's usually not a very pretty sight, and not sexy. But that's the kind of "moment" these images want to capture.
You say that without seeing the photo album Ms. Oink has created featuring me.rolleyes.gif

Quote:
I have no problem with "stars without makeup", they're human.
Well, as a matter of fact, I have seen some others that were shot by a well known make-up artist.
I can post a link (upon request), but everyone here will really REALLY hate me.

Quote:
(strangely I didn't see any picture of Kate Beckinsale in your google results! Reason is simple, I don't share private photo albums online wink.gif )
Do you mean the ones you shot before the Restraining Order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Those days.
I don't know if any of mine survived....except possibly mugshots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruiser View Post

Uh..., that's not him. Here, I found the right one Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
4f1452b3b93e8.preview-300.jpg
HEY!
You promised never to post that!mad.gif
post #7598 of 8065

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 94




CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100
post #7599 of 8065
I imagine she's already been mentioned but, not ever watching TV, I had never seem Tania Raymonde before last night (in Blue Like Jazz.) But there's a seriously hot one that looks like she comes in my size.
post #7600 of 8065
Jessica Alba

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 70








post #7601 of 8065
Has that bottom pic been photoshopped?

I say that because she is known for having a very anti-nude policy.
post #7602 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Has that bottom pic been photoshopped?

I say that because she is known for having a very anti-nude policy.

Maybe she finally came to her senses !!
post #7603 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post

Maybe she finally came to her senses !!
I wouldn't hold my breath...biggrin.gif
post #7604 of 8065
"Want to touch the hiney."
post #7605 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post

"Want to touch the hiney."
Yeah, well....get in line.tongue.gif
post #7606 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Has that bottom pic been photoshopped?

I say that because she is known for having a very anti-nude policy.

It is from a set of pictures published in GQ (US) 2005.

Here are some more from the shoot, not the full set..................





Generated by IJG JPEG Library
post #7607 of 8065
Jessica is the best looking woman, for me cool.gif
Edited by jabkata - 3/3/14 at 12:39pm
post #7608 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabkata View Post

Jessica is the best looking woman, for me cool.gif

Oh, come on. Stop reposting the same pictures on back-to-back posts just to say how much you like them. Do you not understand you can edit them out of the quote?

How many times do we have to say this? For the love of god..... rolleyes.gif
post #7609 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

Oh, come on. Stop reposting the same pictures on back-to-back posts just to say how much you like them. Do you not understand you can edit them out of the quote?

How many times do we have to say this? For the love of god..... rolleyes.gif
Must be "pet peeve" day....tongue.gif
post #7610 of 8065
My 3 faves are Jessicas. Simpson, Alba, Biel. tongue.gif
post #7611 of 8065
Mine are generally Jennifers. Connolly, Morrison, Love-Hewitt
post #7612 of 8065
Call me an old fogey, but my all-time favorite is still Raquel.

post #7613 of 8065
Yeah, Raquel was pretty ridiculous.








post #7614 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore View Post

Call me an old fogey, but my all-time favorite is still Raquel.
 

 

Nuf said.

post #7615 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Minka-Wallpaper-minka-kelly-_zpsad9fb4dd.jpg[/URL] MINKA-KELLY-ESQUIRE_zps90b8ef9a.jpg
I still wanna hit this biggrin.gif
post #7616 of 8065
Bless me mother, for I have sinned!
post #7617 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADU View Post

Nuf said.

lemme help you out there....

post #7618 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore View Post

Call me an old fogey, but my all-time favorite is still Raquel.

That picture is disturbing.
post #7619 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

That picture is disturbing.
I think SHE'S Spartacus.
post #7620 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

That picture is disturbing.

Yeh, that's the expression I see on girl's faces every time I go on a date.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Movie with the HOTTEST girl you've ever seen.